KDRAMA: news, discussion, and recommendations

hey guys :wave:

finally made this thread coz there's just no better avenue to discuss asian dramas esp kdrama ones without some tards getting in tha way.

currently watching:

she was pretty ep10&11(ma fave of all currently airing kdramas at the moment )
d-day ep5&6 (this is always the last kdrama on earth that gets subbed last:rolleyes: smh)
second time twenty first episode
the village ep3&4

waiting on:
tvn's bubblegum
oh my venus(they already had a table script reading last week)

what are you watching rn?

and btw, its not easy being a kdrama actor.here's Yoochun as an example :(

nGRjAdJ.gif

Comments

• raysa_dyeynraysa_dyeyn ^________^ PExer
    Maganda yang she was pretty. Yan ang latest n kakatapos ko lang.
    Im planning to watch love me if u dare kasi yung oh my venus ilang episodes p lang at yung bubblegum. :)
  • plus3plus3 Member ✭✭✭
    ^ i agree She Was Pretty is awesome :winknudge:

lab errthang about it from the mystery identity of ten and the son of the company owner to the bromance of the male lead and secon male lead:lol:( this kdrama made me love siwon :love: too bad he has to go into military service days after the drama finished) and that italian-speaking editor in chief na kalokalike ni pokwang :glee: to the sisterly love of the female lead and second female lead and the overall theme of the story that you dont need to be 'that' beautiful/pretty :p to get or win back yer childhood sweetheart/true love:naughty:

[instagram]
    [/instagram]

wont be bothered if these two ended up together :laugh: sorry hye jin :lol:

[instagram]
    [/instagram]

[instagram]
    [/instagram]

the most-est :lol:

rn am waiting for more eps from oh my venus, answer me 1988, and bubblegum then ill start downloading 'em

:wave:
  • renda08renda08 Member
    Up for this thread!

Any rom-com recommendations?

Both below are highly recommended:

She was pretty
    Oh My Venus
  • gArNaNcE13gArNaNcE13 RK8MeLaSoN8JaDine PExer
    i'm loving DESCENDANTS OF THE SUN may action since sa military and then medical side rin ... nakakakilig pa hehehe...watch it :D
  • renda08renda08 Member
    Another Oh Hae Young/ Another Ms Oh is a good one too!
  • pink_cottoncandypink_cottoncandy simply chic .. rakista din! ✭✭
    Up for this …

Another Oh Hae Young is really nice …. I recently discovered that TVN’s series is *okay* may lalim ang mga story … may kwento, and no I’m not saying naman that those other drama’s have not, but TVN’s is not highly commercialized as like of those, they may not have casted those big names, and not having those big productions, but hey! They’re good … have you tried SIGNAL, CHEESE IN TRAP, and just recently I’ve watched NINE: NINE TIMES TIME TRAVEL 2013 pa nga and they are all good … Oh I forgot, QUEEN IN-HYUN'S MAN is a time-period drama, fusion sageuk, na may time travel din and it's TVN .... pero matagal na din eto ..

Will keep up with this thread, and suggest din po kayo, kahit medyo luma na, Thank You!
  • webstha77webstha77 Member PExer
    Looks great:love::love::love:

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

19216801-19216811
  • Hey 😃👋🏽

Hey peeps :wave:

I am so behind kdramas rn :sad:

But I've finished DoTS...all 16 eps so there's that..skipped the first and 2nd eps of the special :shrug: but I love me some song song couple (layag pa more :glee: )

Finished watching let's fight ghost (para shang OMG but with more action plus I love the fact na nag cameo s1 cast ng lets eat though di sabay sabay sa isang ep)and deciding if I should watch beautiful mind :hmm:

Waiting fo ma cousin to finish downloading lucky romance and her friend will be downloading doctors of shin hye (btw she came here to open a charity fo kids 👌🏽)

I've already downloaded 8eps of Jong suk's W in my otg but I am not sure if am gunna save more eps before I start the series and then there's woo bin's uncontrollably Fondly 😍

Started watching jealousy incarnate and its sooooo good (Wednesday yesterday so malamang may ep5 subbed ep Na when I wake up laturs) and also dl-ed Cinderella and 4Knights.... also am excited fo gianna and min ho's The mermaid❣

Be back soon-ish peeps :bounce:

OT: Nood kayels ng movie ni coffee prince gong Yoo na train to busan hayerp Na zombie movie may puso kek😝😁 :lol: and start Na pala GOBLIN Nya with LDW and Yoo Inna 👍🏽👌🏽

Pizz awt ✌🏾️
    hi asiandrama!! :wave:

Lucky Romance? ... nice din naman, kaya lang kahit minsan alam kong out of this world ang pananamit ko, mas na we-weirduhan ako sa fashion sense ni Bo-Nui-sshi :D ...

Uncontrollably Fond? ... nice din, Kim Won Bin is a fave since The Heirs and even sa Gentleman's Dignity ... and some scenes akala ko si Yoo Eun Hye nakikita ko kay Bae Suzy ...

W? ... currently watching, and may some part naman na ang tingin ko kay Han Hyoo Joo ay si Song Hye Kyo ... ang dami ko na silang nagpapa-mukha-mukha :D ... ang ganda lang nila tingnan togetherness ni Lee Jong-Suk :love:, ang kinis at ang puti!!! parang kinula ng matinde :lol:

Doctors? ... is :love:

and I love most ... Let's Fight Ghost! ... kahit yung dalawang pang comedic relief, benta sa akin :lol: :lol: at natawa ako sa inuman nila at broken-heartedness ng dahil sa isang inaakala nilang ghost wahahahaha ...

waiting for Jealousy Incarnate, Cinderella and 4 Knights, Scarlet Ryeo and K2

keep posting pipol! *okay*
  • Anyeong 👋🏽👋🏽👋🏽👋🏽

While waiting for new eps of jealousy incarnate this week I started on answer me 1988 since I really like go kyung pyo in jealousy incarnate( second lead syndrome is really strong ) and oh my 1 hour and 30 minutes running time each ep is too short for me 😉 Even if Park Bo-Gum's cuteness is so over the top I will really love it if Ryu Hye-Young will the husband 😍 Hyeri's really good here and the parents 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 :handsdown: gujab writer-nim 👍🏽

I'll start Na ren W👊🏽
  • Mhela1347Mhela1347 super junior ✭✭
    hello guys, im selling kdramas, etc, baka your interested.. txt me or viber me for more details.heres my number 09085885042.. thanks
  • Love in the moonlight is an adorably fun watch...gender bender sageuk but definetely for teens and teens at heart😬
    😍❣ park bo gum is ❣❣❣ and Kim yoo Jung is a beaut that's for sure👍🏽😀...starting on shopping King Louis of seo ingukkie and k2 of JCW as well... So rn im watching

🤓Jealousy Incarnate
    🤓Answer me 1988
    🤓 Love in the moonlight
    🤓W
    🤓The K2
    🤓Shopping King Louis

And all the Youth over flowers starting from Laos(Answer me 1997 guys) Iceland, and Africa (Answer me 1988 guys)

Kayo po,what are you watching rn?!
  • plus3plus3 Member ✭✭✭
    guise :bounce:

anyone watching K2?! PANALO (uu capslock telege) yung shower scene sa ep4 :naughty: :naughty2: wan por da buks ika nga! pak na pak sa fight scenes and yung nekkid chorvas :naughty: jeske!!! :lol: sherep!! kainis na may pa blurry epek pa yung you-kno-whut :bop: :teehee: at yung cctv scene :heartpump:

tVn yer de best...content trend leader telege ;)

chaka ng reviews sa cinderella and the 4 chenes so out muna sha sa list ko....ive finished yung first4 eps ng shopping king ruwi...kyot pero nakakabobo lungs yung after ng amnesia naging ***** na ren sha :hmm:

simulan ko na ren yung jealousy incarnate at fantastic at blow breeze (more than 50 eps sha so good luck saken)

bet ko ren sana yung Love in the moonlight nila Bogummy at Yoo Jung kaso sageuk sha so Nope(reaally cant explain my aversion sa historical themed na kdramas)

eggzoited sa the mermaid ni Gianna

laturs :drive:
  • TvN drama awards is ❣️😍 Just sad that Misaeng and Reply series especially the earlier installments werent recognise that much since I believe those shows were really the reason that propelled TVN to where it is now, although I understand naman because 1988 was the most recent one. It was great seeing shi won and yoon Jae sing together and the Sung sisters (Shi won and Duk seon) presenting an award to their dad 😬

I'll prolly start the IU-sageuk kdrama as well

Still watching: the K2 (kinda annoyed with the musical scoring tho but I love the other Yoona here)

Jealousy Incarnate (so funny yet touching)
    Love in the moonlight ( BoGummy stahp with your cuteness am already a fangirl! )

Have yet to start Fantastic

Anyeong
  • spikingrod16spikingrod16 Balibolista-House Targaryen ✭✭✭✭
    Up for this thread!

Been a PBG fan after Ive watched Reply 1988 and he continuously amazes me. Some of the series Ive watched and been watching this month are/were;

Pinocchio
    -Very relevant right now. Oneof my most fave series. I like the plot a lot! Park Shi Hye also delivered!

W
    - Nakakahingal ang dramang ito. Ang bilis ng ganap. But the ending was meh. Pero this series is one of a kind! Very unique!!

Cinderella and 4 Knights
    -Kilig2x but common ang plot. Naumay ako sa kilig. And Park so dam is :love:

Age of youth
    -its not your typical kseries. Para siyang coming of age drama na nakacenter on college girls and their secrets. I like it cuz napapatawa nila ako.haha

Reply 1988
    -DAEBAK! Twice kong pinanood ang whole series and Im still having sepanx sa characters. Very warm and halos lahat na ata ng emosyon ipadarama sayo each episode. Sad lang that the OTP I supported did not sail successfully.haha And Choi Taek is :love:

Youth Over flowers Africa
    -Because of R1988, pinanood ko ito. Jun Yeol, Bogum, Jaehong and Kyung Pyo are :love: And watching them togther, I must say they resemble their R1988 a lot, attitude wise. Jaw dropping sceneries. And the SKINSHIPS among these guys!! Daebak!

I Remember you
    - The storyline is unique.The actors did their roles very well. Lalo na yung mga psychopaths. And SIG, CWY and PBG were daebak! Could have been better ?f walang romance between Jang Nara and Sig. But still, a very good series.

Moonlight Drawn by clouds
    - Have not yet watched ep 17 and 18. The plot is common and compared to Scarlet Heart ryeo, masmababaw and boring tong series. But heck, PBG is here.haha Will probably finish it later.

Scarlet heart Ryeo
    -One of the best period dramas this year. It is well written and the setting is daebak! Stopped watching since ep 12. Balak kong panoorin to ng tuloy2x. kaya hihintayin kong matapos ang drama before ko papanuorin. And IU's performance here is very good!

Drinking Solo
    -Wala lang. naumpisahan ko lang and di ko kayang iwan. Pero I like the story. Slow.lang ang pacing.hehe

Would try to watch;
    -K2
    -Shopping King Louie

Happy to see this thread. Guys, may thread ba si Park bogum dito?hehe
    Up for this thread!

Some of the series I’ve watched and been watching this month are/were;

Pinocchio
    -Very relevant right now. One of my most fave series. I like the plot a lot! Park Shi Hye also delivered!

Have you tried to watch SIGNAL? in my scale, I think this is nx better than Pinnochio, pramis! I :love: Lee Jong Suk in suspense-action-drama and like him also in I Can Hear Your Voice, but SIGNAL is a bit higher caliber, pramis! :teehee:
    Reply 1988
    -DAEBAK! Twice kong pinanood ang whole series and Im still having sepanx sa characters. Very warm and halos lahat na ata ng emosyon ipadarama sayo each episode. Sad lang that the OTP I supported did not sail successfully.haha And Choi Taek is :love:
    I will try to watch this! Ang dami din good reviews neto …
    Moonlight Drawn by clouds
    - Have not yet watched ep 17 and 18. The plot is common and compared to Scarlet Heart ryeo, masmababaw and boring tong series. But heck, PBG is here.haha Will probably finish it later.
    Hindi ko pa sya matapos ‘nubayan!?! nasa episode 10 pa rin ako, nauna ko pang matapos ang Jealousy Incarnate … pero tatapusin ko ‘to … tatapusin ko ‘to … tatapusin ko!

Scarlet heart Ryeo
    Drinking Solo these two *okay* :love:

UP for this sinulid! :teehee:

Hola :wave: ebriwan! Any updates? Magtatapos na this week yung remake na 1% of Something, looking forward to it, talagang inantay ko lang muna na matapos yung run ng buong series kasi …
    Eye candy ang Legend of the Blue Sea and Goblin and becoz of its fantasy elements, silipin ko din eto … and I’ve read My Romantic Doctor is nice and saw some video clip of Oh My Geum-bi (?or My Fair Lady ang title? Yung ang nakita ko sa latest watermark nya sa presscon nila eh?)
    Currently watching K2 and re-watchingSIGNAL for my weekday night sked …
  • Anyeong 👋🏽

Finally finished Shopping King Ruwi👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽 and it's cute and simple and heart warming the way they resolved everything even if the story is a rehash of every kdrama I've seen( y'know rich guy falling for a poor lass then boom---amnesia 🙄 )It was light hearted even with how the story treated the villain/s...I was just dispaapijted with what happened to grandma 😩 All in all I like InGuk here specially his poor puppy face,sudden English words outburst and the face he makes when he sees a bug and that spider :lol: 😁😭

Currently finishing the k2 (ep13) and am not sure if I will drop this because the story is just frustrating. You don't know what's what and if not for JCW and Yoona (the older and better in acting one 😃) It's getting boringggg so I'll Maybe skip this 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Jealousy Incarnate,am still on ep9?! I can't remember where I stopped but since I've downloaded all eps am just gonna Replay and repeat to see where I left of....

Started ep1 of Drinking Solo and I don't kno what to make of it🤔🤔🤔🤔

Entourage is okay I guess...lets see😄

oh My geum bi 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 its so gooooood the kid is soooo goood the story is good (SO FAR)unlike LOTBS which relied heavily on the star power of the two leads and the famed writer, this one's just got a solid story, ,characters and directing.... so I'll definitely be watching this...Geum Bi-ahhhhhh 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Love in the Moonlight...ep12 🤔🤔🤔🤔 am still watching sooo there's that...but am liking the sorry and where it's headed 👌🏽😀

LOTBS😍😘😍😘...finally I like...no I love it...but but but there's something missing🤔🤔🤔... this maybe an unpopular opinion but their chemistry seems lacking or maybe it's the story of their characters in the present time. Their counterparts in Joseon era has more ooomph or charisma that I kinda sorta get disappointed when they switched to the present time. Too much slapstick comedy on Gianna's part and it feels like MLFTS again where Sassy Girl is doing all the heavy lifting and like KSH and now LMH (fan girls please be nice) he's just 🎧sitting (or standing) 🎧
    there looking pretty 🎧 Less body gags please and more story building on SHim Cheunh and Joon Jae please for the love of kdrama godssss🙏🏽😁

There's a reality show I've been meaning to start but I can't seem to catch it on tv so am looking for it online but there's no eng sub pa😩 It's called Candy in my ear😁 Help anyone?!
  • PichaKweenPichaKween Member PExer
    Paki-summarize po ng Blow Breeze?!

😂

mmmkay👋🏽
  • spikingrod16spikingrod16 Balibolista-House Targaryen ✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried to watch SIGNAL? in my scale, I think this is nx better than Pinnochio, pramis! I :love: Lee Jong Suk in suspense-action-drama and like him also in I Can Hear Your Voice, but SIGNAL is a bit higher caliber, pramis! :teehee:

I will try to watch this! Ang dami din good reviews neto …

Hindi ko pa sya matapos ‘nubayan!?! nasa episode 10 pa rin ako, nauna ko pang matapos ang Jealousy Incarnate … pero tatapusin ko ‘to … tatapusin ko ‘to … tatapusin ko!

UP for this sinulid! :teehee:

Hola :wave: ebriwan! Any updates? Magtatapos na this week yung remake na 1% of Something, looking forward to it, talagang inantay ko lang muna na matapos yung run ng buong series kasi …
    Eye candy ang Legend of the Blue Sea and Goblin and becoz of its fantasy elements, silipin ko din eto … and I’ve read My Romantic Doctor is nice and saw some video clip of Oh My Geum-bi (?or My Fair Lady ang title? Yung ang nakita ko sa latest watermark nya sa presscon nila eh?)
    Currently watching K2 and re-watchingSIGNAL for my weekday night sked …

Thanks sa reco! I would try to download Signal. But mygesh, nahuhook na naman ako kay Sungjae of BTOB. So tatapusin ko muna ang school 2015.bwahaha

Looking forward to Goblin!! *okay* and yung seven first kisses.hahaha

Try.mo ang weightlifting fairy bok joo! Promise! Maganda. Kaso nasa 5th and 6th ep pa sila tbis week. Mega hintay every week.hahaha

Dinadownlload ko din yung The Village Achiara's Secret.
  • plus3plus3 Member ✭✭✭
    second page na guise :lol: we didet :p

woot woot!!!

tumblr_og21o8ZnAY1r5c02zo1_500.gif

my fave gif of his face from ep10 ata :hmm:

tumblr_ofr045Ggfh1qgn70bo5_400.gif
    tumblr_ofr045Ggfh1qgn70bo2_400.gif
    tumblr_ofr045Ggfh1qgn70bo3_400.gif

mej sad lungs dat he's planned on enlisting next year na:(

laturs :wave:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list