Paaralang Kay-inam sa Batsilyer ng Agham sa Pag-aaruga (BSN)

Comments

• AeLfyres_8RushAeLfyres_8Rush firebird...REBORN! PExer
    ust, up, and slu. they perform well in the board exams.
  • of course feu-nrmf school of physical therapy! d best! check out the recent results of the board exam!:wolv:
  • java_childjava_child popsucksILuvkorn PExer
    e malamang UST na yan...

taga dun ako e. Nursing!!!
  • jms_pogijms_pogi Member PExer
    i have to agree with wolvy. feu-nrmf does produce high scores in previous boards in pt. ust, up, plm, uerm wud be other schools but look out... the tamaraws are on rage to get that top slot!
    feu may be just nu but kta nyo nman, ang angas kagad ng 1st batch nila.

they topped the boards last 1999. yehey!

3rd nung 2000 but there are some who were lucky enuf to be included in the top 20.

2nd this 2001 with the top girl coming from feu! plus other students who came along within the top 20!
    grabe na ang tract record nila, and the performance just speaks for itself!

so what's best among pt schools? FEU!
  • levi19levi19 the cute chemist PExer
    nursing--- UST/WVSU

PT/OT-- UST/UP

pharmacy- UP/UST

medtech-- UST/FEU/CEU/UP
  • n3Xn3X ...hits the spot. PExer
    levi19 nursing--- UST/WVSU
    PT/OT-- UST/UP
    pharmacy- UP/UST
    medtech-- UST/FEU/CEU/UP --- levi19

Wala pong medtech sa UP. Baka hind University of the Philippines yun. Pero here goes:

Nursing: UP
    PT & OT: UP - UST
    Pharmacy: UP
    MedTech: SLU-UST-FEU

U-nibersidad ng Pilipinas
  • enteng.00enteng.00 Ma.NY.LA. PExer
    UST Nursing - Center of Excellence - 99.8% average of board passing rate results yearly - average of 80% of the top ten is composed of Thomasians, yearly.

UST Pharmacy - the first Center of Excellence in the field of Pharmacy, Med.Tech, Biochemistry and Botany in the country... with the first thre courses topping their respective board exams.

UST PT - OT, need not to elaborate. superior.
  • levi19levi19 the cute chemist PExer
    Originally posted by enteng.00
    UST Nursing - Center of Excellence - 99.8% average of board passing rate results yearly - average of 80% of the top ten is composed of Thomasians, yearly.

UST Pharmacy - the first Center of Excellence in the field of Pharmacy, Med.Tech, Biochemistry and Botany in the country... with the first thre courses topping their respective board exams.

UST PT - OT, need not to elaborate. superior.

ayan ang ang pagpapatunay!!!
    im proud to be a part of UST Faculty of Pharmacy!!!
    PHARMA-Z RULEZ!!!

UST is the BEST!!!

VIVA SANTO TOMAS!!!!
  • attreauattreau Member PExer
    Hey guys, my sister is thinking of taking up Nursing in college. I was wondering if anyone here knows anything about the good schools that offer this. Thanks.
  • AltweggAltwegg Son of the 80s PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    UST College of Nursing

Goodluck to your sister!
    Unfortunately, my sister wasn't able to take the UST entrance test. What's the next best choice?
    I dunno if UP Manila offers nursing. Pero, since you told me your sister wasn't able to take the UST Entrance Exam, I am assuming your sister failed to take the UPCAT also. Anyways, I believe FEU and UE-RM offer nursing.

Goddluck!
  • noizienoizie floozy PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    try mo rin sa mmc
    and manila doctors

where pa kaya? :hmm:
    Originally posted by noizie
    try mo rin sa mmc
    and manila doctors

where pa kaya? :hmm:
    attreau, noizie's taking up Nursing at UST.
  • damnrightdamnright I feel it in my fingers.. ♫ PExer
    hmm velez college sa cebu ok din dun. o di kaya sa UV sa cebu din. sa UV nakatapos ng nursing ang sister ko and she passed the board exam in just 1 take.:)
  • noizienoizie floozy PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    pagkalat pa!

try mo rin pala sa chinese general hospital,

they offer nursing there

goodluck to your sis :D
  • eyedoceyedoc Member PExer
    Most hospitals in Metro Manila have an affiliate college that offers nursing, among others. As mentioned, you may try Makati Med, Manila Doctors and Chinese General. Trinity College (I think it's affiliated with St. Luke's) also offers nursing. Morever, almost all schools which offer medicine also offer nursing, so that includes UE, FEU, La Salle (Dasmarinas), MCU, Fatima, Perpetual Help, and many others. Good luck!
    You've all been a great help guys. Thanks.

Would you also happen to know which among these offers the best training? Nursing is actually offered by some institutions in my province, so the only reason my sister will be studying here is so that she'll get taught by the best. I know UP and UST would probably come into mind first; but again, she wasn't able to take both the entrance exams to both schools. :( What's the next best choice then?

If we should go by criteria, frankly I'm not even quite sure what I mean by best. Cguro, the usual things we look for in a school: faculty quality, facilities, the conduciveness of the learning environment, and safety.

Thanks again.
  • JeFF1119JeFF1119 PExologist PExer
    Nursing in DLSU-Health Sciences Campus in Dasmari?as is good.
  • tukidtukid Member PExer
    Saint Louis University's College of Nursing is good (C of E, sabi ng CHED).

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file