Home PEx Hobbies Pets and Animals

Dog Soap, Shampoo, Powder and Disinfectant

Gents and Ladies, what brands are you using for your pets?

Comments

• St. Roche shampoo, bearing powder, grand Jc kennel madre de cacao soap, bestaquam disinfectant.
  • gotta lick itgotta lick it PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Bearing whithening/anti-tick/anti-fleas
    Petplays anti mange (it is my conditioner)
    Nutriscience Pet flea and tick killer
    Bansect flea tick collar
    Xonrox (disinfectant)

what is the best whitening shampoo? i popped this question months ago and got no answer.
  • Norinco_45Norinco_45 PEx Rookie ⭐
    Bearing whithening/anti-tick/anti-fleas
    Bansect flea tick collar
    Xonrox (disinfectant)

what is the best whitening shampoo? i popped this question months ago and got no answer.

Perla White, bro.
    Madre de Cacao is so effective for mange issue.

We just found out that the more fragrant soap or shampoo you are using the more flea and tick attracts your dog. Try uisng asuntol that Biopet Blue and see for yourself the improvement. For the disinfectant we are using the powdered one to be dissolved in water. It doesn't have a brand yet and we are still into experiments. The result is very good so far since it is organic and has good feedbacks from some clients and friends of Woof 8.
    Norinco_45 wrote: »
    Perla White, bro.

genius,

why didnt i thought of that before. we have a lot of perla at home. but it makes the fur of the dog dry and unmanageable.
    genius,

why didnt i thought of that before. we have a lot of perla at home. but it makes the fur of the dog dry and unmanageable.

Most of the best dog soaps will make your dog skin and fur dry except if they have conditioners. The best soaps are not the one with scent or smells like a fabric conditioner.
    I will try to discuss this with the Woof 8 Group if there are other options.
    Perla White is what we are using to our 2 Siberians Huskies.

Just to add, we heard that Dr. Kauffsman is also a good alternative soap for doggies who have skin problems since it contains sulfur. Well we are still on experiment.
    ^ the fur of Sibes are very different from other dogs. it is almost water resistant. the oils in perla soap will stick on the fur and ruin it. simple because it is hard to rinse Sibes' fur.
  • guys, im using Lori soap for my spitz.
  • inviinvi PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Any recommendations for a 2 month old puppy?
    ^ the fur of Sibes are very different from other dogs. it is almost water resistant. the oils in perla soap will stick on the fur and ruin it. simple because it is hard to rinse Sibes' fur.

Most dogs in dog shows use Perla White or the Johnson Milk Soap which is milder.
    invi wrote: »
    Any recommendations for a 2 month old puppy?

You can never go wrong with TROY. Proven and with good feedbacks.
    For disinfectant we use tigmaok for our 20 dog cages.
  • Bearing whithening/anti-tick/anti-fleas
    Bansect flea tick collar
    Xonrox (disinfectant)

Have you tried searching whitening shampoo on Whatchu mobile app? Store locator app siya ng product na hinahanap mo. Might help. Download mo na free naman to download sa Apple Store at Google Play
  • pwede naman siguro dog flea shampoo sa pusakal?
  • I have a dog poodle. They have special coat and very delicate skin. They require special care. I recently found a good article http://mypoodle.info/your-poodle-bathing/shampoo-and-coat-products/ how to choose the right shampoo for this breed, I think that many of us will be interested in this information. I try to buy a shampoo from my veterinarian. Also there are excellent homemade products.
  • Bearing whithening/anti-tick/anti-fleas
    Bansect flea tick collar
    Xonrox (disinfectant)

Perla White, bro.
    I also use Perla White to bathe my dogs. 
  • Recently discovered another organic shampoo for dogs–Human Nature's Cocomutt Shampoo .