Home PEx Lifestyle Health and Wellness
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

Am I pregnant ?

Hi, di ko alam kung buntis ako. Last month may nangyari samin, but hindi naman nya pinasok. Then nagkaron ako this feb. It only last for 3 days then spotting na. Usually 5-7 days ang mens ko. Being paranoid now. Thankyou. Need someone to talk to.

Comments

• AkeenatorAkeenator PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Bili ka ng pang pregnancy test sa mercury/watsons :lol:
  • katze_schmusekatze_schmuse PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    This is the problem when you don't think straight and just jump into the bed with a man:lol:

Anyways it's done so TS that's a lesson.Do what akeenator said :D
  • -gelay--gelay- PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    unjelica wrote: »
    Hi, di ko alam kung buntis ako. Last month may nangyari samin, but hindi naman nya pinasok. Then nagkaron ako this feb. It only last for 3 days then spotting na. Usually 5-7 days ang mens ko. Being paranoid now. Thankyou. Need someone to talk to.

ok, i'm confused. may nangyari at di pinasok. and now, you are suspecting that you are pregnant? paano nangyari yon? :lol:

and 5-7 days ang period, isn't that a bit too long?

anyhoo, do as what was suggested above. buy an over-counter test kit instead of asking people around if you are pregnant.
  • do a test..that's the easiest way to find out.
  • tidgetidge PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    hindi ka buntis jiha... stressed ka lang... are you using smart phone regular ba prioud mo?... try to upload apps that monitors your cycle... works like a charm :glee:
  • Hi I'm Sophy I am 10days delayde I'm irregular but sexually active last March 16 and until now I don't have my period .I try to test from my urine but it's negative
  • Sophy0316 wrote: »
    Hi I'm Sophy I am 10days delayde I'm irregular but sexually active last March 16 and until now I don't have my period .I try to test from my urine but it's negative
    anyone can help e