FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

Ateneo Volleyball Teams: The Heart of a Champion is Blue! One Big Fight! (Thread XII)

I'll edit this later hahaha

Comments

• zugunruhezugunruhe Member PExer
    Note: Not in a good place to make the OP good since I'm on the run but we needed a new thread :) I will edit this later guys, but please don't post in the old one na. Sorry hindi si QUBE gumawa haha
  • PinkPrintPinkPrint Member ✭✭✭
    I still believe!

SVLRC and Beach Vball naman ang susunod na aabangan. OBF!
  • alindahawalindahaw Cafe..Waiting..Love ✭✭✭✭
    Rest muna girls esp. kay Aly. Hanapin uli ang fire at hunger.
    Nice game Bae,, love na talaga kita :love:
    I miss the lady na may sariling mundo..Jia Morado.

Bye bye muna :walkman2:
  • PinkPrintPinkPrint Member ✭✭✭
    pero mas masakit talaga yong buong conference, di man lang nakapaglaro si ate Mae. isa sya sa inaabangan ko eh. bawi sa SVLRC ate Mae. :(

sana naman kung sasali man sila ng SVLRC, pagpahingain na talaga nila si Alyssa para makapagconcentratr sa beach vball.

expose our younger wing hitters, lalo nat kulang na kulang tayo ng subs dun. and of course, our liberos, isanay sila sa mga canyon ng veteran players.
  • ragamuffin_kingragamuffin_king I'll grind his bones PExer
    New thread! :wave: :wave:

OBF! Heartstrong!
  • nicoladairnicoladair Member ✭✭✭
    2-game losing streak for the girls... hope that will be a motivation for them to close in in games earlier in the future.. nawawala na yung kapit nila sa dulo eh.
    Denden Lazaro sa Upfront at the UAAP! Ganda pa rin! :love:
  • AidzzzterStar10AidzzzterStar10 Member ✭✭✭✭
    I say let the girls rest and skip the SVL RC. Palou and Liao need to distance themselves for the mean time sa girls kasi parang yung girls na yung nakaKarma sa mga pinagagagawa nung dalawa.
    Let the ladies focus more on their studies for now and then their training/s abroad. If Thailand is going to push through, it's probably going to happen before or after the Christmas break. They really need it. Tune up games against some of Thailands world class club teams will be very beneficial for the girls. If a Japan training is truly possible, the better.
  • g-rex_03g-rex_03 Member PExer
    Ateneo is such a great team but they were just off today. I just wanna say that the tweets of Ateneo's number 1 fan, Jannie Gavile, are so distasteful. What a sore loser. He attributes the win of NU to its guest players. Well, having guest players is a right given to ALL teams. If a team chooses to stick with their student athletes (like UP), it's a decision that has consequences. So I don't get the whole "they won because of their guest players". That is just an unfair comment. Even his tirades against NU's players who play in international competitions are so uncalled for. It appears that not having Coach Tai is definitely a factor but then again, you can't have everything. Tai has commitments to and in his country and that's also a consequence of having a foreign coach. Lastly, it's true that the 'real' game is in the upcoming UAAP season but I hope we can all let NU enjoy its victory which is a clean one, IMHO.
  • calm_razorcalm_razor Watch Dog ✭✭
    Thank you Zugun for being TS!
  • dash0911dash0911 Member ✭✭✭
    New thread, new beginning.

[#]heartstrong[/#]!
  • chA11chA11 Member PExer
    I hope they won't join the reinforced conference and rest instead. Ang ganda lang ng game ni Bea kanina. She was the reason kaya nakahabol Ateneo during the 2nd set. I hope tuloy tuloy lang yung improvement niya hanggang UAAP. Alyssa was not in her element today, di siya masyadong ramdam during the first 2 sets pero medyo humabol nung 3rd set pero not enough pa rin. I really like the attitude of the girls, you'll really see their sportsmanship and di sila bitter sa pagkatalo nila. Hats off to NU. They were really the better team today. They really deserve their championship.
    Well to be fair, give credit to where credit is due. In as much as Rubie de leon and Dindin Manabat contributed much to NU's victory, Singh, Pablo and General also played exceptionally well today. But I'm really proud of the Lady Eagles for being such great sports. The ladies were ever so humble and gracious even in defeat.
  • retirejersey#2retirejersey#2 Member ✭✭✭
    To those who really understand the game of volleyball here, do u think good move *** ginawang uti si Amy? Parang Coach Parley just threw the towel already when he did that... [#]justsaying[/#]
  • manela_lozunmanela_lozun Member PExer
    Maybe PT did that to neutralize the OH of NU. Ang lakas lakas nila.fiestang fiesta.

Nadisappoint ako kay Jho. Ilang games lang siya nagpakitang gilas. Most of her games usually di na masyadong threat sa offense, puro error pa tapos hindu rin ganun kaganda depensa nya. Please Jho be consistent. Si Ella dati di masyado maasahan sa offense but halimaw naman sa depensa at wala masyadong error.

BDL already overpassed Amy. Sana mas mabilis palo nya sa bola ala Devanadera para hindi siya masabayan ng kalaban.
  • retirejersey#2retirejersey#2 Member ✭✭✭
    Nag gamble na lang din siya di sana si Maddie na lang sa uti just to neutralize Pablo who was feasting on G's defense....
  • idolfun14idolfun14 Member ✭✭✭
    walang wala talaga ang Ateneo basta't wala si Coach tai, walang silbi si Parley tupaz, hindi man lang ginamit ang guest player nila, mas malakas pa yun kesa kay maraguinot at gequillana. Kung wala si coach tai sa elims at semifinals. hindi siguro nakapasok ateneo sa finals.
    To those who really understand the game of volleyball here, do u think good move *** ginawang uti si Amy? Parang Coach Parley just threw the towel already when he did that... [#]justsaying[/#]
    Last few points ng second and when it seemed like matatalo na yung Ateneo, na sense ko na na baka gawing opposite si Amy come third set at ipapasok na si Maddie to replace her in the middle. I can't exactly say that it was an entirely bad idea kasi I believe that Amy was put there more for blocking purposes. Parley needed to change the dynamic of his line up kasi he stuck with his usual line up(Valdez/ Maraguinot as OHs, de Leon/Ahomiro as MBs, Tan as S and de Jesus as L) for two sets tas wala din, talo pa rin. Even coach Tai has done that in the past.
    Denden Lazaro sa Upfront at the UAAP! Ganda pa rin! :love:
This discussion has been closed.