Home PEx Lifestyle Food and Drinks

CREPE DE FRANCE at Rockwell

Have you been to Crepe de FrancE? What can you say about this new food thingie? Well, all I can say is that I love their ice creams. They're actually from France pa raw, and also their meal crepes and dessert crepes...hmmm...so lahat ng ingredients galing france.
Lemme know your comments!!!

Crepes de France is besides Subway. :)

Comments

• sedfreysedfrey PEx Rookie ⭐
    hi! yes, i love their ice cream too. i've tried tiramisu, white chocolate, dark chocolate, vanilla, caramel, i love all of them. i had their peking duck crepe, it was good, but a bit too oily, plus the duck skin didn't add anything to the dish at all. i also had michoco, a dessert crepe, now that was good.

their service is a bit slow though. we're always tempted to walk out when we're there.
  • :D oh yeah? did you know that they're offering taste test for their ice creams? Just ask them and they'll be glad to give you one. Actually, they'll be giving you out a small spoon so sometimes you can't actually "characterize" the taste...but anyways, I love their ice creams there.
    -->Actually, I think they're still on their soft-opening stage. Oh well.... :) Their Iced teas are quite big..and it costs P65.
    :p
  • anyone who would like to comment about Crepe de France's service?
  • Well I on the other hand love the duck crepe! It was really unique. You can't find that anywhere here in Manila. I also enjoyed their Florentine crepe.
    Anyway, about their service, I don't think they're slow, after all it's not a fast food place! The waiters though need to more attentive.
  • ever tried their citrus ice cream? :)
  • their meal crepes are huge!!! wahooooo!!! my friend cherrycola and i ate there one time and we had to share 1 crepe!!! it's soooooo good! :)
  • Hi! wow, special mention ako dito...

I've already brought my mom and several friends to this place.

Sobrang ok.

YOU must try. :)
  • how much to satisfy 2 persons?
  • yep. ang sarap sa Crepes de FRance. I happen to know one of the chef there and balita ko, pinadala pa talaga sa Europe ang mga chef nila for training. and it's true din daw na their ingredients came from France.
  • hmmm.. what is the price range for the crepes? i'm totally obsessed with the la pinay (mango with vanilla ice cream) crepe.. do they have one?
  • maok nga dun! mango dominique! the best!!!!!! it costs around mga 195... worth it naman! hehe! :silly: hehe...
  • MASARAP dito!!!I love their ice creams.I love the fact that they have a taste test.The flavors are really different.I love their crepes.I also love their version of the banana split.They let you choose three ice creams from their list.Yummy!
  • i tried motard...and yah..the mango dominique..it's fantastic..
    true talaga..na yung chef eh nagpunta france. she created all the menus..so you can see, all are suited for the filipino taste. kahit 1 crepe lang sobrang mabubusog ka diba...hehehe... regular customer ako doon.. ;)
  • Have you guys been to the CRepes' blessing? Dami daw Stars doon eh.. :) wala lang.. crave tuloy ako sa Mango crepe..
  • TMTM PExer
    Originally posted by NotYourGurL
    Have you been to Crepe de FrancE? What can you say about this new food thingie? Well, all I can say is that I love their ice creams. They're actually from France pa raw, and also their meal crepes and dessert crepes...hmmm...so lahat ng ingredients galing france.

sounds good

we will try to eat there next time

:)
  • I wuv crepes!!!! :bounce::bounce2::bounce:
  • JENSIE_GJENSIE_G PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐

Hi there NotYourGurL! :)

I know the owners of this place! Yes you're right! They even went to Paris just to research about the original Crepe de France branches there. Of course, they also went there to get the necessary and proper permits to put up a branch here in the country. They even spent months of training just to learn everything there is to learn about the restaurant-- the menu, resto layout, etc etc...

Their utensils and gadgets have been imported from France. Even the batter (mix) for the crepes have been shipped from there too... and same goes with their ice cream!

I suggest you try their Peking Duck and mango crepes! Ang sarap! :)

Crepe de France Rockwell is the only LEGITIMATE franchise of its kind in the country. It's the one and only authorized franchise here in the country. All the other restos with the name "Crepe de France" are FAKES... Don't eat there kasi unang-una hindi din masarap...
  • JENSIE_GJENSIE_G PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    anyone who would like to comment about Crepe de France's service?

The service is great. Talagang aasikasuhin ka nila. :)
  • sarap din yung smoked salmon salad nila - puwede appetizer ng 3 people! the wild mushroom pasta is also yummy! good enough for 2!!
  • my best friend and i always go there after major meals for our desserts. i love the ice creams.

the service is so-so, kaya we go there at alanganin times so there won't be too many people. and iwas kami when there's a big movie showing. super dami na talaga ng tao.

i still think the prices are steep (halatang kurips ako), but then, if they say everything's from france, o sha sige na nga. :glasses: