Home PEx Local Entertainment Showbiz - General
COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Pastillas Girl's Mother Shot Dead on Bonifacio Day

Mom of ‘Pastillas Girl’ slain following death threats
By Rosette Adel (philstar.com) | Updated November 30, 2015 - 10:17am

http://www.philstar.com/nation/2015/11/30/1527520/mom-pastillas-girl-slain-following-death-threats

MANILA, Philippines — The mother of noontime show and online personality Angelica Yap, more popularly known as "Pastillas Girl," was shot dead by an unidentified gunman in Caloocan City on Sunday evening.

Tumbiang Fabian said in TV reports that the victim, Maria Teresa "Teteng" Yap, 43, serving as barangay kagawad received text messages containing death threats.

The messages, which worried the victim, claimed she will be killed before Christmas. Teresa, however, chose to ignore them.

Coming from church Sunday with one her daughters and niece, Teresa was approached by a gunman from behind and shot her to death. The suspect concealed by a baseball cap sped off on a motorcycle.

Teresa was immediately brought to Chinese General Hospital where she was declared dead 9:20 p.m.

The incident was caught by a closed-circuit television camera of Barangay 131, according to reports.

Meanwhile, authorities are still conducting an investigation into the incident and trying to determine the motive of the suspect. They recovered 9-millimeter shells at the crime scene.

In September, Teresa also appeared in noontime show, "It's Showtime," to defend her daughter, Angelica, from critics.

Comments

  • kashmirakashmira PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    smokers24 wrote: »
    Mom of ‘Pastillas Girl’ slain following death threats
    By Rosette Adel (philstar.com) | Updated November 30, 2015 - 10:17am

    http://www.philstar.com/nation/2015/11/30/1527520/mom-pastillas-girl-slain-following-death-threats

    MANILA, Philippines — The mother of noontime show and online personality Angelica Yap, more popularly known as "Pastillas Girl," was shot dead by an unidentified gunman in Caloocan City on Sunday evening.

    Tumbiang Fabian said in TV reports that the victim, Maria Teresa "Teteng" Yap, 43, serving as barangay kagawad received text messages containing death threats.

    The messages, which worried the victim, claimed she will be killed before Christmas. Teresa, however, chose to ignore them.

    Coming from church Sunday with one her daughters and niece, Teresa was approached by a gunman from behind and shot her to death. The suspect concealed by a baseball cap sped off on a motorcycle.

    Teresa was immediately brought to Chinese General Hospital where she was declared dead 9:20 p.m.

    The incident was caught by a closed-circuit television camera of Barangay 131, according to reports.

    Meanwhile, authorities are still conducting an investigation into the incident and trying to determine the motive of the suspect. They recovered 9-millimeter shells at the crime scene.

    In September, Teresa also appeared in noontime show, "It's Showtime," to defend her daughter, Angelica, from critics.

    Akala ko naman madaling araw kanina nangyari, so 29th sya pinatay hindi 30th, hindi bonifacio day. May her soul rest in peace. Stay strong angel!

    [#]justiceformommypastillas[/#]
  • kashmira wrote: »
    Akala ko naman madaling araw kanina nangyari, so 29th sya pinatay hindi 30th, hindi bonifacio day. May her soul rest in peace. Stay strong angel!

    [#]justiceformommypastillas[/#]

    onga no haha sorry nab0b0 me. thanks for correcting.
  • kashmirakashmira PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    smokers24 wrote: »
    onga no haha sorry nab0b0 me. thanks for correcting.

    Uy hindi naman sa ganun. akala ko yun ang title mismo ng news article kaya pinansin ko. May line pa pala sa ibaba about death threat, naka bold kasi yun post mo, no worries.
  • renz7renz7 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    condolence to the family. may her soul rest in peace.
  • kashmirakashmira PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    renz7 wrote: »
    condolence to the family. may her soul rest in peace.

    hyers koyang renz! kamustasa? barangay kagawad pala si mommy pastillas. so far ang angles na tinitingnan ay pulitika at personal, business. sana ma solve ang kaso the soonest possible time.

    [#]justiceformommypastillas[/#]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file