Home PEx Campus The Academe
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

Up manila vs. Up diliman

Hi guys! I'm really curious about the difference between the two campus. Culture? Environment? People?

Most people would say that its more fun in UPD. Why? Totoo ba? Ano ano po ba yung pros and cons of the two?

ps : im a future isko (i passed) sy 16-17

Comments

• kelunjikelunji PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    First and foremost question: What course do you want to take? After you've chosen that, then look where its offered. I mean its ok to have fun, but its your choice, have fun for 4-5 years and suffer the rest of your life because you chose a course thats not in your heart? YUng fun, madali naman hanapin yan.
  • kelunji wrote: »
    First and foremost question: What course do you want to take? After you've chosen that, then look where its offered. I mean its ok to have fun, but its your choice, have fun for 4-5 years and suffer the rest of your life because you chose a course thats not in your heart? YUng fun, madali naman hanapin yan.

BS BIOLOGY!!! pre med ko yun:):rotflmao:. Im asking for the difference. Im not focusing merely on fun but the difference of the two.
  • parang masikip yata sa up manila? malapit kasi sa robinsons mall