Home PEx Hobbies Books and Literature

One of the best superhero series - Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson

Sino fans ng Steelheart? The final chapter (Calamity) will be relased on Feb 16 2016! Can't wait! :naughty:

4giUgS1.jpg

A74cEpY.jpg

Comments

• peasantpeasant PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I'm not a fan but I have read 'Steelheart'

To be honest, i didn't enjoy the book much. It's OK. I may continue reading "Firefight" and "Calamity" after i finish the 40+ To Be Read books ko. Ganun ako ka hindi excited ituloy ang series.

Hindi masyadong descriptive ang author. More on dialogue between characters. Para akong nagbabasa ng script. It's like the book was just written so it can be turned into a movie.

Although I like the twists in the end. Yung isa, predictable. Yung dalawa, well, I never saw it coming.
  • It's mainly a YA book specifically made for a movie/tv series. I haven't read anything like it before so the concept of the whole series intrigued me.

Anyway if you like a more mature/adult series, I also recommend The Way of Kings by the same author. I think it's one of his best work, pero it's still not finished.
  • gotta lick itgotta lick it PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    i love the first installment, Steelheart but hated the Mitosis was lame.
  • Meron pa lang Mitosis hindi ko alam :rotflmao: Kaya pala may ibang epic references sa Firefight na hindi ko gets.
    Steelheart parang comics yun plot. the ending was dangling but Mitosis killed the momentum to Firefight.

not even sure why the publishers allowed Brandon Sandersons to release that book.
    sino dito naabasa na ng Calamity???