FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

Merry Christmas, ROT!

ramblerrambler I wait for You, my Savior. ✭✭✭
Hello everyone! Merry Christmas!

Share ko lang ito na nakuha ko sa isang sermon ni John MacArthur:

In the First Coming of Christ, His Divine Nature was veiled and He appeared in His humanity. He came as a baby who was born in a manger and grew up to die on the cross. During His First Coming, a bright star shone in the sky.

In His Second Coming, His humanity is going to be veiled to reveal a Divine Being who is King of all creation. He is coming in a grand fashion with the entire universe shaken and the stars falling. I can't wait for Jesus to be revealed to all creation in all His glory! :love::love::love:

Comments

• gotta lick itgotta lick it Member ✭✭✭
    dude,

are you expecting the INC zombies, so-called moderate ISIS, born agains, and atheists to greet you merry christmas????
  • LinnaLinna Member PExer
    Merry Christmas:):)
  • JagonJagon Don't listen to me ✭✭✭
    dude,

are you expecting the INC zombies, so-called moderate ISIS, born agains, and atheists to greet you merry christmas????

merry christmas to you too. well, belated.
  • TokayTokay Member
    Bakit Merry Christmass hindi Happy Birthday Jesus, kung talaga namang kaarawan ni Cristo ang December 25? Anong kalokohan ito ha...
  • KidlatNgayonKidlatNgayon Member ✭✭✭
    Tokay wrote: »
    Bakit Merry Christmass hindi Happy Birthday Jesus, kung talaga namang kaarawan ni Cristo ang December 25? Anong kalokohan ito ha...

NATAWA ako dito kasi TOTOO... :D :lol: :rotflmao:
  • sophionsophion Member ✭✭
    Tokay wrote: »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas#Etymology

Etymology
    "Christmas" is a compound word originating in the term "Christ's Mass". It is derived from the Middle English Cristemasse, which is from Old English Crīstesm?sse, a phrase first recorded in 1038[8] followed by the word Cristes-messe in 1131.[31] Crīst (genitive Crīstes) is from Greek Khrīstos (Χριστός), a translation of Hebrew Mā??aḥ (מָשִׁיחַ), "Messiah", meaning "anointed";[32][33] and m?sse is from Latin missa, the celebration of the Eucharist. The form Christenmas was also historically used, but is now considered archaic and dialectal;[34] it derives from Middle English Cristenmasse, literally "Christian mass".[35] Xmas is an abbreviation of Christmas found particularly in print, based on the initial letter chi (Χ) in Greek Khrīstos (Χριστός), "Christ", though numerous style guides discourage its use;[36] it has precedent in Middle English Χρ̄es masse (where "Χρ̄" is an abbreviation for Χριστός).[35]

sa madaling salita hindi birthday ibig sabihin ng christmas kundi celebration for christ
  • gotta lick itgotta lick it Member ✭✭✭
    Jagon wrote: »
    merry christmas to you too. well, belated.

ci .... toldya. TS you wont get a christmas greeting. xmas is official over as of last sunday.
  • JagonJagon Don't listen to me ✭✭✭
    ci .... toldya. TS you wont get a christmas greeting. xmas is official over as of last sunday.

:rolleyes:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file