Home PEx Sports PBA

No tickets yet for FIBA Olympic Qualifiers

Be warned.

Those of you who are planning to buy tickets for the upcoming Rio Olympics basketball qualifiers in Manila starting today. Please don't.

I went to SM Tickets at Makati earlier today to buy tickets for the said event but to my surprise the lady at the counter said that only tournament passes (those P50,000 up) are available and tickets for individual games won't go on sale until May 16.

If that's the case, then TV5 should stop airing those commercials saying that tickets will go on sale starting on April 26.

Please don't fool the people. :(

Comments

• tiyo_panchotiyo_pancho Member PEx Guru 🎖️🎖️
    Advertised nga sa ch5. VIP & the box seats lang ang on sale muna. Pinauubos muna siguro yung mamahalin na tikets.
  • BubblesButtercupBubblesButtercup I Love Holly Golightly!!! PEx Expert 🎖️
    syempre mauuna scalpers dyan, yung gen ad at upper na mura, magiging 10x ang presyo nyan.

mandurugas ang moa arena pagdating sa ticket selling, matagal na. kahit inosenteng estudyante sa mga uaap games at cheerdance, dudugasin din nila. Moa Mandurugas
  • Went there too. Olats nga. Let's see. They mentioned about a "lottery" system. Ano yun, mag lucky pick?

[#]labapilipinas[/#]
  • color_s_Kaboinkcolor_s_Kaboink PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    "season passes" muna ang ibinebenta ... season passes meaning yung for the entire tournament na tickets which is from patron to lower box

may 16 pa yung mga per game tickets