PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at pex-info@pinoyexchange.com. Thank you!

Prostitution

JagonJagon Don't listen to me ✭✭✭
what do you think about it?

should it be a crime? is it immoral?

is religiously blasphemous?

Comments

• iskrotumiskrotum Ako si King Kong! PExer
    It should be legalized to protect the prostitutes and the customers from diseases and crimes. It's as simple as that. Ipagbawal dahil takot sa mga pari, lalaganap ang tulo at aids at laging mabibiktima ng masasamang loob ang mga prosti.
  • ArchimedesArchimedes B?nned by ?dmin ✭✭✭
    Jagon wrote: »
    what do you think about it?

should it be a crime? is it immoral?

is religiously blasphemous?

Hindi na kailangan ni Felix Manalo ng prostitution kung nandyan naman si Rosita Trillanes :naughty:
  • AteoAteo Non est Deus. Fac cum eo. ✭✭✭
    It should not criminalize the prostitute.

In the "Nordic Model", it is presumed that prostitutes are victims. They are called as "trafficked women and men". It is the customers who are fined.
  • KidlatNgayonKidlatNgayon Member ✭✭✭
    God and Christ detest prostitutes, especially the churches who are prostitutes in Their sight. They called them the Mother Harlot and her daughters.

However, Christ (mediating for God) is the throne of mercy, He forgives those who are sinful especially if they repent genuinely. The act of prostitution is abhorable to them.

Matthew 7:…20 "So then, you will know them by their fruits. 21 "Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter. 22 "Many will say to Me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?' 23 "And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.'

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file