Home PEx Lifestyle Style and Fashion
COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Awesome naughty toys and sex toys!!

Whether you are nice or naughty, these NAUGHTY TOYS and SEX TOYS are the one to add more spice in your sex life. Not satisfied in your sex life? If you think that you're not happy, longing for someone, and feeling incomplete when having sex with your partner when doing sensual things, KILY.PH ONLINE SHOPPING PHILIPINNE MANILA came up with a best solution. A GOOD and VARIETY selection of NAUGHTY TOYS and SEX TOYS are guaranteed to make your partner VERY FULLFILLING after making sex. KILY.PH offers you lots of these NICE PRODUCTS. Not just as GOOD QUALITY, it is also VERY AFFORDABLE at it's lowest price. You can also buy in BULK or to become of their RESELLER becase KILY.PH ONLINE SHOPPING is a WHOLESALE/RETAIL SHOPPING ONLINE here in the PHILIPPINES. Asking for BIG DISCOUNTS? don't worry, KILY.PH will give it to you! try to check their PROMOS! GREAT DEALS INDEED!

lovetoys-iegg-wireless-vibrator-ii.jpg

the-tongue-vibrating-cockring.jpg

furry-hand-cuffs.jpg

daily-****-ring-set.jpg

power-pro-pump-vx1.jpg

mello-mini-massager.jpg

plastic-pecker-party-whistle.jpg

pecker-party-spoon.jpg

sexy-male-ice-maker.jpg

pecker-straw.jpg

pecker-pen.jpg

pecker-party-forks.jpg

Above are the samples Pleasure set of NAUGHTY TOYS and SEX TOYS.

For more information kindly visit KILY.PH ONLINE SHOPPING

CONTACT US

Head Office : Lavezare st. San Nicolas Manila

Phone : 0917-3091090 / 0925-8903780 / 0921-3216388

Email : [email protected]

FB Page: Kily Supplier

Comments

• DanielLee5DanielLee5 PEx Rookie ⭐
    Wow, thanks for sharing ! One more excellent source from me http://www.edenfantasys.com/ - great sex toys and accessories to satisfy anyone's taste. I used to purchase stuff online there, the shop never dissappointed me in my expectations.
  • mcsteamy17mcsteamy17 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Meron ka rin ba nito ?

il_570xN.799624126_7jqb.jpg

Floaty pen: When upside down, the black thing goes down and woman gets nude :lol:

Pang-give away... ...aaahhhh... :dizzy:
  • You can also find other adult toys for sale via Love365.ph. You can order online on their website or you can visit their store at Unit 1, M Floor, Lourdes Suites, Kalayaan Corner Makati Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines 1209.