Home PEx Classifieds Mobile Phones

Free iOS Cleaner App - Clean iPhone Devices

iPhone run more slowly. And too much garbage files inside iPhone, or a lot of caching program /app . You also can't clean up the junk files well. How to do it ?
Deleting some data from an iPhone is already so easy. But in fact, some deleted data files can be recovered by some recovery software. So in order to protect privacy. So should you. The new iOS Cleaner is coming ! Coolmuster iOS Cleaner and Coolmuster iOS Cleaner for Mac which let you stop worrying about your sensitive data leaks.
Coolmuster iOS Cleaner is fully compatible with all available iOS devices,such as iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS ,iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad mini,iPod touch 4, iPod touch 5
How to Clean iPhone App Crash Logs
ios-cleaner-mac-scr1.jpg
Coolmuster iOS Cleaner for Mac and Coolmuster iOS Cleaner are desktop tool which cleans up your iOS device. It can clean junk files and apps such as temporary files, cookies, script files, media files that failed to sync properly, app caches, app cookies, app and temp files.
And more ,in order to thank the support of the majority of users .Coolmuster studio special launch this free software - Coolmuster iOS Cleaner for Mac. You are free to download it, you will not be charged any fees.
Free iOS Cleaner App - Clean iPhone Devices

Comments

• Diba meron din pong ganito *** Battery App sa mga smartphones? Parang closer sya ng mga unused apps ganun.
  • DanielLee5DanielLee5 PEx Rookie ⭐
    Thanks for sharing :) I also used http://android.freepps.top/app/the-cleaner-speed-up-clean/ for this purpose for my Android Tablet, as for iOS devices, gonna definitely check yours .
  • MEMORY BOOST- I free up memory (RAM) and boost your phones speed by letting you kill redundant background tasks

FREE UP STORAGE- I erase iPhone 6 by enabling you to delete junk files such as cache files and downloaded APK files

SMART APP MANAGER- I make it easy to batch uninstall unused and unwanted apps

CONTROL YOUR PRIVACY- I let you find and uninstall malicious apps that have unnecessary permissions (Call, SMS, Location, Camera, and Contacts)

CONVERSATION CLEANER- Ill help you dispose of old, irrelevant sent and received phone call records cluttering up your phone

TIDY YOUR SMS- I make it easy to deleted SMS records (This feature is not available to devices with Android KitKat and above, due to system restrictions.)

WIDGETS- Call me to quickly boost your phone's performance from the home screen with simple widgets

SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE- Schedule automatic maintenance checks so Ill always keep your device running fast

THEMES- Customize my looks with your favorite theme

This app is FREE so give it a try! Please don't forget to leave us a rating.
  • Senter1Senter1 PEx Rookie ⭐
    Want to wipe iPhone data like photos, messages, contacts, videos, music, app data and other private person data forever, you can use iPhone data eraser to do that, it provide the best function for you, just need a few steps.
    how to delete photos from iPhone
    how to delete messages on iPhone
  • If you need to delete data from your idevices completely, use an ios data eraser tool, I think that is helpful.
    You can erase all data without possibility to recover them, but remember to backup them first.
  • It's in truth a nice and valuable piece of data. I'm glad that you just communal this valuable information with us.ioS App Development