Home PEx Lifestyle Style and Fashion

Best Affordable Boot Brand

ermonskiermonski PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
Hello, folks!

I'm looking for budget Chukka or Chelsea boots within the 5-6k budget, Something not too dressy. Looking for light brown, medium brown, and black colors. Are there any good stores in Manila selling those? I also want something durable for the daily grind. Thanks! :)

Comments

• Black Wing Shoes. Boots start at around the 4k mark. Gawang Marikina and you can customize the design. Look for their Instagram account and you might even be enticed to order other shoes.
  • K.I.L.L.K.I.L.L. PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Buy a pair of Clarks Desert Boots. When they go on sale, they're in your price range.
  • iamkristetaiamkristeta PEx Rookie ⭐
    If your budget is within 5-6k, you might as well go for Doc Martens. They have a store in Global City. This one will last you for years. Mine survived 2 Habagat commutes to work already.
  • rhone04rhone04 PEx Rookie ⭐
    K.I.L.L. wrote: »
    Buy a pair of Clarks Desert Boots. When they go on sale, they're in your price range.

i second to this. Clarks is the founder of dessert boots.
  • i'm also looking for a great and fashionable pair of suede chelsea boots. i checked online and found a good one in Topman and Zara
  • gotta lick itgotta lick it PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    DMs are cheaper than 5K as long as it is not MIE.
  • rhone04rhone04 PEx Rookie ⭐
    lovewins wrote: »
    i'm also looking for a great and fashionable pair of suede chelsea boots. i checked online and found a good one in Topman and Zara

I wouldnt encourage you to buy from Zara because they dont last long. I dont know about Topman. I agree on guys suggesting DM or Clarks!
  • gotta lick itgotta lick it PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    DMs made in China\Thailand\Vietnam could go as low as 2.5K during sale.
  • I am also looking for a great and stylish pair of leather boots for Chelsea. Hera Singapore I checked online and found good at Zara.
  • ermonski wrote: »
    Hello, folks!

I'm looking for budget Chukka or Chelsea boots within the 5-6k budget, Something not too dressy. Looking for light brown, medium brown, and black colors. Are there any good stores in Manila selling those? I also want something durable for the daily grind. Thanks! :)

Have you tried searching this on Whatchu mobile app? It will help you locate stores that sells that item. Free to download naman sa Apple Store at Google Play. :) search ka nalang dun sis
  • bopoosbopoos PExer
    edited June 20
    What hiking boots do you normally prefer?