Home PEx Classifieds Notices and Announcements

Wanted: Business Man Or Franchisee For Franchise Business In USA Or America

Advice: Travel Agency/ies can participate or partner with us if you got client/s who wants to migrate or live in USA for good the solution is by starting or acquiring business which is an established franchise business.

Good day Sir/Madam, are you aspiring or devoted business man or entrepreneur? Looking for the best and potential franchise business? Dreaming of living in USA or America? Want to live significantly and meaningful. This is the answer, start a franchise business through E-2 Visa.

There are several advantages to starting a franchise over starting a business from scratch. These include:

1. An Established Product/Service
2. A Proven Business Model
3. Public Brand Recognition
4. Invaluable Startup Support
5. Ongoing Support to Help Business Succeed

Got access over 600 U.S. franchise business brands across wide industries, here are which you can choose.

1. Senior Care
2. Restaurant & Fast Food
3. Health & Fitness
4. Cleaning and Maid Services
5. Pet Care
6. Children’s Products & Services
7. And Other That Meets Your Interest Or Passion

Our franchise experts will help and guide you choose your franchise business by means of series of consultation until you are enlighten and you fully understand thoroughly the best franchise business to choose or you want. To initiate and to materialize just keep in touch or contact me by email my email add is [email protected] or by mobile my mobile number which is 09264868819. More power to come to you this year 2016!!!

Comments

• Additional: Other Non-US foreigners can join or participate or apply for the program or opportunity for E-1 or E-2 Visa which got agreement or treaty with USA.

Advice: Travel Agency/ies can participate or partner with us if you got client/s who wants to migrate or live in USA for good the solution is by starting or acquiring business which is an established franchise business.
  • Awesome and Dynamic New Year 2016!

Got interesting news or update to share to you!!! If you are Owner or got access to Travel or Immigration or Visa Agency/ies or Business group/s or Club/s or Rotary or Chamber of Commerce you can be part of this program or opportunity and earn potential income or commission if you know a person who wants to be in the USA and start a business if you can forward simply lead/s or referral/s just contact or keep in touch with my mobile number which is 09264868819 waiting for your keeping in touch, greatly appreciated.