Home PEx Lifestyle Travel and Leisure
Reminder: You never know what someone is going through, so be kind.

Planning a trip to Germany?

Hi,
Where are the best places I need to visit? This will be a once in a life time trip for me. I want to make sure to make it to the best places. Plan your trip to*Germany
Thanks

Comments

• Germany is really a beautiful country for the traveling freaks because it is filled with charming and beautiful attractions. josephhindsA, I think you made a right decision to be there and I am hopeful that it will be a nice trip for you.

I am going through SF to yosemite bus tour package in the summer vacations.
  • Germany is great place to see and there you can add the names of Museum Island, Europa-Park, Hohenschwangau Castle and lots more to have fun and make your travel time more exciitng for you. Anyhow best of luck dude to go for this region to have fun.
  • Well, You are absolutely right. Tome Jerry, There is no doubt that Germany is a best place for the traveling freaks to have fun. Anyway, I want to know your views abut the ohenschwangau Castle. Will you like to share with me?
  • Why not dude, This castle was a residence of King Ludwig II of Bavaria and it built in the area of his father King Maximilian II. It is really a worth seeing historical destination have fun and make some time remarkable while to be in Germany . So I think you should go for it if you love to spend time in historical places.
  • Tom Jery, After reading your post, ohenschwangau Castle seems really an interesting place to me as it is a historical place and I think I will be there in the coming up days to have fun and witness its beauty. Before that, I want o see some images of. Will you like to share here?
  • yariyari PExer
    Hi we're planning to visit berlin this july mainly to experience the badeschiff pool... Anyone nakapunta na dun? Any suggestions ng accomodation na malapet sa badeschiff and also sa city proper... Will be in berlin 2 days lang... Thanks
  • yariyari PExer
    Any suggestions na rin na magandang sakyan papunta sa amsterdam from berlin.. Ilang oras ba travel time? Thanks again