Paaralang Kay-inam sa Batsilyer ng Agham sa Pag-aaruga (BSN)

13468980

Comments

  • crashbandicotcrashbandicot Banned by Admin PExer
    Question: Is Fatima University COE in medicine, PT/OT??

    I guess they are also excellent in the field of medicine esp now they top the medicine exams.
  • regptrp_md2bregptrp_md2b i'm following my heart. :) PExer
    i guess they are, in terms of medicine. but according to 1 doctor (consultant na), he's still not satisfied with their performance, in terms of clinical skills & practice. as we all know, medical boards is a different issue compared to the practice itself. one may be wise theoretically, but not skillfull.

    though in physical therapy, i'm not satisfied with their credibility. why did i say that? it's based on my personal experience with 1 unlicensed colleague who is a fatima grad when i was practicing almost 2 years ago.


    *puppy*
  • crashbandicotcrashbandicot Banned by Admin PExer
    Originally posted by regptrp_md2b
    i guess they are, in terms of medicine. but according to 1 doctor (consultant na), he's still not satisfied with their performance, in terms of clinical skills & practice. as we all know, medical boards is a different issue compared to the practice itself. one may be wise theoretically, but not skillfull.

    though in physical therapy, i'm not satisfied with their credibility. why did i say that? it's based on my personal experience with 1 unlicensed colleague who is a fatima grad when i was practicing almost 2 years ago.


    *puppy*

    Thanks a lot....
  • horned_01horned_01 Banned by Admin PExer
    Originally posted by jtwothree
    DORK, ang pinag-uusapan eh, the BEST school, hindi tambakan ng mga obobs. Kaya wag mong inext-next ang Lasalle. ok?

    ON TOPIC: No doubt, it's UST, then UP.

    pero 5 years from now, # 2 na lang ang UST at # 3 ang UP, dahil meron ng ATENEO COLLEGE OF MEDICINE.

    ok din ang FEU at UE, ka level ng UP Manila.



    non-sequitur
  • JeFF1119JeFF1119 PExologist PExer
    to the man from Aklan: wag ka naman ganun ka-harsh sa dlsu. i agree, di sya top medical school pero di bobo ang tinatanggap sa la salle. iba kasi ang approach sa lasalle-med kaya hindi ganun kaganda ang performance sa board exams. at saka,di lang sa board exam nababase ang pagiging magaling ng isang doctor. :yum:
  • kaliskiskaliskis Banned by Admin PExer
    Originally posted by Braveheart
    ang tagal na nasagot ng tanong na ito, nakakasawa na nga eh kasi alam na ng lahat eh: The Royal and Pontifical University of Santo Tomas ang PINAKAMAGALING sa medicine, nursing, pt at ot siempre! :)

    bakit kung magsalita ka, parang napaka-prestigious ng ust?

    may pa royal-royal blahblah ka pa. duh.
  • BraveheartBraveheart Banned by Admin PExer
    eh bakit ikaw kung magalita ka eh para kang isdang wala sa dagat?

    teka, banned ka na pala. :lol:
  • crashbandicotcrashbandicot Banned by Admin PExer
    Originally posted by kaliskis
    bakit kung magsalita ka, parang napaka-prestigious ng ust?

    may pa royal-royal blahblah ka pa. duh.

    Yes, UST is one of the most prestigious university of the country. The university produces the most number of TOP NOtCHERS in the philippines in line with UP.

    Get it my dear?
  • colbysurvivorcolbysurvivor A Carioca Wannabe PExer
    Originally posted by crashbandicot
    Yes, UST is one of the most prestigious university of the country. The university produces the most number of TOP NOtCHERS in the philippines in line with UP.

    Get it my dear?


    should be " prestigious universities"....

    gotcha!


    u are a fake!
  • crashbandicotcrashbandicot Banned by Admin PExer
    Originally posted by colbysurvivor
    should be " prestigious universities"....

    gotcha!


    u are a fake!

    I stand corrected....harharhar

    thank you lOser!

    QUESTION: was it painful to flunk the UPCAT? or USTET, ACET or DLSUCET? bitter ka kasi e!
  • ArcherNemesisArcherNemesis Banned by Admin PExer
    In this field, UST reigns supreme.
  • Blue KnightBlue Knight Banned by Admin PExer
    UST pagdating sa medicine.
    sino ba ang mga nag eexcel sa ibang bansa sa med ? research niyo yan.

    eto pa, nagtataka ako nung ma operahan ako sa UP-PGH eh sabi ni Doc Bundoc na ortho eh sa UST hindi tumatanggap ng mga doctors sa ibang med school pero ang St. Lukes, Makati med at UP-PGH may nakukuhang mga UST Med Graduates.
    Yung Dean sa DLSU-Dasma diba grad ng USTe din yun ?
    For sure yung kukunin ding mga profs pag nagka med sa ateneo eh from uste din.
    Pansinin niyo lang.
  • manulifemanulife Banned by Admin PExer
    Originally posted by ArcherNemesis
    In this field, UST reigns supreme.

    Many if not all high school valedictorians and salutatorians from Ateneo would definitely not agree with you. In fact, they almost always chose to go to UP College of Medicine despite some tempting enticements by its own home college.

    According to the John's Hopkins report, UP ranks 3rd in Medicine in the whole Asia-Pacific. Enough said.
  • ArcherNemesisArcherNemesis Banned by Admin PExer
    Originally posted by manulife

    According to the John's Hopkins report, UP ranks 3rd in Medicine in the whole Asia-Pacific. Enough said.

    Prove it. Show us the link to this report. Don't expect us to take your word for it given your pathetic track record for credibility here in PEx.

    I'm waiting for the link, gerry_lim .... ay mali ...banned na pala ... este manulife. :D
  • clawed_outclawed_out Banned by Admin PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Originally posted by manulife
    Many if not all high school valedictorians and salutatorians from Ateneo would definitely not agree with you. In fact, they almost always chose to go to UP College of Medicine despite some tempting enticements by its own home college.

    According to the John's Hopkins report, UP ranks 3rd in Medicine in the whole Asia-Pacific. Enough said.

    i did not know that Ateneo has so many valedictorians & salutatorians in one class.

    regardless of what you said, its not ateneo alone that can justify UPM's glamour.

    & fyi, there are other schools that can produce better medical professionals other than UP & UST.

    the problem with you is, MAKITID ANG PANANAW MO SA BUHAY.
  • manulifemanulife Banned by Admin PExer
    Originally posted by ArcherNemesis
    Prove it. Show us the link to this report. Don't expect us to take your word for it given your pathetic track record for credibility here in PEx.

    I'm waiting for the link, gerry_lim .... ay mali ...banned na pala ... este manulife. :D

    Poor you! You can only take information as evidence when it can be dished out from the web. The result was published in a half-inch thick book with links and info about medical training hospitals all over Asia-Pacific. And, even if that result can be accessed through the web, I bet you’d have to dispute it, knowing you and your gross insecurities towards excellent schools such as UP and DLSU.

    You can now go back to your fantasies of an excellent Ateneo Med School. It won't cost a cent to fantasize. :D
  • ArcherNemesisArcherNemesis Banned by Admin PExer
    Originally posted by manulife
    Poor you! You can only take information as evidence when it can be dished out from the web. The result was published in a half-inch thick book with links and info about medical training hospitals all over Asia-Pacific. And, even if that result can be accessed through the web, I bet you’d have to dispute it, knowing you and your gross insecurities towards excellent schools such as UP and DLSU.

    You can now go back to your fantasies of an excellent Ateneo Med School. It won't cost a cent to fantasize. :D

    Your words are worthless as you already know. No one takes you seriously, not even your fellow UPians -- especially the levelheaded ones.

    I'm waiting for proof from you, not your worthless blah blah blah.....

    Where's the link? It's as simple as that. Just show us the "money." If you can't give the link, then you're full of sh!t.

    I'm waiting....
  • manulifemanulife Banned by Admin PExer
    Originally posted by clawed_out
    i did not know that Ateneo has so many valedictorians & salutatorians in one class.

    regardless of what you said, its not ateneo alone that can justify UPM's glamour.

    & fyi, there are other schools that can produce better medical professionals other than UP & UST.

    the problem with you is, MAKITID ANG PANANAW MO SA BUHAY.


    Here comes again this bobo PeXer from a bobo school. As expected, this insecure bobo from Uste would have to side by his bobo mentor who has this severe delirium that allows him to believe that his beloved school [for gays] is better than UP and DLSU…

    Bobo from Uste, Did I say there’s more than 1 vale in Ateneo belonging to the same class??? And so true that UPM’s glamour is not solely owed to some of Ateneo’s High School vales and salus flocking in that small campus over Taft but also to some vales and salus of La Salle Greenhills, Brent International School, Masay, Pisay, UPIS, Poveda, Colegio de San Agustin, Assumption, Paref Woodrose and the likes.

    So, have you checked where UST’s 2003 vale and salu are now? Baka matameme ka dyan.

    Sino ngayon ang may makitid na pananaw sa buhay?






    Animo UP!
  • manulifemanulife Banned by Admin PExer
    Originally posted by ArcherNemesis
    Your words are worthless as you already know. No one takes you seriously, not even your fellow UPians -- especially the levelheaded ones.

    So, you admit there are levelheaded UPians? Who are they, btw? You mean those UP BABAYLANs that you’re fond of? :D

    Again, there's no need for UP or any prominent university to advertise its achievements on the web or by gigantic banners in order to prove its supremacy. Prestigious universities don’t do that. For example, when UP got invited to join the prestigious ASSOCIATION OF PACIFIC RIM UNIVERSITES (APRU), gaining respects and better reasons to equal other best universities in the whole Asia-Pacific which includes Stanford, CAL-Berkeley, UCLA, U of Tokyo, NUS, Melbourne and the likes, UP did not announce it. For what’s the need? Everyone knows that UP is the best in the country and its prestige in equal to those of the other premiere universities in our neighboring countries and in the other side of the globe or maybe better.




    Animo UP!
  • ArcherNemesisArcherNemesis Banned by Admin PExer
    Originally posted by manulife
    So, you admit there are levelheaded UPians? Who are they, btw? You mean those UP BABAYLANs that you’re fond of? :D

    BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

    BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH


    Blah blah blah........................

    I'm still waiting for the link.

    Where's the beef?

    Show me the money?

    Where's the link to prove your claim?

    I'm waiting.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file