Home PEx Business and Careers The Entrepreneur's Corner

Financing | Biz

basicpacketsbasicpackets PEx Rookie ⭐
Hi everyone. I have been thinking of putting up my own retail store ***** online shop and had been preparing for this for about 2 years. I have managed to save an amount but I think this would not suffice what is needed to put up this business. My question is, other than the banks, do you know a cooperative or entity that could offer a personal loan to starting entrepeneurs? Or should I do it through the bank instead?

Comments

• Hi everyone. I have been thinking of putting up my own retail store ***** online shop and had been preparing for this for about 2 years. I have managed to save an amount but I think this would not suffice what is needed to put up this business. My question is, other than the banks, do you know a cooperative or entity that could offer a personal loan to starting entrepeneurs? Or should I do it through the bank instead?

Hello! Sorry, but I'm only aware of the loans from banks. I do not know more information about the others. But, I believe that there are also some that could offer business loans with much lower interest rates.
  • basicpacketsbasicpackets PEx Rookie ⭐
    Thanks for the response. I was thinking of a cooperative that can give loan with interests not so much as what the banks are giving or something like San Diego Credit Union which I have known when I was visited my relatives in CA last year. They placed their housing loan under the said union and the payment scheme is more flexible compared to what the bank offers.
  • Are planning of putting up your own business but don't have enough money to start it? Well, you may find help at Jet Fast Cash.

Jet Fast Cash offers non-collateral business loans and business financing for Filipino entrepreneurs who are planning to start a small and medium business in the Philippines.

You are all invited to check on the site http://www.jetfastcash.com/ to see how you can avail of the loan.

:)
  • Hi jetfastcash,

You can try posting an add or looking for people who needs funding at www.entrepzone.com

Sign-up is free and you get to connect with business minded individuals :)
  • Hi SaineLopez,

You can try posting an ad at www.entrepzone.com

The site helps people like you who need funding connect with potential investors :)