Home PEx Lifestyle Travel and Leisure
Ho-Ho-Hope you have a holly jolly holidays, PExers! 🎅

Mind-Blowing Places In The World

Here I would like to mention few names which are one of the top of the list if I talk about some amazing and wonderful places of this world. those names are :
Uluru
Vaadhoo Island
Tulip Fields, Netherlands
hearst castle where I was with best hearst castle tour and had lovley time with my borhter. I msut say all of you guys try to go for all these places to have fun.

Comments

• Well, Tom Jerry, You have shared truly nice names of the Mind-Blowing Places In The World and I have added them in my list. Tulip Fields, Netherlands looks more amazing to me and I want to read about it in detail. Will you like to tell me?

Who Knows about Los Angeles Departures
  • Why not buddy, For you here I will share an introduction to this place that it is a colorful place and its explosion of colors will make you feel as that you’re dreaming and are in heaven to see lovely views of your surrounding. So , whenever to get a chance to spend some time in Netherlands then must spend some time in Tulip Fields.
  • Well, Tom Jerry, I must say that your share information about the Netherlands increase my interest in it and Now I desperately wants to visit it as soon as possible but before that, I want to see some calling views of it. Will you like to share with me?
  • leadscoutleadscout PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Salar de Uyuni - salt flat where the salt is so pure it reflects just like a mirror

1-jpg.jpg
  • leadscout , What a cool view and its really seems like a dream place which seems like a mirror. I am curious to know more about this mind blowing place of this world. Can you describe more about it?
  • leadscout, i will love to say that you have shared really a nice view with us. Salar de Uyuni looks really cool destination to me as you have said that it is pure like a mirror. Would you like to let me more about it in detail?
  • nakakaloka tong dalawang poster. iisang tao lang siguro yan. :rotflmao:
  • If Jamaima you have such impressive views as leadscout shared then dude must post that collection with me here and let me know some more Mind-Blowing Places In The World. I will wait for some exciting views to see.
  • Buddy, Here I will love to add the calling views of the Mind-Blowing Places In The World and so hopeful that you will like them.
    5320a83c82230.jpeg
    underground-river-1-620x465.jpg
    5Unreal-pamukkale-turkey-shutterstock_365853443.jpg