Why I think it will be Poe or Roxas.

This is extremely long but outlines valuable info from long standing research of my own investigation all on this single page.
I have put together this post to share all I have learned about how the election will turn out. You will find months of findings brought together in this single post.

Comelec is a 7 member body that will determine who will be in power and ultimately the fate of certain rich groups in the Philippines. It is naive to think there is not big meddling in their operations to ensure that the rich get what they want so I know whacky things are happening behind the scenes inside that institution.

I have already determined that the winner will be Poe or Roxas. UPDATE: probably Poe. My strongest statement so far is that the following is my official prediction:
(A)If Poe is disqualified, Roxas will become president (And Duterte will also be disqualified). (B)If Poe is NOT disqualified, Poe will become president.
Under (A), Duterte will be eliminated to make way for Roxas. I already know this because comelec would not be pushing to DQ Poe if there were no plan to DQ Duterte too. Further proving this theorie is the fact that Duterte's DQ case has been silently left pending. Obviously they are waiting to do something with it for political motives. The DQ case is about Duterte's improper COC filing. Comelec has full jurisdiction over this case and I believe that when they want to remove him, they will. They have full control over the results and will not let him win if they decide to not DQ him. It is evident that Duterte would win by a landslide if they DQ Poe while letting Duterte run freely so it is clear as day that comelec is already prepared for a Duterte DQ alongside Poe's DQ.
Binay and Duterte are already out of the question. Binay and Duterte are the ones with mass appeal, although Poe does have that now too. But I reached my conclusion because of how the winners will actually win which is vote rigging.

First the reasons why Binay and Duterte wont win.
Duterte does not have nationwide support and is the only one who is not getting support from across the country. Duterte also has a pending DQ case. They wont let him win and if he threatens to win, the DQ case will come back hitting him in the face and that will be the end of Duterte. Binay has the means to win, but comelec will stop this from happening as the people who have control over things are rooting for Poe or Roxas plus the demolition on Binay is finally working. All in all, both will be prevented by comelec.
Poe can easily tie with Duterte on overall support, but of course the machinery of Aquino including vote buying will surely get her a win and her victory will be assured by comelec cheating. This is why I made the prediction on Duterte. If plan A works for Aquino, they WILL DQ Duterte or else it cant work. But if they are stuck with plan B or making Poe win, they may not necessarily need to DQ Duterte, although they may still do this last minute. So:
If Poe is DQd: Roxas WILL win, Duterte WILL get DQd too.
If Poe is NOT DQd: Poe wins, Duterte MIGHT get DQd and if he does, it will be last minute.
I think it is like this also because of the setup of the cheating operation. If LP is working as dominant party with NP or NPC in controlling the elections, I think the comelec has no choice but to make Poe win. The only way they can get other parties to work with them to make Roxas win is if Poe is DQd, then that is the only other choice left for the oligarch. More on this dominant party cheat operation below in section 7..

UPDATE: I think I just figured out the whole plot and know what is going on. I think they have a plan A and a plan B going on inside comelec. Plan A is Roxas plan B is Poe. They will see if SC will DQ Poe. If they do, comelec will also DQ Duterte. His case is suspiciously left 'pending'. I am certain they still have a plan against Duterte. Why would comelec be trying to DQ Poe and not Duterte? Well I think they are. I think they will do it later, especially if they DQ Poe. I believe they could also use Dutertes mass popularity to cause a confusion of redistribtuion of votes so if they do it last minute and cheat Roxas' way into Malacanang, no proof will exist that Roxas should not have gotten all those Duterte votes. This is because there will be no time for a survey as proof of the resulting change in voter preference. So comelec might be waiting for SC to rule against Poe so they can release a Duterte DQ later.
Plan B is if Poe does not get DQd by SC, maybe they wont DQ Duterte or maybe they will, but the plan is to ensure that if the Roxas plan does not work, then they will resort to plan B which is ensure victory of Poe since she is Aquino's backup candidate. Either way, I do believe comelec has control over everything and they will ensure that either their plan for Roxas works, or it goes to Poe. They are working on damaging Binay so that if their plan works, Binay has too few votes while Roxas is left competing with Binay only.
Long story short, the plot is probably to get rid of Poe and then they probably have the power to get rid of Duterte VIA DQ in the process. This will yield a landslide victory for Roxas aided by a massive cheating operation. This will be foiled if Poe is not DQd. So they will then ensure Poe(planB) wins as this is still more preferred by those involved than letting Duterte or Binay win.

Now for all the different points I have learned. Each of these I found over time and helped me understand how and why Aquino will make one of his 2 chosen candidates win. Aquino knows roxas cant win without a major cheating operation. I was thinking that he will continue to resort to cheating to make him win, but with the partylist groups already deflecting to Poe under his watch, I know Aquino has already firmly decided Poe is the way to go. She is winnable and no risk whatsoever. So I now even think that it wont be Roxas, only a slight chance if they happen to try to cheat him into malacanang. But it is looking like Aquino is backing a plan to put full effort behind Poe. Aquino is smart eough to know that divided support to Roxas while banking on Poe as backup is not the easiest way to ensure one of his 2 bets wins. Putting all his resources behind one candidate of his choice (Poe) will guarantee victory without much if any protest. dividing resources between Roxas and Poe might not guarantee victory for either of them, but putting the whole admin's plus all other resources behind Poe will almost guarantee her victory. So Aquino I think is using his machinery instead to ensure Poe's victory as undivided support will guarantee that Aquino wont be stuck with Duterte or Binay winning. I can tell because already Aquino administration/coalition partners are moving to Poe. This hints at a green light by Aquinos admin to deflect to Poe which ill score her victory so he can give up on Roxas and focus on what will be a guaranteed victory of Aquinos backup candidate, Poe.

1. Smartmatic ownership
The chairman of Smartmatic is a close ally of the Aquinos. He teamed up to score a win in Cory Aquino's campaign.

2. Smartmatic control over the election
Comelec has rigged the bidding process to favor smartmatic. Smartmtic must be preparing some irresistable moves for Aquino/comelec in the election conduct if comelec is going out of there way to ensure the company monopolises the polls. They would not be trashing the rules to get smartmatic to be the winning company if it were not doing the LP/Aquino a big favor. So I know something big is going on between smartmatic and Aquino. I am suspecting comelec may have even payed the lowest bidder to not appeal so that they were left with smartmatic as the lone bidder. smartmatic has control over all parts of the election, from transmission of results to machines and software. With smartmatic gaining off comelec always choosing it AND having close ties with Aquino, it is safe to say that smartmatic is a close ally of comelec and comelec has formed a secret teamup with smartmatic and Aquino to ensure the victory of one of his chosen bets. Smartmatic controls how all the equipment and software runs and Aquino wants to ensure the victory of his chosen bets which will ultimately lead to a continuation of smartmatic monopoly. So I know that they have worked something out together to ensure that the votes transmitted in their servers reflect a Roxas or Poe win.

3. ViaSat/digital signatures
Now this is what is very suspicious. I read about hints that either a political party or comelec or both are preparing to use massive alternate transmission system for the election. This can only be one thing: a plot to transmit rogue results. If they succeed in this, it wont matter what source code they have, they might be planning to override the national election results. Comelec got away with using only machine generated digital signatures. A case was filed by the court, but by the time they act on it, it will be far too late. When they transmit the rogue results via ViaSat, they wont get caught because they mananged to evade the requirement of human digital sigs. Changing said feature to switch to human digital sigs and cancel the override with machine generated will require a change in the source code. SC already granted comelec plea that 2 months was too short to modify the source code for the VVPAT case. Since I anticipate no outcome of the digital sig case any more than mere 2 weeks before election launch, I know that the case to enforce the digital sig will fail to cause enforcement. So the election results this year will be defenseless against the rogue results ready to be transmitted possibly via ViaSat.

4. VVPAT wont stop vote rigging/fraud
Even with the receipt or VVPAT enabled, I found out this morning that the vote tally transmitted can still be different from the votes cast in the ballot. This means that if they want to intentionally transmit results that are not the same as the real votes, then they can still do that, even with VVPAT enabled.

5. Comelec chose the machine that is supposedly easiest to rig.
According to another article, if you want to rig the 2016 elections, you pick one of 2 machines, DRE or OMR. Comelec chose OMR. The article mentioning these 2 and not PCOS means that OMR will facilitate cheating even MORE than PCOS did!

6. Receipt type
Comelec got away with issuing a receipt that wont stop cheating after all! With no identifying features, they were able to declare them nonusable for manual audit in the case of election protest. There is no ID to show the time of printing, location, ballot ID or any other identifying features making it even easier for comelec to manipulate the receipt auditing than that of ballots. They even have the ability to go to greater lengths and print out enough fake receipts that falsely act as evidence to support the results which got rigged. Senator Gordon criticised them saying the receipt they will get is a mere scrap of paper and the ID features needed to make it viable for audit will not be on them.
A basic calculation of chance of election rigging yeilded one verdict: it can and will be done! After determining that VVPAT wont stop manipulation of transmitted results and that the receipt is useless for auditing, I determined that the machines can be rigged and ballots swapped as Gordon still failed to prevent comelec from manipulation of both parts. His complaint that the receipts we get are "mere scraps of paper" proves that he got what he wanted, but that it turned out useless.

7. Dominant majority and dominant minority party.
This I believe is the first time ever that the comelec gives controlling powers only to their chosen Dominant majority and dominant minority party. These parties will have exclusive control over the handling of the ballots in the canvassing centres as well as access to the transmitted results. Comelec has mysteriously kept the status of this particular issue hidden from public view. I think it will be announced last minute. The chosen groups will benefit the liberal party and will induce protest from the other parties so to prevent any action from forcing a reversal in their chosen groups, I think they announce their chosen dominant majority and dominant minority party around last minute. I am guessing it will be NP and LP. These 2 parties 2 years ago were announced as an "unbeatable" coalition that would guarantee their victory in May 9 election. So I think they might be going in undercover mode to team up for this election to swap ballots nationwide. They could have the power to work together to ensure that the receipts and ballots reflect a Poe win, or Roxas if for some reason they still want it. Likewise, they will ensure that the transmitted results reflect that same result.

8. Source code review
Comelec finalized trusted build and storage of source code without subjecting it to review by local groups/political parties. They also suspiciously made a last minute alteration claiming that it was because of compatibility glitches. They used election delay panic as a cover-up to distract from their code modifying activity. I believe that the customized source code did not undergo local review even before the Feb 8 problem, but even if it did, them touching the source code through that controversial revision second week of Feb gave them ample opportunity to make all adjustments they would have wanted to be in place at the time to have cheating fully in place. Because right after comelec changed the source code, they put it back into lockup where noone can see it and no review happened so no party knows what probable big time cheating was programmed.

9. Comelec members
All members of comelec are allies of LP. Unlike in past elections, they are able to work in a united effort to reach a single goal, in favor of Aquino. The united effort in favor of LP which in turn also lead to them organizing that likely dominant minority/majority control scheme is why cheating will probably be on a much larger scale this year.

10. Secret candidate.
I already determined that Poe is Aquinos secret candidate. I am unsure if they are still rooting for Roxas, but it is possible Roxas is still top choice for him and Poe still a backup. That sudden modification of the source code may have been to sneak in configuration to favor Poe, but I am not sure. But Poe clearly is the backup choice for Aquino. This may have lead to bribing of judges to bail her out of the SC case.

11. Support for Poe dwarfs that of Binay, Duterte
Even in in Mindanao, a sizable percentage of people are rooting for Poe or Binay instead of Duterte. As for political endorsement, Poe got it all. First Aquino who is part of those behind the cheating operation started rooting for Poe. Then NPC, the second biggest party showed their support for her. Then the biggest ever partylist coalition showed their support for her too. They plan to gather 10 million votes for Poe.

Why is it probable they are going to all these lengths just to do this?
A lot is at stake here.
Most of the rich benefited most off Aquinos policies and form of governance. They have contracts won from him that they want to protect. Also, the rich would possibly even go bankrupt if policies were changed too much. The oligarch/ruling elite proliferated off policies they got by using Aquino for their interests. Part of their manipulation has been making the government allow them to monopolize the economy. To protect their source of wealth and make sure they dont lose everything they will ensure that a candidate that favors them wins.

Aquino also serves US interests such as military, exploitation of natural resources etc.

Aquino and other politicians will be saved from imprisonment if a favorable candidate wins, which is Poe or Roxas.

On another note, Grace Poe will actually help further perpetuate corruption. his is because first she is weak, so she cant stop it from happening. Second, she might be obligated to serve the interests of the rich at the expense of the poor. This is because I believe that the rich 'bailed' her out of the DQ case and this case can be reversed any time. The same rich that saved her in court could then buy her way into malacanang to finish things off. So now she will serve the interests of the rich that saved her and got her to win.

After weighing everything, I am guessing that Poe will be the winner. But we might still get a surprise and they make Roxas win especially if Poe is disqualified. But either way, it will only be one of these 2. As of writing time, I am afraid of a huge risk of Poe being DQd all over again, in which case Roxas will win via Hocus OMR. If they do DQ her last minute and make Roxas win, noone will be able to prove that the real votes should have gone to any other particular candidate. Without having a survey after the DQ and before election, noone can protest and prove Roxas should not have won the votes from Poe. Surveys can easily be rigged to justify a Roxas win too.

I took note of 2 things. (A), the suspicious and sudden source code modification after it was already locked up in the vault and (B), the news about Poe being a secret candidate of Pnoy. I starting suspecting that (A) was caused by (B). I looked at the timing of both these events. Guess what? BOTH happened on the SAME day! Feb 11 is when news surfaced about Poe being a possible secret candidate of Pnoy and suspiciously this is the same day that they announced a supposed source code issue where they quickly changed the source code and then put it back into storage lockup without having it reviewed. Could this be Aquino officially desiring to have Poe prioritized for a win by changing the source code to rig in her favor? I think there may be a scheme where Poe gets the most votes, but Roxas wins by default if she is DQed. LOL

Also, comelec appears to be up to something with the voting hours too. Seems they want voting done as early as possible. They insist on making it finish by the time the sun goes down, weirdly saying it is "to take advantage of daylight". This may be to allow the cheating ample time to be done overnight. While people are at home sleeping, their votes cast will be obliterated! votes cast dont get transmitted till after closing time and comelec will give itself all night to funk with the results! More suspitious things. Comelec hit the SC saying Ohhhhh! Activating the receipt could make the election take up to 20 HOURS!!!! implying that this year will requre much longer hours compared to previous elections. What did they do? extend the hours much longer? nope. Make the election finish time 2 hours EARLIER than even the last presidential election!!! The end time was already much earlier than the previous election and they are now keeping it that way! They just extended by moving the morning start an hour earlier. This is defiantly suspicious. Their schedule wreaks of intent to carry out something. Obviously they are up to something with their strong resistance to even extending the hours to 6 pm.

Another reason why I believe this major election fraud will happen is simply because, well, it can! In the event of an election protest, they can go to great lengths to protest. But this is limited to a massive auditing of the ballots. Even the traditional election protest processes have taken so long, even not being completed at all! If comelec succeeds in rigging the election returns and the ballots simultaneously to make Roxas win, even if it is widely suspected as rigged, noone will be able to stop Roxas once he wins.

I am now less than 1 1/2 months away from election. I will look back at this post and say, I was right. I said only Poe or Roxas will win and result will be that one of those 2 does win. Believe me, this election is being controlled.

I want to highlight why I think the pressure to control the elections will overwhelm the process.
This economy is structured in a very strange and delicate way. A few politically linked elite groups are controlling the economy. Any major change and these billionaires and millionares can go from rich to bankrupt. Because they achieved their wealth through dishonest means. They benefit from the economic provisions in the constitution among other things. Protectionist policies allowed a few companies to hoard all the big business With Sy practically owning the massive retail landscape. The monopolization is there to ensure they continue to control and rule over the the economy and benefit from almost zero competition. The oligarchs close to Aquino have benefited from infrastructure projects given to them to maximize their profits. All these are big enough reasons why the oligarch will urgently try to hijack the elections.
One of the biggest issues is contractualization. This is such a big factor in the economy that ridding the country of this abusive practice overnight would demolish the oligarchs overnight too. If it is true that Duterte is commited to stop contractualization of labor the ruling elite will, without failure, block Duterte from ever winning. There is such a massive force to install Roxas for several reasons which include: politicians including Aquino know they will be protected under him from suit over plunder and corruption. He is the candidate that will most benefit the rich who capitalie of a regime like that of Aquinos. He will maintain the status quo as it is now in the country and the oligarchs want this. So politicians and the ruling elite alike will go to extremes to ensure he wins by hook or crook. Poe is a puppet and is an alternative that could also do like Roxas. Billions of dollars in conglomerates and oligarchic wealth are at stake. They will ensure that their control over the economy is not broken or they could even go bankrupt. The dominating enormous rich groups have been held together by political connections and have been given the chance to dictate the polical and economic scene across the land. These selfish rich groups are vulnerable to radical changes in governance. Duterte can easily dismantle their monopoly not just by intentionally changing policies against the greedy rich, but just simply by not serving their basic interests and doing them personal favors like Aquino did. This is why they will stop Duterte from winning. These ruling rich will be dismantled if he wins. Their monopolistic control on the economy is not sustainable without political connections which would be slashed by Duterte. So yes, expect the outcome of this election to be dictated by the ruling elite ad that is why I believe it will be Roxas or Poe winning. This is not what the people want but because the oligarch is so rich and powerful, what they want is what we will get.

Comments

• gotta lick itgotta lick it Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    and the survey says, ...... you are wrong.

you also do not know a lot of probinsyanos. they feel it now their time. they associate themselves to Du30 and Bongbong. they want a real probinsyano to win eventhough they are really DuDirty.

but Binay is DIRTIER.

in short they someone corrupt to be the president.
  • cagayandeorocagayandeoro Member PExer
    and the survey says, ...... you are wrong.

you also do not know a lot of probinsyanos. they feel it now their time. they associate themselves to Du30 and Bongbong. they want a real probinsyano to win eventhough they are really DuDirty.

but Binay is DIRTIER.

in short they someone corrupt to be the president.

Did you even read this whole thing? I think you didnt even read a paragraph explaining how I came up with this. The entire post can be summed up in a short description: The elections wont be dictated by the real votes, but instead by the oligarch (and the cheating they want to happen).

Did I say that people dont want Duterte to win? No. In fact I will agree the real votes would make him win. The surveys may even be rigged, but yes Poe appears to be wining in those. I clearly stated that not only will Roxas only win by cheating, but that it can only happen if Poe is disqualified because he is too low in the surveys.

And this is just my own prediction. There is no such thing as wrong .... until the election that is. You will see if I am right or wrong ON ELECTION DAY.

I just realized you did not read the post at all. No way you can read anything and not notice the part about the DISQUALIFICATION CASE for Duterte. That is one of the reasons I said he wont win. 1, the people in the comelec are ALL for Roxas/LP. 2, Duterte is now probably the biggest threat to Roxas or at least matching that of Binay which they also dont want to win. So since they have DQ pending in their own hands, they can and WILL prevent him from winning. either he won't lead or he does and will be DQd. So take note of that! You might not want to belive this because you want Du-tete but you are only doing yourself harm by ignoring the fact that all influences point to Duterte being cheated. Comelec is pressured from outside political and elite groups to change the outcome, meanwhile the members of the comelec istelf happen to want the same candidates to win as those of the groups pressuring comelec. So Poe/roxas has powerful forces to make them win by cheating.
    So dont ignore the facts. There has never been an election here where the outcome was not changed by corrupt influence. This year wont be any different. May even be worse as per some points I made in the post. Duterte will easily be cheated out of the election.
    I wanted to make another comment about comelec.

I am sensing that comelec has succeeded in overriding ALL security features!

There are FIVE security features. Here is how I think they manage to override them all.
    1. UV detector of fake ballots: I read that smartmatic probable ensured activation of the security features because it "found ways to override them" This may especially be the case with the UV detection of fake ballots. Especially since comelec has control over making the ballots so of course their own cheating can't be stopped by this.
    2. Source code review: This security feature gets skipped by them making excuses that there is no time left for that stage of review OR by suspiciously making changes for questionable motives, then not subjecting the source code to review after changing it.
    3. Digital signatures: Comelec managed to get away with using machine generated digital signatures instead of human ones. This can easily be manipulated.
    4. Paper audit trail: The receipts have been stripped of all identifying markers making it impossible to stop comelec from manipulating them if they wanted to since there is no way of knowing where receipts were really printed, when or by who.
    5.Random manual Audit: This is essentially shot down thanks to the combined above points. If they get to manipulate the rest of the things including the ballots, then the rigged results will just show.

So there you have it. supposedly 5 security features have been activated this year, yet look, they found ways to override ALL of them! This is also proof of an impending major cheating op. Why else would they risk their jobs to void all the security features? Obviously there is a major cheating operation to cover up.

Much of this was achieved through a source code controversy. It takes too long to supposedly change some of these things as they needed source code modification and there is not enough time and they cant postpone the election. They created the doomsday scenario that elections have to be postponed if they are forced to comply with changes. They got there way and did not need to make said changes due to shortage of time, so there really must be a huge cheat operation being staged backstage.
  • ThomasAndersonThomasAnderson Member PExer
    Sorry OP, The position of crazy conspiracy theorist of PEX was already taken. PangitQuest and Kel1Guy already got the position.
    If you people think this is crazy and conspiracy, it is your problem, not mine. Lets just say I will leave it at this and come back May 10. I will come back and call you all crazy when it turns out true.
    See who is laughing when I am back May 10 when all this turns out true. It is Poe or Roxas that wins. You will see May 10, you will see...

On the contrary, I am glad people call this crazy. Then when they see it comes true, it will look even more remarkable that my prediction was true. You people are all saying that elections have never been rigged and it is impossible for elections to be manipulated and that the ONLY possible outcome is a true result reflecting the real votes cast by the voters. Well I will teach you a lesson and you will all learn a good lesson from this!!!

Those that call it crazy and think this is impossible and never happened before, also must think that Marcos was a fictional character that ruled the country for over 2 decades and "magically" altered the results of his elections. Most if not all the things I have discussed already happened in varying forms between the Marcos era and the most recent elections. Think it is all fantasy?

Just wait and see who is right! Apparently not enough people are aware of the behind the scenes activities in the comelec. Go ahead dont believe me! You may as well go on and not believe it when it happens too since noone seems to accept the fact that ELECTIONS WILL NEVER BE HONEST AND CLEAN AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE MANIPULATED IN THIS COUNTRY!

Tchauuu!
    See you May 10!
  • AteoAteo Non est Deus. Fac cum eo. PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Sorry OP, The position of crazy conspiracy theorist of PEX was already taken. PangitQuest and Kel1Guy already got the position.

I strongly object! I think the OP deserves the title. Look at his kilometric analysis. Killing the reader halfway from finishing the post is one excellent technique. Now, as a result of this thread, I have become paranoid about the Comelec and the oligarchs. I will have to check under my bed tonight.
  • peterinpeterin Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐

Binay and Duterte are already out of the question. Binay and Duterte are the ones with mass appeal, although Poe does have that now too. ...

Duterte does not have nationwide support and is the only one who is not getting support from across the country. ....

(I will discount binay who eventually could be in the 4th place, unless Chinese hackers break into the system.)

There was something Roxas said that did not get much notice, but rings true.

He said in effect that he will win because the LP has the political machinery to bring in the votes. This country is still dominated by the padrino system, lest everyone forgets; and the padrino system is strong in small villages where the bulk of the votes come from. Duterte does not have that influence in barangays outside of Mindanao. The people you see in pictures could be there only to satisfy their curiosity.

It was reported somewhere that UNA promised 50k for the each barangay captain who would deliver a win for binay. If true, this is UNA’s recognition of the power of barangay captains over their “constituents”. Would barangay captains trust UNA, whose candidate is on a down trend in surveys, and the very reason why binay is in the hot seat - integrity?

I believe that surveys may help. But with 1200 – 2000 even at 5000 respondents, that is too small to represent 10 – 20 million votes. Lower than 10% margin is too small, I call this contest as still very much anybody’s ball game.
  • mimigsmimigs Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Hello hello garci...

Cmon guys comelec is just one phone call away

I am sorry

LoL, they did it before they can do it again...

Kudos to poes "if you cant beat them join them" attitude way smarter than his father fpj

The real winner would still be the cojuancos if these happen. Goodluck Philippines
  • JUST_JT_JUST_JT_ weh di nga PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    @ts bigay mo nga sakin ang mga numerong lalabas sa lotto sige na
  • mayo_sleepethmayo_sleepeth hung jurist PExer
    I DON'T think we need all the tinfoil-hattery to come to the same conclusion as OP. Miriam is polling in the single digits, Binay finds himself on the wrong end of a trend (downward), Digong's campaign will probably run out of steam as he has no cash and no network, Roxas is trending upward, and Poe has all the momentum, even before the Erap endorsement. I think the chances of stopping Poe at the polls are slim. But if any candidate can catch-up, I think it's Roxas with all that LP wind (read: cash) behind him.
    Welcome back, my friend. I am here offering an olive branch.
  • mayo_sleepethmayo_sleepeth hung jurist PExer
    peterin wrote: »
    Welcome back, my friend. I am here offering an olive branch.

BYGONES, friend. Let's disagree without being disagreeable.
    Thank you.
  • trisadektustrisadektus Member PExer
    baklang-bakla talaga si manolo :glee:

:blowsmoke:
    Magiging bastos ako sa iyo. Hindi kaya naikama ko na ang nanay at kapatid mo, kung may babae kang dapatid? Taga saan ba kayo? Medyo deadly ako. Di kaya nauna ako sa asawa mo? Madami dami din akong na donselia, at masaya naman sila after ng relationship. Magkita tayo minsan, at iisa isahin ko sa iyo.

Alam mo, sa tingin pa lang, at kilos, alam ng mga bakla ang iiwasan nila. Hindi ko sa inaalipusta ang mga bakla. Di ko lang sila type. Kaya kung ikaw bakla, kapag nagkaharap tayo, mararamdaman mo.

bobokatrisadektus, hanggang ngayuun yan pa rin ang nasa isip mo? dika maka gets? Obssessed ka ba sakin? pede tau magkita. Isasalaysay ko sa iyo. Baka nga asawa mo, ako naka una. Pm mo lang ako.
    grabe. ang bastos mo naman, manolo. ganyan ka ba pinalaki ng mga magulang mo? o ganyan lang talaga kayong mga bakling? :glee:

• elBartoloelBartolo Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I DON'T think we need all the tinfoil-hattery to come to the same conclusion as OP. Miriam is polling in the single digits, Binay finds himself on the wrong end of a trend (downward), Digong's campaign will probably run out of steam as he has no cash and no network, Roxas is trending upward, and Poe has all the momentum, even before the Erap endorsement. I think the chances of stopping Poe at the polls are slim. But if any candidate can catch-up, I think it's Roxas with all that LP wind (read: cash) behind him.

Roxas is trending upward? LOL, K. tnx bye! :D

12321199_911391038979095_2217514355106252766_n.jpg?oh=fe86bcbf9c03a806bc8063a92fc6dfa4&oe=578E8703
  • panis_na_putopanis_na_puto Member PExer
    peterin wrote: »
    Magiging bastos ako sa iyo. Hindi kaya naikama ko na ang nanay at kapatid mo, kung may babae kang dapatid? Taga saan ba kayo? Medyo deadly ako. Di kaya nauna ako sa asawa mo? Madami dami din akong na donselia, at masaya naman sila after ng relationship. Magkita tayo minsan, at iisa isahin ko sa iyo.

Alam mo, sa tingin pa lang, at kilos, alam ng mga bakla ang iiwasan nila. Hindi ko sa inaalipusta ang mga bakla. Di ko lang sila type. Kaya kung ikaw bakla, kapag nagkaharap tayo, mararamdaman mo.

bobokatrisadektus, hanggang ngayuun yan pa rin ang nasa isip mo? dika maka gets? Obssessed ka ba sakin? pede tau magkita. Isasalaysay ko sa iyo. Baka nga asawa mo, ako naka una. Pm mo lang ako.

Idagdag mo na lang sa iyong ignore list. Ganyan ang ginawa ko at di ko na nababasa ang mga walang saysay na pangungusap.

[#]BayaanMongMagmukhangEngEngAngMamimingwit[/#]
    Idagdag mo na lang sa iyong ignore list. Ganyan ang ginawa ko at di ko na nababasa ang mga walang saysay na pangungusap.

[#]BayaanMongMagmukhangEngEngAngMamimingwit[/#]

yan naman si old beks. mahilig magmarunong, mahilig makipagtalo. kahit gano kaliit na bagay na pwede syang makapuntos, papatulan.

pero bakit iwas na iwas sya sa akin sa kabila ng kanyang ganoong ugali? kasi sa akin, sapul sya. durog sya. exposed sya. di sya makapalag. di sya uubra :glee:

pag quoted yata, mababasa pa rin kahit nasa ignore list. sige. choopchoopan na kayo ni manolo :glee:

grabe. ang bastos mo naman, manolo. ganyan ka ba pinalaki ng mga magulang mo? o ganyan lang talaga kayong mga bakling? :glee:

Ganyan dapat ang trato sa kagaya mo, bobokatrisadektus.

Maayos ang pagpapalaki sa akin. Palampasin sa una. Pero hindi kapaginulit ulit. Hindi ka ba bastardo?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file