Netflix Philippines

Comments

• BeerhandBopBeerhandBop I Am WHIP PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    mapa HULU exclusive, or Yahoo Screen exclusive or netflix exclusive, makukuha sa suking website e. wala pang buffering na kailangan. usb lang saksak diretso sa tv or bluray player. lol
  • j5bataj5bata There's also ONE BENILDE! PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    mapa HULU exclusive, or Yahoo Screen exclusive or netflix exclusive, makukuha sa suking website e. wala pang buffering na kailangan. usb lang saksak diretso sa tv or bluray player. lol

Unless they get shut down like what happened with Megaupload.
  • dynamite09dynamite09 Member PExer
    Sayang yung iFlix. Ang bilis pa naman kaso ang konti ang content, delayed pa.

Try ko 'tong NetFlix.
  • extranjeroextranjero Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I might not be looking good enough, but documentaries are hard to find through bootleg/illegal downloads.

And it is only through NetFlix that I get to watch the titles I'm looking for.

I just hope they still expand their collection.
  • ExterminatorExterminator Member PExer
    Subscribed to Netflix and very pleased. Happy customer here!
  • kidrenderkidrender Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    On free trial with Netflix and on a free one-year pass with iFlix. Napansin ko almost same ang movies nila. :bop: I'm satisfied with both, local indie films and exclusive contents like Difficult People (which I LOVED) and Mr Robot on iflix then original content ng Netflix.

Regarding sa speed, as what has been posted earlier, sa first 2-3 mins nga lang pixelated then HD quality na for the rest of the movie/series. Oh, censorship got nothing on Netflix, I rewatched Sense8 and IT IS complete. :bop: Sana i-update nila regularly yung library. :rolleyes:
  • burnbabyburn04burnbabyburn04 Tyler Durden PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Currently on the 30-day trial sa NetflixPH. I'm enjoying it. Hindi naman need ng mabilis na internet kasi ako yung net ko di ako maka stream ng site na pinapanooran ko pero sa Netflix ok naman yung stream. Take note na super bagal ng net ko hahahah... kaya nasusulit ko Netflix. Nakaka 2 series na ako. haha.

Kaso ang probelm ko lang eh ang konti pa ng laman ng library nila compared sa US.. and yung mga gusto ko na series and movies wala pa.

Siguro naman maguupdate naman sila ng library hanggang maging same na ang US at Ph versions?????
    Currently on the 30-day trial sa NetflixPH. I'm enjoying it. Hindi naman need ng mabilis na internet kasi ako yung net ko di ako maka stream ng site na pinapanooran ko pero sa Netflix ok naman yung stream. Take note na super bagal ng net ko hahahah... kaya nasusulit ko Netflix. Nakaka 2 series na ako. haha.

Kaso ang probelm ko lang eh ang konti pa ng laman ng library nila compared sa US.. and yung mga gusto ko na series and movies wala pa.

Siguro naman maguupdate naman sila ng library hanggang maging same na ang US at Ph versions?????

Existing distribution and licensing deals might put a dent to make the libraries be one and the same for all the regional services. I heard that there some titles that the US service doesn't even have but the rest do.
    Good luck to those trying to access Netflix US using a VPN. I just read on Deadline that a crackdown is in order.
  • mishd310mishd310 Truebie PExer
    Wow this is really great news. Netflix has had many notable original shows, my favorite being Narcos.

Yes, I am a Netflix subscriber.

True, pwede siguro mag-download na lang but hey if you truly enjoy might as well subscribe. Just saying. :)
  • dynamiteraidynamiterai Member 🦅 Eagle Squad🏅
    Sa mga naka subscribe sa trial, na-charge po ba kayo? Sakin kasi after week, may charge na.
  • bastebaste Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    i heard netflix doesn't have the titles like what the US netflix has.

not worth it.
    baste wrote: »
    i heard netflix doesn't have the titles like what the US netflix has.

not worth it.

You still have the originals, and Degrassi Next Class just got added to the list earlier this week. House of Cards is not yet available but surely if a deal has been made ahead about its syndication on RTL-CBS.

You'll have to wait a little longer for the library of Netflix PH to expand. Kasisimula pa lang naman kasi.
  • liam5liam5 Member PExer
    j5bata wrote: »
    You still have the originals, and Degrassi Next Class just got added to the list earlier this week. House of Cards is not yet available but surely if a deal has been made ahead about its syndication on RTL-CBS.

You'll have to wait a little longer for the library of Netflix PH to expand. Kasisimula pa lang naman kasi.

Nyeh, I thought House of Cards is a Netflix original? So may chance din na yung ibang Netflix originals like Orange is the New Black or Making a Murderer eh hindi kasama sa PH subscription? :mecry:
    liam5 wrote: »
    Nyeh, I thought House of Cards is a Netflix original? So may chance din na yung ibang Netflix originals like Orange is the New Black or Making a Murderer eh hindi kasama sa PH subscription? :mecry:

I'm using Netflix at the moment and I can assure you that both Orange and Making are available locally. Netflix original nga ang House of Cards but the service syndicated the show to traditional broadcasters outside the US a few years before the worldwide launch, especially to countries na wala pang Netflix at the time (India, Australia and the Philippines).

As mentioned earlier, they'll certainly make the show available locally online once Season 4 arrives this year.
  • liam5liam5 Member PExer
    ^ Ah ganun ba hehe ok thanks! *okay*
    Finished binge-watching my first Netflix series legally and I like it. If you gusy are into teen drama shows that really hits close to home, I recommend you guys to watch Degrassi Next Class.
  • forgforg Administrator PEx Moderator
    I don't have credit card / paypal account so not subscribed yet, I hope they'll have other means to pay
  • FortnightFortnight Ang Totoong Mrs. Blake PEx Guru ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    j5bata wrote: »
    Finished binge-watching my first Netflix series legally and I like it. If you gusy are into teen drama shows that really hits close to home, I recommend you guys to watch Degrassi Next Class.

reboot ba ito o continuation ng previous seasons?
  • FortnightFortnight Ang Totoong Mrs. Blake PEx Guru ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    Sana hindi sila maging successful sa pagblock ng VPN. Sobrang sulit ng Netflix US. May mga Mexican, Spanish, Colombian telenovelas sila na hindi mo madodownload sa **** sites :lol:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file