Home PEx Family and Society Buhay Pinoy
COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

KELAN Ka Huling Nagkagamit ng Floppy Disk?

It's the digital age.Everything comes handy thru the world wide web.With the proliferation of social networking sites, photo apps and gadgets, do you still get your pics and files saved in a floppy disk like our olden generations do?

What are the pros and cons of saving your pics online?Don't you miss seeing this bigger version of microsd? (hindi yong ginagamit sa diploma:rotflmao:)

When was the last time you had one?Why?

Thanks to another pexer who asked me to post this..you know who you are :rotflmao:

Comments

• College, early 2000's. OC pako noon. Lahat ng black floppy disks, nasa isang crystal / jewel case. Yung iba-ibang color, nasa isang crystal case.

My jurassic laptop had a 10 GB RAM, and memory space was at 32 GB lang ata, IIRC.

Kaya ang hirap gumawa ng super astig papers noon ng madaming visuals . Baka di kayanin ng laptop ko, haha.:lol:
  • JameauxJameaux PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Ano yan? :lol:

[#]GooglePaMore[/#]
  • gooseberrygooseberry 🐯 Tiger Squad🥈
    Two days ago. My work still uses them in case of emergency.

Shameful, right? :lol:
  • F-A SoldierF-A Soldier PEx Rookie ⭐
    High school? I remember for sure most of my HS research papers were saved in floppies and printed out at the library. Around 2002-03.

I did have it until college (up until 06 I would say) though...albeit never used it since I started using jump drive with my then new laptop.

I remember sometimes it'd get stuck on the floppy drive. :glee: I do miss hearing it shake on my tower when it's saving.

:blowsmoke:

[#]TheFuture[/#]