Home PEx Relationships Love - Dilemmas

RA 9262 - Law Against Violence Against Women and Their Children

Hi, anyone has an idea about violence against women especially in the case of psychological abuse? I have a friend who is being sued by his wife. There were married for 20 years but during those years it was not a smooth relationship. His wife left him several times and went back to him after a few months. I guess the husband grew tired and eventually fell out of love. He still supports them financially.

Comments

• NilsNils PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Ikonsulta mo kay Alma Moreno... Pinag-aaralan nya daw yang mga bagay bagay na ukol sa kababaihan.
  • gotta lick itgotta lick it PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    wala bang law against violent and nagging women?
  • yushule_81 wrote: »
    Hi, anyone has an idea about violence against women especially in the case of psychological abuse? I have a friend who is being sued by his wife. There were married for 20 years but during those years it was not a smooth relationship. His wife left him several times and went back to him after a few months. I guess the husband grew tired and eventually fell out of love. He still supports them financially.

next time TS pakitagalog nalang kasi kami nahihirapan senyo..
    sa totoo lang TS psychological at the same time valid abuse na yan..
    tpos sa babae pa may asawa pa..
    in fact pwedeng pwede na kayong kumuha ng abogado tpos settle those matters..
  • test..............................