GOOD DAY PEXERS!

If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us an email at [email protected]

Thanks,
PExer99

[MOD POST] PM me when reporting posts and/ or users.

starczamorastarczamora Sissie DaToic PEx Moderator
I've been reading how I do not seem to moderate posts that allegedly violate the forum rules. Here's the thing: I cannot read all of your posts. So if you want me to pay attention to specific posts that may have violated the rules, please use the Report Post feature. You can find it somewhere within the post (I don't have that feature since I'm a mod).

Thanks!

Comments

• Zep_TepiZep_Tepi Carpe Diem PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    The report post feature is not available in LAFI. It is only found in the PBA, NBA, Campus Chat, H&G and Style and Fashion boards.
  • starczamorastarczamora Sissie DaToic PEx Moderator
    Zep_Tepi wrote: »
    The report post feature is not available in LAFI. It is only found in the PBA, NBA, Campus Chat, H&G and Style and Fashion boards.

I see. In that case, please PM me if you want to report posts and/ or users. (That would also mean I have to clear my inbox.) Thanks!
  • Zep_TepiZep_Tepi Carpe Diem PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Or maybe PEX can implement the Report Post feature in LAFI as well as other traffic heavy boards like Buhay Pinoy, ROT and LMTV.
  • Adore_Deli_GinAdore_Deli_Gin twitter.com/Adore_PEx PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I've been reading how I do not seem to moderate posts that allegedly violate the forum rules. Here's the thing: I cannot read all of your posts. So if you want me to pay attention to specific posts that may have violated the rules, please use the Report Post feature. You can find it somewhere within the post (I don't have that feature since I'm a mod).

Thanks!

Mod, could you elaborate on what these violations are when it comes to the LAFI section?

Up to now, I'm still not not clear on what could get me banned in LAFI. Would calling a MisComm troll or any PExer tamad, idiot, b0b0, *****, naive, gullible, chimay, bayot, or bayaran get me banned?
    Mod, could you elaborate on what these violations are when it comes to the LAFI section?

Up to now, I'm still not not clear on what could get me banned in LAFI. Would calling a MisComm troll or any PExer tamad, idiot, b0b0, *****, naive, gullible, chimay, bayot, or bayaran get me banned?

Simple lang ang rule dito sa PEX: Don't be a d!ck. (It's a long list of rules, but it's a matter of common sense really.)
    Zep_Tepi wrote: »
    Or maybe PEX can implement the Report Post feature in LAFI as well as other traffic heavy boards like Buhay Pinoy, ROT and LMTV.

I just talks to the admin. The Report Post feature apparently consumes their servers too much (masisipag ang pag-report sa LMTV eh), so they stopped it.
    Simple lang ang rule dito sa PEX: Don't be a d!ck. (It's a long list of rules, but it's a matter of common sense really.)

Mod, paano to, di ba guilty nito sina SARGO, et al:

User Conduct and User Generated Content.
    1. Misinformation � Users are not allowed to post information that is knowingly false or inaccurate in the forum.
  • BeerhandBopBeerhandBop I Am WHIP PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    simple lang. i ban nalang ang mga misscom members.
    simple lang. i ban nalang ang mga misscom members.

Mod, admins, oo nga't dagdag pageviews pero ang sandamakmak na posts naman ng MisComms ang nagpupuno at nagpapahirap sa PEx servers.
  • BusilakBusilak Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I guess this is the way of the moderator to contain some users who flood the forum with similar subject matters/contents but with different titles. Banning said users will only work for a while because new usernames can be created and they will flood the forum again.

Just a suggestion mod, please use the campaign slogan of the candidate opposite the name, otherwise, just use the candidate's name as subject.
  • ylle45ylle45 Member PEx Icon 🎖️🎖️🎖️
    how come hindi nababan sila sargo and yung iba eh parehas lang naman ginagawa nila tulad ng mga naban na pexers like peternato?

sinasadya niyo ba may rep. pa ang misscom group sa PEX kaya hindi niyo magalaw galaw?:glee:
  • hubcaphubcap on a roll PExer
    ang alam lang na topic ng mga to e yung I ang mga posters. yun Lang talaga topic nila. puro flame bait.
  • lechon xlechon x Olats PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐

yeah, dont be a d!ck manang ador :naughty:

yon o... sabi ni mod hehe
    lechon x wrote: »
    yeah, dont be a d!ck manang ador :naughty:

yon o... sabi ni mod hehe

Then please ask MOD to ban me here! Dali i-PM mo na si MOD.
  • lechon xlechon x Olats PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Then please ask MOD to ban me here! Dali i-PM mo na si MOD.

nope, boring na ang lafi pag ma ban ka. ikaw lang nagpapasaya dito. beside hindi ko function mag sumbong sa nanay noh. ahaha
  • sinksink Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    mods, wag na wag nyong ibaban si manang adora, please, mawawalan ako ng laruan. :hiya:
  • gotta lick itgotta lick it Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    what is the meaning of [OP-ED]
    what is the meaning of [OP-ED]

OPinion / EDitorial
  • gotta lick itgotta lick it Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    may bagong mod pa la. :D
    may bagong mod pa la. :D

May naka-intindi sa ginawa ng MOD sa dalawang thread ni BK.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file