Home PEx News and Tech Local and Foreign Issues
COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Duterte Will Commute From Davao To Manila Daily As President

http://www.wheninmanila.com/duterte-will-commute-from-davao-to-manila-daily-as-president/

According to Mayor Rodrigo Duterte, if he is elected as president, he will not sleep in Malaca?ang and will instead go back and forth from Manila to Davao everyday! Duterte said:

?I will go home to Davao City every day after office hours because I want to sleep in my own bed. I will not sleep in Malaca?ang.?

Malaca?ang is the customary residence of the President currently in office.

As to how he can offset the costs of what would be an expensive arrangement, Mayor Duterte already has a fix for that: he will borrow the private jet of Pastor Apollo Quiboloy as to spare the government from the added expenses.

And how does he plan to go about his everyday routine?

?I will have breakfast on the plane and be at my office at the start of office hours. I leave for Davao also at end of office hours.?

But what if, god forbid, something goes wrong in one of his flights?

The fearless Davao City mayor said that when it?s your time, nothing can stop it.

Interesting proposition.

Thoughts on this? What do you think of Mayor Duterte?s idea?

Comments

• PorferioKabisigPorferioKabisig PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Hindi ba may similar din na sinabi si abnoynoy noon na sa Times St lang siya titira? So Corykong naman sa Arlegui house tumira. Alam natin nangyari... naging disaster ang administracion nila. Mga mentally unstable, immature at incompetent na mga tao lang ang nagdedecision ng ganto.
    At ang gastos sa gasolina ng eroplano? Anong kapalit ni Quiboloy na mas sira ulo pa kay Era?o? Hiramin na lang niya helicopter ni Eddie Gil!
  • gotta lick itgotta lick it PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    hay .... gaya gaya puto maya ....

si MARstermind nag-commute dati via MRT/LRT. probinsyanong walang originality sa pagimick.
  • Darius03Darius03 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    He is an employee of the people of the Republic of the Philippines and if the people, who is his boss, require him to be at the office, 24/7, so be it! He doesn't have a choice. The will of the people will prevail!
    Darius03 wrote: »
    He is an employee of the people of the Republic of the Philippines and if the people, who is his boss, require him to be at the office, 24/7, so be it! He doesn't have a choice. The will of the people will prevail!

May choice tayo. Huwag iboto yang gonggong na Duterte na yan!
  • MaccieForeverMaccieForever PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    May choice tayo. Huwag iboto yang gonggong na Duterte na yan!

Unfortunately, madaming tongaks sa Pilipino
  • As to how he can offset the costs of what would be an expensive arrangement, Mayor Duterte already has a fix for that: he will borrow the private jet of Pastor Apollo Quiboloy as to spare the government from the added expenses.

E di may utang na loob pa siya sa pastor. Alam na natin ang mangyayari.

[#]KurakotNaIbabayadSaUtangNaLoob[/#]
  • ValorianValorian PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    baka kasama yung mga chicks dun sa choir ni Quiboloy dun sa eroplano, kaya magko-commute :naughty:
  • So alam na!

Pastor Quiboloy and his JESUS THE NAME ABOVE EVERY NAME will be the favored spiritual figure under President Rodrigo Duterte.

And what concessions will President Duterte give to this born-again sect?
  • stupid idea SMH
    fenn wrote: »
    So alam na!

Pastor Quiboloy and his JESUS THE NAME ABOVE EVERY NAME will be the favored spiritual figure under President Rodrigo Duterte.

And what concessions will President Duterte give to this born-again sect?

Kulto yan. Philippines needs to be purged of cults like this.
    Itong tao na ito ang iboboto ng mga Pilipino. Pa- down to earth kuno.

Siguro ang iniisip sya malaki ang utang na loob ng Pilipinas sa kanya dahilan sa pagtakbo nya bilang pangulo.
    Kaya lahat ng priblehiyo gusto ibigay sa kanya.

Sana magising na ang mga Pilipino. No to Duterte!
  • Phil E. BusterPhil E. Buster PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    He got to be kidding! Is he even aware the toll his body will take just to the stress of riding a plane twice daily?
    Ask any airline pilot.
    https://jethead.wordpress.com/2012/09/19/ask-an-airline-pilot-why-do-i-feel-so-worn-out-after-a-flight/
  • razzer_risingrazzer_rising PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    If he wants to sleep in his own bed then isnt it better if he brings his bed in Malacanan instead of daily commute to davao? Or just build a replica of his room inside Malacanan?

Or maybe he just moves the capital of the Philippines to Davao. That move may "decentralized"/decongest Metro Manila.
  • Kent_210Kent_210 Member PEx Guru 🎖️🎖️
    Susme, this is another joke from him. Pinaniwalaan niyo naman :glee:
    Kent_210 wrote: »

Wala bang matinong sinabi ang candidato niyo? Hahahahahaha
    Kent_210 wrote: »

Whether this is a joke or not he should be telling straight facts.
    He's a presidential candidate.
  • BeerhandBopBeerhandBop PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    "baka kasama yung mga chicks dun sa choir ni Quiboloy dun sa eroplano, kaya magko-commute
    "

wait.. may chicks sa choir ni quiboloy?
    should i start watching his channel for chicks?
  • BeerhandBopBeerhandBop PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    hqdefault.jpg

$hi7!! parang kokonti lang nga ang tapon!
    meron pang nga mga caucasians..

i'm clearly in the wrong religion, then!
  • Kent_210Kent_210 Member PEx Guru 🎖️🎖️
    Wala bang matinong sinabi ang candidato niyo? Hahahahahaha

Ewan ko ba, hirap talaga ako sikmurain candidato nyo eh :glee:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file