Home PEx News and Tech Local and Foreign Issues
COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Is the Income Tax Reduction the most pressing issue this Election

aseroasero PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
I for one will vote for a candidate that would clearly push the reduction of income tax.
Give the people more power to use their money.
Let the people run the economy

Comments

• gotta lick itgotta lick it PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    electioneering = empty promises!!!!
  • Kent_210Kent_210 Member PEx Guru 🎖️🎖️
    Mine is job creation first and foremost.

You can reduce the tax but without the source of employment the government spending will be reduced and we taxpayers will also suffer.
  • ObjectionObjection PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Kent_210 wrote: »
    Mine is job creation first and foremost.

You can reduce the tax but without the source of employment the government spending will be reduced and we taxpayers will also suffer.

What? Mali talaga yang term na yang job creation, di naman gumagawa ng trabaho ang gobyerno directly, mga inaaward nilang business contracts sa established business ng kaibigan nila, underspending nga rin sila para matapos na utang ni Marcos at may kunting kuha para sa sarili :glee:

Economic Policies: Pinaguusapan ba to sa election? Ewan same bullsh1t lines I keep hearing over the years.

Politician perception: (which they may limit investment like during Erap) ; Giveaway ko na to sainyo ayaw ng investors kay Binay

Taxation: Sa bundok ka ba nakatira? Pano magkakaroon ng negosyo ang marami to create jobs kung walang capital na di kailangan umutang kasi ubos agad dahil sa high tax putek.
  • Its more correct to call it Tax overhauling than tax cuts. By just adjusting the tax brackets to correct value due to inflation, it will be a great relief to tax payers. they dont need to reduce the rates, just adjust the tax brackets. Its not even right to call it populist policy, it is FAIR policy. I will not vote for anyone against it (Mar). Corruption is also big, the reason the govt relies to much on ITRs is because of massive corruption. So never vote for (Binay).
  • taxation should be one of this current election's top issues,

and at this point, mar roxas should never even be considered as a good candidate for promising to push the agenda that includes this unfair taxation disaster we are having.

roxas should only be considered as such if the current administration will cause a considerable taxation law before the end of noynoy's term in order to assure that the people can look forward to maybe even better tax treatment from him.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file