Noy spends Holy Week monitoring local, international developments

ArchimedesArchimedes B?nned by ?dmin PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
https://sg.news.yahoo.com/noy-spends-holy-week-monitoring-000000313.html

For his final Holy Week at Malaca?ang, President Aquino opted for a ?staycation.?

Aquino bonded with members of his family from Maundy Thursday to Easter Sunday and stayed at his official residence, Bahay Pangarap in Malaca?ang, to monitor local as well as international developments.

Press Secretary Herminio Coloma Jr. said the President opted to stay in Manila ?to monitor everything.?

?I am also monitoring developments in Libya. I spent quality time with my family,? read Aquino?s text message to Coloma, adding he also visited ?two wakes? and attended a birthday celebration yesterday.

On the night of Good Friday, Aquino ?watched an old film on the life of Archbishop (Oscar) Romero of El Salvador.?

?It reminded me of the church and its pro-active preference for the poor,? he said, referring to the story of the prelate who was slain in March 1980.

In celebration of Easter Sunday yesterday, Aquino expressed hope that Filipinos would embrace the chance to establish an enduring mainstream of redemption in the country as the people celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ.

Crazy! :rotflmao:

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file