Home PEx Hobbies Electronic Gaming
Reminder: You never know what someone is going through, so be kind.

Civilization 5 players

Anyone else playing this game?

Medyo mahirap makahanap ng Pilipino na nag lalaro neto since they will rather play Dota 2.

Nakakalito sa umpisa pero once you understand most the mechanics it will eat a lot of your time.

If you have any questions with regards to the game I can answer them for you

You may add me on steam(http://steamcommunity.com/id/calaxsbc) if you wish to play with me (Please? :D )

2015-09-01_00001.jpg

Comments

• NilsNils PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Actually maraming naglalaro nyan. Hindi mo nga lang ka age group dahil yung mga kabataan ngayon, gusto mga fast paced na laro. Walang patience kalimitan.
  • [JZ] Nightmare[JZ] Nightmare PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    beyond earth + rising tide yung nilalaro ko ngayon
  • I'm currently playing Civ V with Events and Decisions and Community Balance Mods. They add more to the gameplay.
  • CalaxCalax PEx Rookie ⭐
    beyond earth + rising tide yung nilalaro ko ngayon

Comparable na po ba sa Civ 5 + all expansions yung beyond earth + rising tide or parang Civ 5 + Gods and Kings lang?
  • kysh27kysh27 Moderator PEx Moderator
    playing this, i agree na malakas kumain ng oras ito.. but it's good :D
  • [JZ] Nightmare[JZ] Nightmare PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Calax wrote: »
    Comparable na po ba sa Civ 5 + all expansions yung beyond earth + rising tide or parang Civ 5 + Gods and Kings lang?

a bit simpler and faster pace. tech tree not as comprehensive as civ 5. no gandhi or ramses II though and no nukes. got an orbital space cannon though.. :v
    a bit simpler and faster pace. tech tree not as comprehensive as civ 5. no gandhi or ramses II though and no nukes. got an orbital space cannon though.. :v

Sinubukan ko kasi beyong earth before nung kakalabas pa lang and I played it for a week pero di ko talaga nagustuhan. Hintayin ko nalang siguro ma complete yung expansion packs.

I'll just try to but Diety difficulty someday. (With Skilldorado or Lake skilltoria Spain maybe :D )

Some tips for new civ 5 players:

-Do not accept embassies early on(Before the first spy is available) since they will use it to spy on your capital. Specially if you are wonder spamming, they will try to build the wonder that you are building first(remember,they also know how to use Great People).

-If you are short on money and your military is strong, you can ask for a loan from other civs and then make a declaration of war. (Loan:Trade them gold per turn and they will give you a fixed amount).

-If someone is about to declare war on you(their units are approaching your territory), you can pay them(or give them luxury resource) to declare war on another weaker civ instead, make it two if you can. You can join the war after preparing a little. If you don't have the money you can always form a defensive pact.

-The civilizations that can have the highest population in a single city: The Aztecs(Floating Gardens) and Venice (Double food internal trade route). You can combine these with fertility rituals and swords into plowshares beliefs + Temple of Artemis wonder for better results.

-Wide civs will always out-tech tall civs if those civs are player controlled. For some reason,it is easier to out-tech AIs early on when playing tall in single player games.

-Don't forget to demand tributes(specially workers) from nearby city states if you can, it will help you a lot early on and it will not have any diplomatic repercussion from other major civs for as long as it is not under their protection(watch out for this).
  • PorferioKabisigPorferioKabisig PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Ginagamit ko diyan Spain ok na laro yan kaso minsan parang inconsistent. Natatalo modern army ko ng mga barbarians ng China.
  • Naglalaro ako nito, pero not lately. I like the Egyptians for their wonder production bonus, England for dominating water filled maps, and Babylon/Korea for their science bonuses. I usually aim for scientific or diplomatic victories.
  • prukutungprukutung PEx Rookie ⭐
    Meron Babylon/Korea? Totoo kakain talaga ng malaking oras ang Civ5, nagsisimula akong maglaro around 6pm hindi ko na namalayan 3am na pala..
    prukutung wrote: »
    Meron Babylon/Korea? Totoo kakain talaga ng malaking oras ang Civ5, nagsisimula akong maglaro around 6pm hindi ko na namalayan 3am na pala..

Yes, as dlc sila. Silang dalawa ang isa sa pinaka imba.
  • Yes, I've checked the game. Well, after that I started Outlast and here we go - I can't play kinda normal games anymore :) You see, there's much to do about graphics in Civilization, don't you think? I've got more impressed with Iron Man! You should enjoy the 3d visiuals, the realistic effects - that's what's lacking, as for me. For example, at https://www.daz3d.com/ gallery I've got a variety of choices to observe great artistic work in games! Check it up!
  • jayt110jayt110 PEx Rookie ⭐
    This is a very good game. I just recently finish a game for 16 hours (not straight) using Japan in Civ 5: BNW.
  • 4x game to diba expand, externminate, explore and exploit

sino pinakamalakas na lider 0 nation? civ 3 palang na try ko
  • I started playing way back then in civ3, i think its 2007

all civ series have different mechanics

and civ 5 has the easiest game mechanics compare to other 2(civ4 and civ3)