Home PEx Lifestyle Travel and Leisure
Reminder: You never know what someone is going through, so be kind.

Trip :D

Hi all,
I’m planning on a trip with my friends to Munnar, Thekkady and Athirapally (all are places in Kerala) on May last week. It’s a 5 days trip and I would like to know the best sightseeing spots in these places. We haven’t been to these places before. Any bits of help are highly appreciated. I have talked with a trip organizer (Tripdayz) in India about this and they asked me to go for Kerala tour packages. I haven’t used any packages before while going for any trip. So I don’t know about this. Has anyone booked a tour package and have been to tour? Is there any change in price if we are using package?

Comments

• Well, christeenkira32, Truly Speaking, I have no idea about the Kerala tour packages because I have never tried them. In fact, I am listening about it first time through your post. I am hopeful that any other member will reply you soon with sufficient information.
  • christeenkira32 I think you should ask to the help desk to know your required information if you booked it online or through any agency. i am sure they can better guide you to know about your tour packages.