Home PEx Chat Small Talk

need 18 units of Education where can i enroll using distant learning?

i am about to finish my Bachelors of Science in Computer Science and i also a graduate of 2 years course of Diploma in Computer Studies which is accredited by Tesda, and i am also currently teaching computer subjects in a private school but i want to take LET and need to complete the 18 units requirements for Teachers. I would like to know if there's a school catering an online course for that 18 units as i am still teaching in a particular school and impossible for me to go on regular school. Any info will do. Thanks:)
Sign In or Register to comment.