Home PEx News and Tech Local and Foreign Issues
COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Corruption Perception Index 2015 Philippines slid, tuwid na daan

PH made no headway in fight vs corruption – IT

January 27, 2016 • January 27, 2016

By LEENA C. CHUA, NEWS EDITOR By LEENA C. CHUA, NEWS EDITOR

THE Philippines made zero progress in its campaign to reduce corruption in 2015 as the country not only remained on the list with serious corruption problems, but its ranking even went down by 10 notches, according to Transparency International (TI)

From its 85th ranking in 2014, the Philippines slid to 95th with a score of 35 out of 100 (very clean) in the Corruption Perception Index 2015. The country’s score in 2014 was 38.
http://www.manilatimes.net/ph-made-no-headway-in-fight-vs-corruption-it/241740/

Last year’s score was even lower than in 2013 when the Philippines notched a grade of 36

Comments

  • kel1guykel1guy PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Yes we dropped 10 positions....

    Seems the local logic is that the higher the position (95) the lower the corruption i.e 35 being being a good number! Only in da Pinas....

    So much for the "straight path!"
  • kel1guykel1guy PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    knorr wrote: »

    Wow it seems that by jailing PNoy and associates for the SAF 44 we would lessen corruption!
  • 731czs.jpg

    Oo nga naman.. galit si aydol sa magnanakaw :vomit::dance:
  • peterinpeterin PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Baka naman dahil na-a-absorb na ang possibility na posibleng maging presidente ang isang may alleged plunder issues.

    Baka nga ibotong number 1 ang Pinas sa worst, pag ganito.
  • Adore_Deli_GinAdore_Deli_Gin PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Corruption Perception Index. Sinundan ko yan dati and I was a bit skeptical kung bakit okay ang rating ng Pilipinas kahit mataas pa rin ang incidence ng corruption. Then I realized, ahhh Perception Index kasi kaya nabobolo ng LP admin ang mga foreigners. Tapos ngayon, a few months after, finally, nagising na sila sa katotohan.
  • kel1guykel1guy PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Corruption Perception Index. Sinundan ko yan dati and I was a bit skeptical kung bakit okay ang rating ng Pilipinas kahit mataas pa rin ang incidence ng corruption. Then I realized, ahhh Perception Index kasi kaya nabobolo ng LP admin ang mga foreigners. Tapos ngayon, a few months after, finally, nagising na sila sa katotohan.

    Perception and reality are far apart.

    Broken MRT = Corruption
    First Gen / EPIRA = Corruption
    13 months pay for 12 months work = Corruption
    Government taxing itself = Corruption
    Dilapidated and or poor infrastructure = Corruption
    Private Busses and Jeeps vs Mass Transit = Corruption
    Selective Justice = Corruption

    ^No perception there
  • peterinpeterin PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Corruption Perception Index. Sinundan ko yan dati and I was a bit skeptical kung bakit okay ang rating ng Pilipinas kahit mataas pa rin ang incidence ng corruption. Then I realized, ahhh Perception Index kasi kaya nabobolo ng LP admin ang mga foreigners. Tapos ngayon, a few months after, finally, nagising na sila sa katotohan.

    I mentioned to a foreigner that a certain binay was put under a microsoft, and that the Senate investigation came up with evidences of graft and corruption; and that this guy is now a presidential candidate. He said "$*&*i-*()*k". Hahahahaha.
  • peterinpeterin PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    kel1guy wrote: »
    Perception and reality are far apart.

    Broken MRT = Corruption
    First Gen / EPIRA = Corruption
    13 months pay for 12 months work = Corruption
    Government taxing itself = Corruption
    Dilapidated and or poor infrastructure = Corruption
    Private Busses and Jeeps vs Mass Transit = Corruption
    Selective Justice = Corruption

    ^No perception there

    Sounds like Makati, ha?
  • Adore_Deli_GinAdore_Deli_Gin PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    peterin wrote: »
    I mentioned to a foreigner that a certain binay was put under a microsoft, and that the Senate investigation came up with evidences of graft and corruption; and that this guy is now a presidential candidate. He said "$*&*i-*()*k". Hahahahaha.

    :confused:
  • Adore_Deli_GinAdore_Deli_Gin PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    peterin wrote: »
    Sounds like Makati, ha?

    Pangit ba ang infra ng Makati PETERIN?

    Sirang-sira ba yong mga overpriced buildings o gumagana naman?

    Pangit ba ang service sa mga public hospital ng Makati?
  • kel1guykel1guy PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    peterin wrote: »
    Sounds like Makati, ha?

    Sounds like da whole fill a penes ha
  • textboytextboy PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    peterin wrote: »
    Baka naman dahil na-a-absorb na ang possibility na posibleng maging presidente ang isang may alleged plunder issues.

    Baka nga ibotong number 1 ang Pinas sa worst, pag ganito.

    Just trying to deflect perceived failings on the part of the current administration. Why try to pin the blame on someone else?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file