ELNeLLa - the newest Primetime Loveteam!

JeSuisBillyJeSuisBilly A Better Me! ✭✭✭✭✭✭
[instagram]


[instagram]


[instagram]


Catch their music video on www.abs-cbn.com at 3 pm today!
«1345

Comments

  • JeSuisBillyJeSuisBilly A Better Me! ✭✭✭✭✭✭
  • JeSuisBillyJeSuisBilly A Better Me! ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    vinced wrote: »
    hello everybody :wave:

    Good luck sa 1st primetime serye of Janella

    [instagram]

    good luck :D:D
  • JeSuisBillyJeSuisBilly A Better Me! ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    [instagram]


    [instagram]


    [instagram]
  • JeSuisBillyJeSuisBilly A Better Me! ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    esquireDAR wrote: »
    ElNella sings "Born For You"


    World Premiere bukas na!!!!
  • JeSuisBillyJeSuisBilly A Better Me! ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    [instagram]
  • JeSuisBillyJeSuisBilly A Better Me! ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    [instagram]


    [instagram]


    [instagram]
  • JeSuisBillyJeSuisBilly A Better Me! ✭✭✭✭✭✭
  • JeSuisBillyJeSuisBilly A Better Me! ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    [instagram]


    [instagram]


    [instagram]
  • leiraleira Member ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Good blending. Very good singing from Janella of Dreaming of You's chorus. :)
  • JaemoeJaemoe Member PExer
    leira wrote: »
    Good blending. Very good singing from Janella of Dreaming of You's chorus. :)

    Woow...I've become a fan! great talents, great voices! the blending catches me!

    Good Luck to BFY....:lovesigh: I'll follow Sam & Kevin's story for sure! Red string attached! :love:
  • PartyfleezerPartyfleezer No Sugarcoating! ✭✭✭
    Jaemoe wrote: »
    Woow...I've become a fan! great talents, great voices! the blending catches me!

    Good Luck to BFY....:lovesigh: I'll follow Sam & Kevin's story for sure! Red string attached! :love:

    Hello :wave:

    Feel-good talaga ang BFY! I Love ElNella too! :lovesigh:
  • JaemoeJaemoe Member PExer
    Hello :wave:

    Feel-good talaga ang BFY! I Love ElNella too! :lovesigh:

    :wave: hello there too! and to everyone here! sana dumami pa tayo! meron na ba silang fan group?

    I'm so excited to watch them..:lol:

    I hope their LT will rise to the level of the top 3 in ABS....
  • JeSuisBillyJeSuisBilly A Better Me! ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    wow! :wow2::lovesigh:
  • PartyfleezerPartyfleezer No Sugarcoating! ✭✭✭
    Jaemoe wrote: »
    :wave: hello there too! and to everyone here! sana dumami pa tayo! meron na ba silang fan group?

    I'm so excited to watch them..:lol:

    I hope their LT will rise to the level of the top 3 in ABS....

    Yes, may mga nasa Twitter and IG pa :)
  • PartyfleezerPartyfleezer No Sugarcoating! ✭✭✭
    [instagram]
  • JeSuisBillyJeSuisBilly A Better Me! ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    CmlCdB2UEAEA5Gn.jpg
  • PartyfleezerPartyfleezer No Sugarcoating! ✭✭✭
    [instagram]
  • PartyfleezerPartyfleezer No Sugarcoating! ✭✭✭
    leira wrote: »
    Kilig seeing their friendship bracelets. :love:
    [instagram]


    [instagram]

    :lovesigh: wow!!!
  • JeSuisBillyJeSuisBilly A Better Me! ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    HazQueen wrote: »

    This is great! CONGRATULATIONS :up:
  • JeSuisBillyJeSuisBilly A Better Me! ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    True. Nakakakilig naman ang ElNella. Excited ako sa next week, kahit obvious naman na pahihirapan ni Sam si Kevin. Still, it's in the execution!

    Chemistry, chemistry! :up:

    :up: for ElNella :spinstar:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file