Home PEx Family and Society Buhay Pinoy

Do you admire foreign celebrities more than Pinoy celebrities?

jeganrrjeganrr PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
When it comes looks or sex appeal,do you admire foreign celebrities more than Pinoy celebrities?

Comments

• When it comes to looks? Foreign
    When it comes to talent? Foreign
    When it comes to wealth? Foreign
    When it comes everything? Foreign
  • When it comes to looks? Foreign
    When it comes to talent? Foreign
    When it comes to wealth? Foreign
    When it comes everything? Foreign

Pero trabajo maski local wala ka. Paano ka na?
  • BeerhandBopBeerhandBop PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    i base on talents. sa looks i think it's fair game naman.

but talents wise, basura talaga local artists natin, sorry.

atleast basura ang local scriptwriters natin.
  • BubblesButtercupBubblesButtercup I Love Holly Golightly!!! PEx Expert 🎖️
    either walang kumukuha or mga patay na ang karamihan ng mga magagaling na writer at direktor dito sa bansa.

Looks: Slight edge by local
    Talent: Miles and miles away ang layo ng foreign sa local.

To answer OP's question. Foreign.
  • syempre poriner para sabihin nilang sosyal ako.
  • Alpha_GreenAlpha_Green PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Local man or foreign, the entertainment / movie industry is dark industry. We dont see what happens behind the curtains but from what ive heard and read, there are a lot of sick perversions going on. Sexual orgies, sleeping with directors, prostitution, cult rituals etc
  • hermeowninihermeownini PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    There are local and foreign celebrities that I like. Papa Tom Rodriquez is my fave. He's a decent actor and off screen, he seems like a regular person. Foreign, I like many like in Hollywood - Jennifer Lawrence, Joseph Gordon Levitt and Miles Teller. Bollywood - Papa Shah Rukh Khan and Baby Aditya Roy Kapur. I like the dudes mainly because of their sex appeal. The last two have 3 names so they're most likely Muslim. I love it, I'm so haraam!!! Sorry nothing smart or polite to say here :rotflmao:
    Local man or foreign, the entertainment / movie industry is dark industry. We dont see what happens behind the curtains but from what ive heard and read, there are a lot of sick perversions going on. Sexual orgies, sleeping with directors, prostitution, cult rituals etc

Sounds hot! But that's true. People who are on top of their game most likely had to sakk sambadi's teetee along the way...