Home PEx Lifestyle Health and Wellness
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

DERMAROLLER???? go to center or DIY

Hi I have some depressed scars. I am planning to undergo dermaroller treatment. Some say I can do it myself; some say I can't. If I can, where to buy the products? If I can't, which center you recommend? Thanks

Comments

• raive wrote: »
    Hi I have some depressed scars. I am planning to undergo dermaroller treatment. Some say I can do it myself; some say I can't. If I can, where to buy the products? If I can't, which center you recommend? Thanks

hi! i encourage you to please refrain from DIY dermarolling.

1. Dermarollers are not similar in shape and length of needles. some dermarollers that are out in the market have these knife-like shaped needles and can cut your skin instead of just poking it.the length of rollers that are being used depends on the location and and the depth of the lesion. inappropriate use of it can cause bruising and bleeding.
    2. There are pre-treatment instructions to prevent complications after dermarolling
    3. not everybody can use dermarollers.
    4. serums applied on the skin before, during, and after dermarolling can make or break your skin.properly selected topicals should be kept in mind. never rely on what the products tell you(they want you to buy it, duh). there are only selected topicals that can be applied on skin as adjunct to dermarolling.
    5. when emergency sets in(e.g. allergies), and you did it all by yourself, what can you do?

Go to your trusted doctors.
    Know the treatment.
    Know your part.

kindly follow me http://twitter.com/DrIanAguinaldo for more updates :)