FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

Problem Solving: Explain This Figure

alchemistofophiralchemistofophir Christian Communist ✭✭✭
Mark 10:25
English Standard Version
It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the kingdom of God.”

CfT62yVXIAAcafc.jpg

Ang makapagbibigay ng eksakto at tamang explanation ay bibigyan ko ng aking autographed picture.

Comments

• MoonStruckMoonStruck Sintunadong Rakista ✭✭✭
    Ayaw nila nung premyo sa riddle, ophir. :D
  • JagonJagon Don't listen to me ✭✭✭
    that's the power button in my laptop

oh wait, this is from ophir?

well then, this is of course Illumminati!,
    no need to study the figure.
  • alchemistofophiralchemistofophir Christian Communist ✭✭✭
    MoonStruck wrote: »
    Ayaw nila nung premyo sa riddle, ophir. :D

hahahaha. baka nga. ibahin na lang natin.

ang makakaexplain ay magiging honorary member ng i11uminati.
  • KidlatNgayonKidlatNgayon Member ✭✭✭
    Mark 10:25
    English Standard Version
    It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the kingdom of God.”

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CfT62yVXIAAcafc.jpg

Ang makapagbibigay ng eksakto at tamang explanation ay bibigyan ko ng aking autographed picture.

Sigurado ka bang tama ang explanation mo o panibagong alchemy ek-ek na naman yan? :D :D :D
    Jagon wrote: »
    that's the power button in my laptop

oh wait, this is from ophir?

well then, this is of course Illumminati!,
    no need to study the figure.

FUNNY! :lol: Sayang walang "like" button dito, LOL!
    Sigurado ka bang tama ang explanation mo o panibagong alchemy ek-ek na naman yan? :D :D :D

sigurado. tanong mo pa kay Jesus.
    sigurado. tanong mo pa kay Jesus.

Sino bang "jesus" mo, ito? Wala syang masabi pero mukhang magkasundong-magkasundo kayo! :lol:

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/378800000867626457/ZB9q1z10.jpeg
    makakasagot ay automatically connected sa loose mystical network of minds(souls) na punung puno ng mga sikreto na di alam ng mga tao kasi busy sila sa kakaipon ng pera and all other sh1tty things.

naopen up ko na sa isang muslim na kaibigan ko sa isang online game yan. sabi nya, "there's something in the quran called camel passing through the eye of the needle. camel in the eye of the needle? [email protected] impossible." sinabi ko sa kanya ang explanation at sabi nya "OMFG! wtf! you know the secret of Isa (Jesus)? You must be Isa incarnate.". ngayon sali na sya sa i11uminati.

alam na din ni moonstruck ito. so bali sa pex, dalawa lang ang members ng i11uminati. gusto ko pa sanang madagdagan kaso puro copy paste lang ang alam ng mga tao dito at kabadingan.

pero try nyo pagisipan. open pa sa prospective recruits kaya try nyo lang.
    It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the kingdom of God.

if all of what Jesus said is true, then you can prove it with an explanation, amirite?

alchemy ek-ek ang sa akin. inc-ek-ek naman sa yo. :rotflmao::rotflmao:
  • sirenasirena fisherman's friend PExer
    ^Well, that's a nice analogy. But he can possibly win like Duterte did here? :D
  • cretinous00cretinous00 The sea! The sea! PExer
    explain this figure:

Mercury-patch-info.png
    ^Project Mercury? Nah, it's too literal. I'm sure you are referring to a deeper meaning of the logo.
  • sirenasirena fisherman's friend PExer
    parang upside down cross with no.7 and inverted omega symbol (last letter of the greek alphabet)
    project mercury was approved Oct.7,1958
    ^So it kinda implies that the project is anti-Christ (inverted cross) in a sense?
    sirena wrote: »
    parang upside down cross with no.7 and inverted omega symbol (last letter of the greek alphabet)
    project mercury was approved Oct.7,1958

ayos. omega = october, 7 = 7, 1958 = year of the dog. invert dog = God. kaya inverted cross (dog) at kung rineverse mo, magiging regular cross which represents God. and dog now spells God.
    ^Oh, I got it wrong. :rotflmao:
    MoonStruck wrote: »
    ^Oh, I got it wrong. :rotflmao:

di naman wrong ano lang, gaya ng sabi ni picasso

"Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot, others transform a yellow spot into the sun." - Pablo Picasso

hehehehe.
    di naman wrong ano lang, gaya ng sabi ni picasso

"Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot, others transform a yellow spot into the sun." - Pablo Picasso

hehehehe.

I've been pro'lly brainwashed into thinking that everything opposing religion is evil (science is often included).

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file