FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

Of Spikes and Spams: My not so admin side :)

yestoyesto Administrator PEx Admin
Being a PEx admin is almost a 24-hour job. But behind my username is also a person who sees the world in so many different angles. Let us know one another beyond our PEx identities. Once in a while, I'll be posting random entries about anything around me. This is whre you can also see how a typical day for a PEx admin goes :)

Lately, I am also getting random PM's from PEx members asking for advices. If is surprising yet very overwhelming. So if in case you want to know my view on things related to love,relationships,friendships and anything in between, feel free to say hi and let's talk about it :)

Comments

• yestoyesto Administrator PEx Admin
    My first entry is a post taken from my not so interesting blog :) One random fact about me: I am crazy about wedding proposals, prenup videos and same day edits!

“Love captured in an almost random moment”.

That is the exact reason why I fell in love with this proposal video. Wedding videos are my guilty pleasure and my escape. If I need to keep my creative juice running, wedding vids are always my first option. If I feel bothered and stressed,if something feels out-of-place, I also hit the play button of my favorite proposal online. I doesn’t matter if I’ve seen it million of times. If I like it, I would always feel like it is my first time watching it.

Randomness brought by pure intentions. It is rare yet sincere. That aspect is written all over this video. It is planned,but reactions were all real. From the song, to the lines thrown by these couple, everything was on its perfect timing.

“Sa’n man abutin ng paghahanap,
    Ikaw at ako’y magkasamang ganap.”

This is one of the lines that captured my heart from the song. Some would say that love would lead you to a journey where you must take the same path. That’s not how it goes for me. Loving is when you are ready to go on and off your way for that person you love. Yes, it is indeed a journey, but it is not required to be of the same for the two of you.

“Hindi waterproof ang make-up ko”

This line never failed to put a smile to my face. Hindi siya ready. Sobrang hindi. She’s not ready for the moment but she is ready for the commitment.

“But i think you made me happier when I met you 5 months later”

So you have this guy. A perfect example of an accomplished young man. Just when he thought that he was at his happiest, this lovely girl came into his life, and the rest, is indeed is history.

“This was lying around my table” “I didn’t notice”

It was there all along. Fate designed a special mean to keep it hidden, so when the right time comes, it would be more special .If she found all about it earlier, will it still feel the same? I doubt..

“It’s beginning to rain and they will turn off the lights in few minutes”

Random things can also cause problems mainly because its timing is not calculated. If the moment happened a split second late, the rain might ruin everything planned. But some can also turn it around. If it rained just a second earlier, it could possibly add more dimensions to the story. The rain, the song, the moment. Add them together and it would lead us to a perfect movie scene. But the couple aimed not for perfection. They aimed for the perfect timing:)

So there, I’ll still continue to look for more proposal videos. So sige, proposal video reviews? Why not?

Sabi ko nga noon, hindi ko naman kelangan ikasal, ok na ako na meron akong proposal and pre-nup video:) ahaha
  • kysh27kysh27 Moderator PEx Moderator
    "She’s not ready for the moment but she is ready for the commitment."

feeeeeeels! :bop:

ramdam ko yung kaba ni kuya at kilig ni ate.. :shedtears::love:

mooore admin, mooooooooore! :cheerleader:
  • hoyheyjeyhoyheyjey Moderator PEx Moderator
    :shedtears:

:glee:
    hoyheyjey wrote: »
    :shedtears:

:glee:

ano nanaman to? ahahha
  • hoyheyjeyhoyheyjey Moderator PEx Moderator
    yesto wrote: »
    ano nanaman to? ahahha

Wala po admin. Tumawa lang :hiya:
  • JobyBryant24JobyBryant24 Jovitus Primus PExer
    Lately, I am also getting random PM's from PEx members asking for advices. If is surprising yet very overwhelming. So if in case you want to know my view on things related to love,relationships,friendships and anything in between, feel free to say hi and let's talk about it :)
    Pang-LCM ata tong thread na to ah! Magiging Papa Yesto ka na nyan! :glee:
    Pang-LCM ata tong thread na to ah! Magiging Papa Yesto ka na nyan! :glee:

wala pa namang pang LCM ahahah
    Strong are those who are not afraid to cry while moving forward. Let it hurt but never stop walking for eventually they will learn to be in control of their own emotion.

Strong are those who are not afraid to accept pain, but are capable of not letting others carry the same pain for them.

Thankful are those who would always have someone to keep them sane behind all the distractions covered by deception.

Your life just can't stop. For what is meant to stay will stay and what must fade will also fade.

Push....

-Friend,you can get by :)-
    Fight to stay and wait for change? Or Fight to move forward and start changing?

Two battles. Which one will you take?
  • BrandtMurdock_BrandtMurdock_ Viva Colombia!
    Wow! Bakit nayon ko lang nakita itong thread na to? Galing naman sir! *okay*

ako din, I like SDE ng weddings, patunay na may love talaga haha
    Fight to stay and wait for change? Or Fight to move forward and start changing?

Two battles. Which one will you take?

Fight to move forward and start changing! that's the battle i've chosen and storming through right now :D
    Wow! Bakit nayon ko lang nakita itong thread na to? Galing naman sir! *okay*

ako din, I like SDE ng weddings, patunay na may love talaga haha

Fight to move forward and start changing! that's the battle i've chosen and storming through right now :D

Just keep moving :)
  • buzzkillbuzzkill Moderator PExer
    Strong are those who are not afraid to cry while moving forward. Let it hurt but never stop walking for eventually they will learn to be in control of their own emotion.

Strong are those who are not afraid to accept pain, but are capable of not letting others carry the same pain for them.

Thankful are those who would always have someone to keep them sane behind all the distractions covered by deception.

Your life just can't stop. For what is meant to stay will stay and what must fade will also fade.

Push....

-Friend,you can get by :)-

bakit ngayon ko lang nakita to boss? hahahaha
  • rubberr_duckyrubberr_ducky 一匹オオカミ PExer
    Happy bday Admin Yesto :cheers:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file