Home PEx Campus University of the Philippines
Reminder: You never know what someone is going through, so be kind.

UP JMA Party on February 1, 2002!

CaRaMBaCaRaMBa Administrator PEx Moderator
On February 1, 2002, the University of the Philippines Junior Marketing Association (UP JMA) will hold a laser light and glow-in-the-dark bubble party at Culture Club in Libis, QC. The event will feature cutting-edge house music by the country's top DJ's. In addition to this, there will be bar games and they will be giving away lots of prizes.

Proceeds of the projects serve as means for providing education to deserving yet less privileged youth. Their two main beneficiaries are K.I.D.S. (Kids Integrated Development Through Schooling) and the UP JMA Scholarship Fund.

Tickets are P200 (P250 if you buy it after 11PM on the day itself). You can buy them from the UP JMA booth at the College of Business Administration, 3rd floor. Or you can buy at the entrance.

Comments

• eh bakit nauna mong pinost dito yung detail samantalang ayaw niyo pa pala ipaalam samin, ha? :glee:
  • meron ba kayong alumni name niya sherryza gaw? meron bang may kilala sa inyo sa kanya>?
  • HulkHulk PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Originally posted by CaRaMBa
    On February 1, 2002, the University of the Philippines Junior Marketing Association (UP JMA) will hold a laser light and glow-in-the-dark bubble party at Culture Club in Libis, QC. The event will feature cutting-edge house music by the country's top DJ's. In addition to this, there will be bar games and they will be giving away lots of prizes.

Proceeds of the projects serve as means for providing education to deserving yet less privileged youth. Their two main beneficiaries are K.I.D.S. (Kids Integrated Development Through Schooling) and the UP JMA Scholarship Fund.

Tickets are P200 (P250 if you buy it after 11PM on the day itself). You can buy them from the UP JMA booth at the College of Business Administration, 3rd floor. Or you can buy at the entrance.

UPJMA ka ba?

UPJPIAn kasi ako tapos meron rin silang FP sa Culture Club sa Libis sa Feb. 2.

:frank:
  • CaRaMBaCaRaMBa Administrator PEx Moderator
    PinoyExchange is a sponsor of the event.
  • Tsktsk, ayaw pa ipasabi kanina sa directorates yung concept tapos naka-post naman pala dito all the while...tinanong ko nga si Lancer na balita ko sa Culture Club sabi ba naman hindi, basta attend na lang daw the launching sa monday...tsktsk :p
  • :lol:

di po taga-JMA si Caramba...
  • Originally posted by laswoosh
    meron ba kayong alumni name niya sherryza gaw? meron bang may kilala sa inyo sa kanya>?

nickname ba nya "yeye" ?i think i knw her
  • yup her nickname is yeye.... u got info on her? whats she like? tell me sumthing bout her!! crush ko siya!!!
  • wr not actualy close, but we belong 2 d same org n UP... so i can gt much info as id lyk 2. think she n ateneo law now? not sure... crush ko rin yun dati. il try 2 contact d ppol hu knw her bter so i can share info...:evil:
  • great! il wait!! i wanna know what kinda girl she is? what she likes... dislikes... etc.... thanks men!!
  • Originally posted by pinkrose
    Tsktsk, ayaw pa ipasabi kanina sa directorates yung concept tapos naka-post naman pala dito all the while...tinanong ko nga si Lancer na balita ko sa Culture Club sabi ba naman hindi, basta attend na lang daw the launching sa monday...tsktsk :p

question about Lancer Lee: cno yung buddy niya? balita ko type niya yun ah. naknampoucha type ko yun eh! :evilgrin: