FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

lampoons for aTheEiSTs

almario38almario38 Member ✭✭✭
militant-atheist.jpgatheism-makes-perfect-sense-apologetics-meme-300x300.jpg
«13456

Comments

  • AteoAteo Non est Deus. Fac cum eo. ✭✭✭
    Are you mocking us poor and devout atheists? Wow! What happened to "love your enemies" and "give the other cheek"? Cheek pa more, Christian hypocrites.

    Now on that "nothing" post, are you saying that you don't believe in the science of Evolution? While there are other claims in that post, I am shocked that Evolution was also dismissed.
  • almario38almario38 Member ✭✭✭
    checkmateatheistsphotou.jpg
    atheism-meme.jpg
  • almario38almario38 Member ✭✭✭
    Now mucking atheists, ha.

    Evolution, science shouts CREATION.

    Not to burst your bubble here but to equalize, sir.

    BTW, this thread is lampoons for atheists.

    Please get back on to your blasfunny jokes.

    Please, please not unless you are piqued and just
    go on.
  • alchemistofophiralchemistofophir Christian Communist ✭✭✭
    So who are these atheists?

    Potential school shooters, basement dwellers, sociopaths, antisocial party poopers, armchair know-it-all scientists and wait for it, [email protected] :rotflmao::rotflmao:
  • alchemistofophiralchemistofophir Christian Communist ✭✭✭
    almario38 wrote: »
    Now mucking atheists, ha.

    Evolution, science shouts CREATION.

    Not to burst your bubble here but to equalize, sir.

    BTW, this thread is lampoons for atheists.

    Please get back on to your blasfunny jokes.

    Please, please not unless you are piqued and just
    go on.

    Ganyan yang si ****-o. Gusto libre libre syang makapaginsulto tapos pag ininsulto mo, nagbabalat sibuyas. [email protected] kasi eh. :rotflmao::rotflmao:
  • ArchimedesArchimedes B?nned by ?dmin ✭✭✭
    Ateo wrote: »
    Now on that "nothing" post, are you saying that you don't believe in the science of Evolution? While there are other claims in that post, I am shocked that Evolution was also dismissed.


    Science of Evolution? Where is your proof so as to be called worthy of Science ang Evolution?
  • almario38almario38 Member ✭✭✭
    china_web.jpg
    rotten_web.jpg
  • almario38almario38 Member ✭✭✭
    believe_web.jpg
  • AteoAteo Non est Deus. Fac cum eo. ✭✭✭
    Ganyan yang si ****-o. Gusto libre libre syang makapaginsulto tapos pag ininsulto mo, nagbabalat sibuyas. [email protected] kasi eh. :rotflmao::rotflmao:

    Atheists are free to criticize myths, like Christianity.

    Christians, you are supposed to love your enemy and give your other cheek to be slapped. I think a dude named Jesus ordered you to do so. Your insulting the atheists and mocking each other's cults smack of hypocrisy and hardness of your "Christian" heart. :-D
  • AteoAteo Non est Deus. Fac cum eo. ✭✭✭
    I didn't notice that this is a cesspool of backward Evangelists and recovering crack addict. Guys, the Vatican has already accepted Evolution. Catch up so as not to appear backward.
  • alchemistofophiralchemistofophir Christian Communist ✭✭✭
    who created evolution? it happened by chance.

    who created chance? CHECKMATE [email protected]!
  • alchemistofophiralchemistofophir Christian Communist ✭✭✭
    Ateo wrote: »
    Christians, you are supposed to love your enemy and give your other cheek to be slapped. I think a dude named Jesus ordered you to do so. Your insulting the atheists and mocking each other's cults smack of hypocrisy and hardness of your "Christian" heart. :-D

    the Bible documented the one of the first trash talks vs atheists.

    ◄ Psalm 14:1 ►
    Parallel Verses
    New International Version
    For the director of music. Of David. The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good.

    You're telling us to love you and you're free to insult us? [email protected] [email protected] mentality you got there. What's up, doc? :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:
  • AteoAteo Non est Deus. Fac cum eo. ✭✭✭
    the Bible documented the one of the first trash talks vs atheists.

    ◄ Psalm 14:1 ►
    Parallel Verses
    New International Version
    For the director of music. Of David. The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good.

    You're telling us to love you and you're free to insult us? [email protected] [email protected] mentality you got there. What's up, doc? :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

    OT, OT, OT. Paul has declared the OT as good only for toilet paper. Focus on the NT, Christianists.

    "If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also. " Luke 6:29.

    Jesus designed you to be meek, masochistic sheeple. This thread is a violation of the direct order of Jesus (pbuh)!
  • almario38almario38 Member ✭✭✭
    Ateo wrote: »
    OT, OT, OT. Paul has declared the OT as good only for toilet paper. Focus on the NT, Christianists.

    "If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also. " Luke 6:29.

    Jesus designed you to be meek, masochistic sheeple. This thread is a violation of the direct order of Jesus (pbuh)!

    [highlight]So indeed you read the bible too and interpret them what was written literally as word for word coupled with scholastic knowledge. The stumbling block again because of such method of understanding only acquired perhaps from philosophically educated mind.[/highlight]

    In continuing ..

    Part%201%20Big%20Bang-Big%20Dud.jpgSlide147.JPG
    Part%204%20a%20Lies%20in%20the%20Textbooks.jpgSlide393.JPG
  • almario38almario38 Member ✭✭✭
    from[/I]} top_logo.gif

    The Parable of the Ducks
    God is not mocked, but many earth-creatures are. Next to humans, I have found that hens are most easily humbugged. The shabbiest joke on the farm is to put duck’s eggs under a brooding hen. When the ducks are hatched it is a tragedy for the hen and a comedy for the bystanders. The ducklings go where they please, utterly indifferent to the hen’s frantic clucking and cackled alarm. They do not understand the hen’s language, and she does not know whether they are happy or suffer pain. They eat what she forbids and refuse what she recommends. They never follow her; she always follows them, at least to the edge of the mud puddles where they stand on their heads in the water and she threatens a nervous breakdown. When they become waterlogged and sticky with mud, they dry themselves against her breast. It is a one-way relationship; she is compelled to be a mother of ducks, but they never even approximate the chickens of a hen. Even so, there are multitudes who take for granted that by the laws of the universe, God is bound to be their father, but they need not be His children. Somewhere between them and God there is a "missing link."

    The Good Shepherd (only one and and never any self-proclaimed created human being) must accept everything in the pasture—even the romping jack rabbits.
  • AteoAteo Non est Deus. Fac cum eo. ✭✭✭
    My God(Allah)! You are really dumb. Did you pass high school biology?

    Survival of the fittest was a revolutionary idea when it was introduced. Darwin is saying that the race was not to the strongest or swiftest (as we intuitively think) but to the ones who can adapt more quickly; who is more fit to the situation.

    When the Chicxulub Asteroid hit the Earth some 66 million years ago, it killed off the dominant dinosaurs that were unable to adjust to the changed climate. The tiny burrowing mammals were less affected and their descendants brought forth the rise of Mammals and eventually of Man.

    The Creation Story is only good for Biology flunkers. Our real story of the emergence of Man is much more fascinating.
  • almario38almario38 Member ✭✭✭
    Ateo wrote: »
    My God(Allah)! You are really dumb. Did you pass high school biology?

    Survival of the fittest was a revolutionary idea when it was introduced. Darwin is saying that the race was not to the strongest or swiftest (as we intuitively think) but to the ones who can adapt more quickly; who is more fit to the situation.

    When the Chicxulub Asteroid hit the Earth some 66 million years ago, it killed off the dominant dinosaurs that were unable to adjust to the changed climate. The tiny burrowing mammals were less affected and their descendants brought forth the rise of Mammals and eventually of Man.

    The Creation Story is only good for Biology flunkers. Our real story of the emergence of Man is much more fascinating.
    kh3g5.jpg

    Piqued now, ha ?? for sure with your too much
    judgmental and insulting reply.

    No problem but yours by dropping here in this thread.

    Perhaps, atheists are just members of GOD's loyal
    opposition in free willed unbelief.

    atheist-bus-cut-out.gif
  • AteoAteo Non est Deus. Fac cum eo. ✭✭✭
    Not piqued, but I am worried for your souls. You guys are supposed to love your enemies, give the other cheek and throw bread instrad of stones. But you are doing what atheists are doing -- hammering you for your beliefs. What happened to "blessed are the meek"?

    Do you think that Lord Jesus (pbuh) was just joking or can just be ignored? You are treating the Jesus statements as optional cheeries to pick as the mood will tell you. Shame! Shame! Shame!

    You should all be carrying your cross and nailed to it, as Jesus exactly said to pick up your cross and folllow him. I will pay top dollars to be the one to nail you.
  • ArchimedesArchimedes B?nned by ?dmin ✭✭✭
    Ateo wrote: »
    Not piqued, but I am worried for your souls. You guys are supposed to love your enemies, give the other cheek and throw bread instrad of stones. But you are doing what atheists are doing -- hammering you for your beliefs. What happened to "blessed are the meek"?

    Do you think that Lord Jesus (pbuh) was just joking or can just be ignored? You are treating the Jesus statements as optional cheeries to pick as the mood will tell you. Shame! Shame! Shame!

    You should all be carrying your cross and nailed to it, as Jesus exactly said to pick up your cross and folllow him. I will pay top dollars to be the one to nail you.


    e ikaw bakit ka nagsusuot ng sutana, pare ka ba?
  • almario38almario38 Member ✭✭✭
    Ateo wrote: »
    Not piqued, but I am worried for your souls. You guys are supposed to love your enemies, give the other cheek and throw bread instrad of stones. But you are doing what atheists are doing -- hammering you for your beliefs. What happened to "blessed are the meek"?

    Do you think that Lord Jesus (pbuh) was just joking or can just be ignored? You are treating the Jesus statements as optional cheeries to pick as the mood will tell you. Shame! Shame! Shame!

    You should all be carrying your cross and nailed to it, as Jesus exactly said to pick up your cross and folllow him. I will pay top dollars to be the one to nail you.

    S(h)ame to you sir !!

    Not piqued after your insulting reply and evidently atheists doing same ??

    oOoOOooPssS !!

    quote-Stephen-Colbert-isnt-an-agnostic-just-an-atheist-without-73447.png

    Later written Words of GOD to follow rebutting such literal, word for word interpretations and understanding to further burst bubbles here.
«13456

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file