Home PEx Family and Society Family, Friends and Society

I have found the root that causes the Emptiness and loneliness of people.

We can say that loneliness and emptiness is everyone shared feeling. All of us once thought:as long as we had many friends we would not feel lonely and empty;as long as we had our family to accompany we would not have loneliness and emptiness; as long as we had a lot of money and material enjoyment we would not be lonely and empty;as long as we had...... so we have been very persistent according to what we considered to pursue.But when we really have these things, we find loneliness and emptiness that can not be filled with these things. Then what is the root that causes the emptiness and loneliness of human? And how to get rid of this feeling?

Today,God lifts me up and treats me kindly ,so I saw the word that were expressed by the last days retured Jesus-- Almighty God . From the Almighty God's Word, I found the answer about this question and went out of the emptiness and loneliness of life. So I desperately want to tell this good news to everyone in the world and expect everyone who can soon hear the voice of God, getting rid of emptiness lonely life. Almighty God says:"From when man first had social sciences, the mind of man was occupied by science and knowledge. Then science and knowledge became tools for the ruling of mankind, and there was no longer sufficient room for man to worship God, and no more favorable conditions for the worship of God. The position of God sunk ever lower in the heart of man. A world in man’s heart with no place for God is dark, empty without hope. And so arose many social scientists, historians, and politicians to express theories of social science, the theory of human evolution, and other theories that contravene the truth that God created man, to fill the heart and mind of man. And in this way, those who believe that God created everything become ever fewer, and those who believe in the theory of evolution become ever greater in number. More and more people treat records of the work of God and His words during the Old Testament age as myth. In their hearts, people become indifferent to the dignity and greatness of God, to the tenet that God exists and holds dominion over all things. The survival of mankind and the fate of countries and nations are no longer important to them. Man lives in a hollow world only concerned with eating, drinking, and the pursuit of pleasure. … Few people take it upon themselves to seek out where God does His work today, and to look for how He presides over and arranges the destination of man. And in this way, human civilization unconsciously becomes ever more incapable of meeting the wishes of man, and there are even many people who feel that, living in such a world, they are less happy than people who have gone. Even people of countries that used to be highly civilized air such grievances. For without the guidance of God, no matter how much rulers and sociologists wrack their brains to preserve human civilization, it is to no avail. No one can fill the emptiness in man’s heart, for no one can be the life of man, and no social theory can free man from the emptiness with which he is afflicted. Science, knowledge, freedom, democracy, leisure, comfort, these are but a temporary respite. Even with these things, man will inevitably sin and bemoan the injustices of society. These things cannot allay man’s craving and desire to explore. Because man was made by God and the senseless sacrifices and explorations of man can only lead to more distress. Man will exist in a constant state of fear, will not know how to face the future of mankind, or how to face the path that lies ahead. Man will even come to fear science and knowledge, and fear even more the feeling of emptiness within him. In this world, regardless of whether you live in a free country or one without human rights, you are utterly incapable of escaping the fate of mankind. Whether you are the ruler or the ruled, you are utterly incapable of escaping the desire to explore the fate, mysteries, and destination of mankind. Much less are you capable of escaping the bewildering sense of emptiness. Such phenomena, which are common to all of mankind, are called social phenomena by sociologists, yet no great man can come forth to solve such problems. Man, after all, is man. The position and life of God cannot be replaced by any man. Mankind does not just require a fair society in which everyone is well-fed and is equal and free, but the salvation of God and His provision of life to them. Only in this way can the needs, yearning to explore, and spiritual emptiness of man be resolved. If the people of a country or a nation are unable to receive the salvation and care of God, then such a country or nation will tread the road to ruin, towards darkness, and shall be annihilated by God. "

I understood from Almighty God's Word,the human feels loneliness and emptiness,because the human' heart and the human' spirit are occupied by science and knowledge. So we are based on the teaching ways of science and knowledge to look at the problem, to choose our own life roads, establish our value and meaning of life and survival objectives, rather than according to God's Word ,the fact of God creating and dominating everything to look at the issue.Indeed, as God said the same: “A world in man’s heart with no place for God is dark, empty without hope." This is the root of our emptiness and loneliness. Also as God said the same: " Man, after all, is man. The position and life of God cannot be replaced by any man. Mankind does not just require a fair society in which everyone is well-fed and is equal and free, but the salvation of God and His provision of life to them. Only in this way can the needs, yearning to explore, and spiritual emptiness of man be resolved." So we want to truly get rid of loneliness and emptiness of life, the only way is to accept God's salvation, receiving everything from God, according to the way of God's teaching to live, rather than opinions of science and knowledge.After all, human's thought and human's insight are extremely limited.Depending on science and knowledge,we can only get some material enjoyment ,but can not fill with needs of our heart and spirit.

In addition, Almighty God has also express a lot of word that are related closely to our lives, in order to solve all the problems of our normal life and survival of mankind. At the same time, Almighty God also told us many mysteries of the past, present, future that we never knew.As long as we can read Almighty God's word carefully ,I believe we can get all the answers that we need .At last,I want to send a song to you,hoping you will like.
http://www.hearthymn.com/god-is-seeking.html

Comments

• By reading your post, I understand the root that causes the emptiness and loneliness of people. Mankind are created by God, so mankind need God's word and salvation.
  • gooseberrygooseberry 🐯 Tiger Squad🥈
    Good for you. Welcome to adulthood and being able to define a part of life.
  • Thank you ,hoping my post is helpful for you.:)
  • gooseberrygooseberry 🐯 Tiger Squad🥈
    It is not. I know myself well.

I' suspecting you're nothing but a good old bot. lol.
  • amicivanceamicivance PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Acts 17:28
    For in him we live and move and have our being.' As some of your own poets have said, 'We are his offspring.'
  • Thank God’s inspiring and guiding .As long as we seek the truth humbly ,God will lead us.As the Bible said: "Make a request, and it will be answered; what you are searching for you will get; give the sign, and the door will be open to you. Because to everyone who makes a request, it will be given; and he who is searching will get his desire, and to him who gives the sign, the door will be open."( Matthew 7:7-8)
  • amicivance wrote: »
    Acts 17:28
    For in him we live and move and have our being.' As some of your own poets have said, 'We are his offspring.'
    Acts
    17:29
    If then we are the offspring of God, it is not right for us to have the idea that God is like gold or silver or stone, formed by the art or design of man.
    17:30
    Because a day has been fixed in which all the world will be judged in righteousness by the man who has been marked out by him for this work; of which he has given a sign to all men by giving him back from the dead.
    Just like the Bible says,righteous Lord has returned to flesh ,doing a new work of judgment and chastisement with word.let human repent,because " The Days of Noah Have Come".Please listen to the voice of God:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n90J9LD2nbA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6axpjjw7LJs
  • QubethaQubetha PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    thank you God for everything,despite of our weaknesses, faults, shortcomings in life, your'e still there on our side, guiding us on every step of our lives, please with us while we experiencing a lot of triumphs on our lives, Amen
  • Qubetha wrote: »
    thank you God for everything,despite of our weaknesses, faults, shortcomings in life, your'e still there on our side, guiding us on every step of our lives, please with us while we experiencing a lot of triumphs on our lives, Amen

Yes,God have never left us,he guards all the time around us and treats us as his dearest one.As Almighty God said:
  • The Bible says that "God is love". How can that be? How can one describe himself as a kind of relationship. It is only possible because in the God-head are three Persons - Father, Son and Holy Spirit. In the God-head is the perfect fellowship of love among the three Persons. God can therefore legitimately call Himself as love.

The Bible also says that we were created in the image and likeness of God. Just as God is a social being (each Person relating to one another), we are also a social being. That's our make-up, our default setting. Thus, our need to find companionship is just a logical outworking of our nature. We cannot do otherwise because we are hard wired this way. We can only find true meaning if we relate to God and to our fellow human beings - that's plan A. Unfortunately, there's no Plan B.