Home PEx Family and Society Buhay Pinoy

Sino ang girls dito na pede maging kaibigan? Ages from 16 yrs old to 25 yrs old.

I'm 23. Karamihan kasi pag ako nag memessage sa kanila hindi ako pinapansin and most people here hate me for no reason. I'm such a nice guy btw. hindi po ako pervert. nakikipagkaibigan lang sa young girls, bawal lalake o matandang babae.

Comments

• topnotch97topnotch97 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^^ Pedo Bear :glee:
  • topnotch97 wrote: »
    ^^ Pedo Bear :glee:

Who? Me? Kindly understand a single word before using it. Do you know what pedo means? A pedophile is an old man aged 40 o 50 yrs old who likes having sex with young girls like 13 or 14 yrs old. I'm not like that. Purket ba 23 years old na ako, wala na akong karapatan makipag kaibigan sa mga babae na mas bata sa akin ng konting taon?
  • hardrivehardrive PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Kala ko ba guapo ka mayaman bakit dito ka sa internet nag hahanap ng kaibigan
    Dapat eh magkandarapa na sila sayo niyan diba?

Guapo na mayaman pa ayos yan
  • QubethaQubetha PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    puwede ba akong makipag friend sa mga girls around 16 to 25 years old, 30+ here, kaibigan lang!!
  • A pedophile is a person 16 years of age or older who is sexually attracted to prepubescent children. It is a psychiatric disorder.

A hebephile is an adult who is sexually attracted to young people from early puberty until their mid-teenage years.

Source: Wiki

The TS therefore, is a hebephile not a pedophile. :glee:
  • Wow, ang ******* ng mga tao dito, karamihan ng lalake, mas gusto ang mas bata na babae. Karamihan naman ng babae, mas gusto nila mas matanda ang lalake. Karamihan ganun napapansin ko.. at mas na aatract ako sa babae na mas bata sa akin ng konting taon Judge me and I'll prove it you're wrong in a minute.

At basahin nyo ang thread ko, ang sa akin lang naman ay nakikipag kaibigan sa mga girls ne medyo mas bata sa akin hindi sexual relationship. Kung relationship lang naman, pag-uusapan, ang ideal ko mga 18-22 yrs old na babae at maganda.

For example. 23 years old na ako, may nakita at nagandahan ako sa isang babae na mas bata sa akin. let's say 20 years old? dahil mas bata sa akin, pedophile na kaagad? mga bopols.
  • Mag stick ka na lang sa three to four years younger. Walang kang mapapala sa kasing edad mo and you'd probably annoy them.
  • Mag stick ka na lang sa three to four years younger. Walang kang mapapala sa kasing edad mo and you'd probably annoy them.

Hi babe. can we be friend?
  • No problem younger than you as long as it is of legal age. If you're 60 and you are dating a 21 year old, it is totally legal. That's what the law says but not necessarily what people might perceive of you.

PHILIPPINES LAWS: 1. Has no sodomy laws, the age of sexual consent is 12 for all, but contacts with minors (under 18) are an offence, if the minor consents to the act for money, gain or any other remuneration or as the result of an influence of any adult person.

www.ageofconsent.com/philippines.htm
  • Airfox wrote: »
    No problem younger than you as long as it is of legal age. If you're 60 and you are dating a 21 year old, it is totally legal. That's what the law says but not necessarily what people might perceive of you.

PHILIPPINES LAWS: 1. Has no sodomy laws, the age of sexual consent is 12 for all, but contacts with minors (under 18) are an offence, if the minor consents to the act for money, gain or any other remuneration or as the result of an influence of any adult person.

www.ageofconsent.com/philippines.htm

You just proved yourself how ignorant you are. Walang pinipiling edad kung makikipag kaibigan ka. kung ikaw ay halimbawa 25 years old at nakikipagkaibigan ka sa 17 years old, pagsabihin ba nun illegal yun at pede ka makulong ng at least 1 year?

Sige na, ipakulong nyo na ako dahil 23 ako, nakikipag usap at nakikipag kaibigan ako sa mga girls na kasing edad ko, mas matanda sa akin at yung mga babae na mas bata sa akin mga 17 yrs old
  • If friends only, no problem. But, people will get the wrong idea, feeding maliciousness in their soft retarded brain, so you have to be aware of that.

You need to go out more often dude and be your own man and not in the shadow of your dad. That's a major turn off for ladies. You'll mature if you stand on your own two feet where you can be proud of your own achievement. You're already 23 and it seems you are stuck in your grade school years. :glee:
  • Airfox wrote: »
    If friends only, no problem. But, people will get the wrong idea, feeding maliciousness in their soft retarded brain, so you have to be aware of that.

You need to go out more often dude and be your own man and not in the shadow of your dad. That's a major turn off for ladies. You'll mature if you stand on your own two feet where you can be proud of your own achievement. You're already 23 and it seems you are stuck in your grade school years. :glee:

Don't underestimate me dude. I'm only 23 and never had a job in my life but I have 135,000+ pesos in my bank account dude... and i have a proof.. My 2 sisters will own a restaurant in a few years and I'll have a share. I'm so rich. I guess I'll have to pursue my military and boxing profession.
  • You should look up to your sisters then. They have the drive and ambition to own a business of their own and not because of their dad.

You are already 23. Better cut that line from your dad. Kids usually leave home when they are 18. I left home about that age.
  • Trivia: Did you know that dependents of rich people are more likely to stay longer at their parents' house than less fortunate ones? kasi ang mga mahihirap ay nagbabakasakali. This is not an opinion. This is a fact. May mga anak ng Generals, Lawyers at Doctors almost 30 yrs old na ang anak nakatira pa din sa bahay ng kanilang magulang unless may asawa na. Don't get mad. Get even.
  • Adore_Deli_GinAdore_Deli_Gin PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    This thread is so creepy. TS is so creepy. Di ba dapat naba-ban yong mga taong gumagawa ng ganitong thread.

TS kung 23 ka pa lang at ganito ka na ka-creepy, ano pa kaya kung 30, 40, 50, o 60 ka na.
  • This thread is so creepy. TS is so creepy. Di ba dapat naba-ban yong mga taong gumagawa ng ganitong thread.

TS kung 23 ka pa lang at ganito ka na ka-creepy, ano pa kaya kung 30, 40, 50, o 60 ka na.

Let me educate you. Everyone on the internet can be creepy even girls unless you know that person because you don't exactly know whom you're talking to... but it depends on a person...
  • QubethaQubetha PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    This thread is so creepy. TS is so creepy. Di ba dapat naba-ban yong mga taong gumagawa ng ganitong thread.

wala akong nakikitang masama sa thread na ito honestly!!
  • DunedainDunedain PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Trivia: Did you know that dependents of rich people are more likely to stay longer at their parents' house than less fortunate ones?

Translation: Parasites. :glee:

Good thing I came from a poor family who went out to seek greener pastures knowing not everything in life is easy.
  • PrikongkongPrikongkong PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐

Agreed. Girls will find him creepy too and annoying.
  • Trivia: Did you know that dependents of rich people are more likely to stay longer at their parents' house than less fortunate ones? kasi ang mga mahihirap ay nagbabakasakali. This is not an opinion. This is a fact. May mga anak ng Generals, Lawyers at Doctors almost 30 yrs old na ang anak nakatira pa din sa bahay ng kanilang magulang unless may asawa na. Don't get mad. Get even.

That's so weird. They have the money and yet cannot afford to buy a condo for their own son so he may learn how to be independent? They could not set up a business for him so he can learn how to fend for himself and learn the ropes of life? They could not send him abroad to work there? I'm sure they have plenty of influence and connections. Unless, you're just posing. :glee:

What you describe is the majority of the poor sector of society where they usually leech off from the breadwinner of the family, usually OFW. It could be a son, a cousin, an uncle, or even married in their 30's, 40's, 50's, 60's. All in one roof. It's a common sight in the Philippines.