foul smelling vagina. NEED HELP!

my friend's currently experiencing this problem & it's really bothering her. i want to help, but how? what could be its cause? this friend of mine has no idea as to how this thing happened & its really bugging her. also, the problem started just this month. it *never* occured before.

good doctors, what happened to her? what should she do? should she see a doctor? w/c one? is there something wrong w/ her? can u prescribe medications? her paranoia is getting into me too. she thinks there's something wrong w/ her. btw, i dunno if this would help, but according to her, she never experienced this problem when she wuz still a virgin... and that wuz like 4years(?) ago.

pls help. thank you very, very much.

Comments

• FannyPriceFannyPrice la vita e bella PExer
    hey, tell her not to panic.

tell her to march pronto to her gynecologist. it could just be b.v. (which i won't define na), which is easily curable.

the sooner she goes, the better.
  • IraIra Member PExer
    She might have a yeast infection or some other gynecologic infection. Sorry, it's not possible to prescribe online without having to do a complete history and physical. Tell her to see a gynecologist.
  • Force_ViperForce_Viper Guardian PExer
    thank u very much for responding, Ira and FannyPrice. i do appreciate it very much.

still regarding the problem, she called me earlier today & we talked about "it" again. accdg to her, the foul smell is "stronger" during her period (w/c btw, started a few days ago). w/ this new info, can u pls give me ur fresh assessments? i need to know coz i want to allay her fears. she's really freaking out. re the gyne, how much do they charge for cases like these? how long does 1 "session" last?

again, i wish u thank u (in advance) dear doctors for ur help on this. in the meantime, i'll be asking her to see the gyne ASAP! thank u! thank u!
  • PAOUEEPAOUEE UPDATE MY CEL #: PExer
    is it not normal to girl to have that ... esp now that u've mentioned, she's not a virgin anymore .. am i right ... if that's the case, no need to worry ... though its bothering her, see a gyne ... just dunno how much it costs ...

& tell her to wash her vagina regularly ... dont use ordinary soap but like those vaginal soaps ... *okay*
  • IraIra Member PExer
    The only thing I could glean from what you posted is that her infection is probably getting worse. As I've already said, it's not possible to identify what's causing her problem without doing a complete physical and request for some labs.

One gynecologic consult would last 30 minutes at most. P1000 would most probably cover the PF and the tests.
  • AllyraAllyra Just visiting... PExer
    Your friend should see an ob-gyne immediately before it gets worse. The doctor will do some tests to determine what kind of infection is bothering her. If it's just a common infection, it can be easily treated. A vaginal suppository can do the work. But if it's smelly... she might need an oral medicine. I guess it's a case to case basis. Mine is a recurrent infection. So, my ob-gyne referred me to another ob-gyne who specializes in "vaginal infections". Hers need not reach that stage. Tell her not to be afraid to see a doctor. It's the only way to get rid of the embarrassing problem. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file