Home PEx Family and Society Buhay Pinoy

Sosyal Ka Ba Kung Nag-Self Flaggellate Ka?

F-A SoldierF-A Soldier PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐

...bakit puro mahihirap/working class lang ang nagpaparticipate?

Mahirap Mahal na Araw = entertainment from bloody men in hot weather.

Mayaman Mahal na Araw = bongga vacation sa Boracay/Makati resorts/overseas?

Kaya siguro sinabi sa Matt 6:24 "No one can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and Money."

...when I look at my bank account everyday I tell myself: You are a true Christian.

:blowsmoke:

[#]Amen[/#] [#]JesusWalks[/#] [#]ProtestingProtestant[/#]

Comments

• jcdyjcdy PEx Veteran ⭐⭐

Amen to that brader.:lol:
  • katze_schmusekatze_schmuse PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    This is nothing but religious fantardism.
    This is nothing but religious fantardism.

Actually I think it's more of a sin to do these things to your body because in
    1 Corinthians 6:18-20 it says

The Body is a Temple of the Holy Spirit
    18Flee immorality. Every other sin that a man commits is outside the body, but the immoral man sins against his own body. 19Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and that you are not your own? 20For you have been bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body.
  • etnabAxeRTetnabAxeRT PEx Rookie ⭐
    The thread title makes me want to create a spoof thread: "Sosyal Ka Ba Kung Nag-Self Flatulate Ka?" :lol: :smokin:

Ont: IMHO I think it is retarded to reenact Jesus' crucifixion and those gory rituals just to repent for your sins. Pero trip nila yun so hayaan ko na lang. Ika nga ni tatang, "di naman nila ko napeperwisyo"

[#]beansforlunch[/#]

game.set.match

:smokin:
    jcdy wrote: »
    Actually I think it's more of a sin to do these things to your body because in
    1 Corinthians 6:18-20 it says

The Body is a Temple of the Holy Spirit
    18Flee immorality. Every other sin that a man commits is outside the body, but the immoral man sins against his own body. 19Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and that you are not your own? 20For you have been bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body.

I agree.And Christ has made the sacrifices why do it again?If he said you follow his ways he didn't tell you to hurt yourself to repent.Likewise making a confession to a priest doesn't make you all forgiven.Confess your sins to the Lord God not to any human abound to judge and to err.
    It was just a POV, not that I care if they hurt themselves.
    I agree.And Christ has made the sacrifices why do it again?If he said you follow his ways he didn't tell you to hurt yourself to repent.Likewise making a confession to a priest doesn't make you all forgiven.Confess your sins to the Lord God not to any human abound to judge and to err.
    It was just a POV, not that I care if they hurt themselves.

Obviously you're not Catholic, otherwise you wouldn't be questioning their ways. And neither am I, so I completely agree with you.
    ^Not affiliated to any religious group either. Science +Fact +Faith, that's how you should live life.

Ontopic: I see some do that sa Pampanga area.Medyo naaawa ako kasi mainit, you're wounded.There's a great chance of getting infections sa wound or tetano kaya.
    Not so sosyal.pwede siguro if you get sa ER ng mamahalin hospital.Take some selfie shots while on hospital bed and post it in IG or FB:glee:
    Pa Amen na nga lang kay FA.I don't believe though na ang bank account niya ay walang laman :glee:
  • gotta lick itgotta lick it PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ***** ba iyan?
  • F-A SoldierF-A Soldier PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I don't believe though na ang bank account niya ay walang laman :glee:

I know I'll be saved come judgment day because the only zeroes in my bank account are after the decimal point.

[#]TrulyIAmSaved[/#] [#]MatthewFiveThree[/#] [#]TheLordIsMyRedeemer[/#]
    ^Not affiliated to any religious group either. Science +Fact +Faith, that's how you should live life.

Ontopic: I see some do that sa Pampanga area.Medyo naaawa ako kasi mainit, you're wounded.There's a great chance of getting infections sa wound or tetano kaya.
    Not so sosyal.pwede siguro if you get sa ER ng mamahalin hospital.Take some selfie shots while on hospital bed and post it in IG or FB:glee:
    Pa Amen na nga lang kay FA.I don't believe though na ang bank account niya ay walang laman :glee:

Totally agree with living life with those 3 hand-in-hand and in total harmony. Because why not? It is the most logical way to live one's life without drama and hassle.
    Are you agnostic then? I doubt that you're an atheist though, but I could be wrong.
    Maybe FA meant that when he looks at his bank account, it shows him that he doesn't serve 2 masters because it's not enough to serve them both.
  • art727art727 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I know I'll be saved come judgment day because the only zeroes in my bank account are after the decimal point.

[#]TrulyIAmSaved[/#] [#]MatthewFiveThree[/#] [#]TheLordIsMyRedeemer[/#]

Alam mo yung isang kaibigan ko mayaman talaga..pero ang pera niya lahat ay nasa bangko..Isang beses seryosong usapan kami na may kasamang pilosopohan..sabi ko!

Pre!, ang pera ginagasta yan at hindi itinatago!, magtago ka man yung pang emergency...Bakit ba itinatago mo halos lahat sa bangko? kung me health insurance ka naman? at may ari-ariang bayad na?

Ano sa palagay ninyo?..:naughty:
  • bakit puro mahihirap/working class lang ang nagpaparticipate?

Kahit noon pa, yan ang target audience. Sila yun naghahanap ng justice, yun naghihirap, naaapi. Vulnerable na at madaling mauto ng false hope.
  • F-A SoldierF-A Soldier PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Sino dito magself flagellate next month?

:glee:

[#]SossyPants[/#]