Home PEx News and Tech Local and Foreign Issues
COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

2016 Presidential Election Survey

Hello fellow Filipino citizens,

I need this survey filled out for my politics class - looking for serious respondents who are of voting age (18 years old and up) and citizens of the Philippines. There is a profile I need filled out in the last question, this is important because if it's not filled out seriously my professor can't count it as a vote. A full name is not required, but it needs to be a serious name.

Thank you for your patience and time.

SURVEY LINK - http://surveynuts.com/surveys/take?id=52675&c=598598717JHHN

Comments

• kel1guykel1guy PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Survey Nuts....

I hope you know that your professor is using you as a Pawn and you can pass on that I said so.
  • art727art727 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Kellguy...maari din na isa siya sa mga tauhan ng isang pulitiko/ka para mangalap ng mga usap-usapan sa kung sino ang nangunguna?...di kaya SWS ito? o miyembro na surbeyor?

Ikaw ba Kell?..partido ka ba sa pagpili o sa performans? o dahil kamag-anak mo duon kaya duon ka na ren?;)
    art727 wrote: »
    Kellguy...maari din na isa siya sa mga tauhan ng isang pulitiko/ka para mangalap ng mga usap-usapan sa kung sino ang nangunguna?...di kaya SWS ito? o miyembro na surbeyor?

Ikaw ba Kell?..partido ka ba sa pagpili o sa performans? o dahil kamag-anak mo duon kaya duon ka na ren?;)

I am certain that the Professor is using the students(s) to support his political views... Therefore he is making his students pawns. It happens on nearly EVERY campus.
  • art727art727 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Noong bumoboto pa ako?..palagi ako sa kanyang nagawa at ginawa noong nakaraan at sa ngayon at sa darating na panahon..yun ang basehan ko parati..at kapag nagiba ang kanyang kulay at iniba ang expectation ko?..sa susunod na botohan hahanap ako ng iba..partido o hindi kapartido..duon pa ren ako sa performances..

Ang problema nabuo sa tingin ko na mahirap talaga makatagpo na talagang tunay ang pakay...kaya tumigil muna ako sa pagboto..nood nood nalang muna...
  • kel1guy wrote: »
    I am certain that the Professor is using the students(s) to support his political views... Therefore he is making his students pawns. It happens on nearly EVERY campus.

Interesting, how's he doing that? I'm using surveynuts.com out of my own will, he didn't suggest the site to me. We asked him if we are able to make the survey online. He's giving us the option to do it offline too.
    Interesting, how's he doing that? I'm using surveynuts.com out of my own will, he didn't suggest the site to me. We asked him if we are able to make the survey online. He's giving us the option to do it offline too.

Serious question. Is he or she in fact asking you to do a survey? If so from PERSONAL teaching experience he or she will compile all of the students inputs while grading them and come up with his or her own collective result before returning the graded paper to you. Then of course they will go public with some form of "Mock Poll result.

I do wish you the best and hope that you can find a way to chart whom it is that will probably win the election. My personal opinion is that it will come down to available funding in the last month prior to the election. There are only 2 candidates with massive funds at their disposal. Those candidates being Roxas and Binay. One of those 2 will be the next President. With Mar lagging in the polls it is not hard to figure out whom it is that will be left standing.

All of the local surveys never use available funding in computing the result for any presidential candidate. If you look backward to 2010 ERAP ran out of money 2 weeks before the election and lost. Philippine Presidential elections ALWAYS boil down to money. If you look at the King Maker D.C. (<-figure out whom D.C. is... and "follow the money" ) he has supported all of the winning candidates back through Ramos.....
  • kel1guy wrote: »
    Serious question. Is he or she in fact asking you to do a survey? If so from PERSONAL teaching experience he or she will compile all of the students inputs while grading them and come up with his or her own collective result before returning the graded paper to you. Then of course they will go public with some form of "Mock Poll result.

I do wish you the best and hope that you can find a way to chart whom it is that will probably win the election. My personal opinion is that it will come down to available funding in the last month prior to the election. There are only 2 candidates with massive funds at their disposal. Those candidates being Roxas and Binay. One of those 2 will be the next President. With Mar lagging in the polls it is not hard to figure out whom it is that will be left standing.

All of the local surveys never use available funding in computing the result for any presidential candidate. If you look backward to 2010 ERAP ran out of money 2 weeks before the election and lost. Philippine Presidential elections ALWAYS boil down to money. If you look at the King Maker D.C. (<-figure out whom D.C. is... and "follow the money" ) he has supported all of the winning candidates back through Ramos.....

Yes, my prof assigned this project to us. The way the project is formatted seems to be more focused on analyzing the respondents of the survey, rather than on who will win the election. That's why the profile at the end is important, we're supposed to make graphs based on it and then analyze them. For example, we come up with insights for why a certain percentage of a socioeconomic class chose a certain candidate, etc.
    Yes, my prof assigned this project to us. The way the project is formatted seems to be more focused on analyzing the respondents of the survey, rather than on who will win the election. That's why the profile at the end is important, we're supposed to make graphs based on it and then analyze them. For example, we come up with insights for why a certain percentage of a socioeconomic class chose a certain candidate, etc.

Using IE 11 it does not allow filling in this form:

https://www.filepicker.io/api/file/mjtodxFcRPS51ilxFt3X

It comes up more or less like a highlighted picture that you cannot edit. You can input the information in the text box below the picture as you asked.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file