unhealthy foods for preggies

Doc, just wanna know if it is true that papaya, pineapple and liver (from chicken and pig) should not be eaten when a woman is conceiving a babe.

Comments

• IraIra Member PExer
    Food containing fat and sugar such as cakes and biscuits, soft ripened cheese, pate of any kind, raw food of any kind (unless cooked or washed properly) should be avoided.
  • BeccaAnneBeccaAnne overload PExer
    doc,

do you mean 100% hindi puede? as in pati one slice of cake? or puede namang not follow the rule paminsan-minsan...

i don't mean to be literal, just making sure...
  • IraIra Member PExer
    I mentioned the word avoided, I believe.
  • lovezoelovezoe A nobody PExer
    Hello Doc Ira! just curious....I remember a friend told me before that cabbage can cause gas that's why it's not good for pregnant women. Is this true? And what will happen to the baby if you have gas?
    Hi Doc Ira!

Just curious, I remember a friend of mine told me before that cabbage can cause gas that's why it's not good for pregnant women. Is this true? What will happen to the baby if you had gas?
    hello? anybody? :(
  • JuneBabeJuneBabe Member PExer
    Originally posted by lovezoe
    hello? anybody? :(

i never heard that cabbage makes you gas . . .
  • DELISYUSDELISYUS Only 15% Lesbian PExer
    i also know that preggy people should avoid foods rich in uric acid....para iwas manas :)

lots of fruits is good...

caffeinated drinks such as coffe or softdrinks...also bad
  • JuneBabeJuneBabe Member PExer
    Originally posted by DELISYUS
    i also know that preggy people should avoid foods rich in uric acid....para iwas manas :)

lots of fruits is good...

caffeinated drinks such as coffe or softdrinks...also bad

avoid caffeinated drinks ang importante and drink lots of water. sa pagkain naman, preggie should eat in moderation.
    what about junk foods? di rin ba pwede? sabi nila masama daw yun. if so, why?
    i also know that preggy people should avoid foods rich in uric acid....para iwas manas

like what kind of food? and what do you mean pang iwas manas? namamanas din pa ang mga preggies?
    *bump*

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file