Home PEx Lifestyle Travel and Leisure
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

Zhangjiajie, chine

Anyone who visited this place via guilin? I'm planning to explore this place next year. Please share your thoughts about this place. Thank you.

Comments

• yestotravelyestotravel PEx Rookie ⭐
    I went there last April. Beautiful place. Its claim to fame is the Hallelujah Mountains from the Avatar movie. It is quite hard to reach though. Unless you're flying, there's no direct train to Guilin. You'll have to take a sleeper train to Liuzhou or Changsa, and then ride a high-speed train to Guilin. There's another mountain called Tianmenshan in Zhangjiajie City, which is another must-see attraction. So yeah, It's definitely worth a visit.

Read about my article about it on World Pursuits

Zhangjiajie: A look beyond the Hallelujah Mountains

Yuanjiajie.jpg

or check out my instagram, my recent feed chronicles my 1 month China backpacking trip :)
  • tiwaytiway PEx Rookie ⭐
    Thank you so much for sharing. Will definitely read your article. Is it possible to go on DIY or do we need assitance from a tour guide or travel agency? Have you met independent guides there or can you recommend someone? Tia! :-)
  • I will be there in 10 days time :)....I'm still thinking kung okay lang kayang isingit ko sa 5 day trip yung Changsa? Kasi I also want to watch the FIBA Asia game ng Gilas...
  • waterwellwaterwell PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    changed our plans from kyoto/osaka to changsha/zhangjiajie/phoenix town for new year :) can't wait to see the mountains!
  • waterwell wrote: »
    changed our plans from kyoto/osaka to changsha/zhangjiajie/phoenix town for new year :) can't wait to see the mountains!

Hi there. Can you share your travel experience? Your travel route especially, kung mahirap po hanapin ang transport areas nila due to language barrier?
    We're scheduled na po kasi to visit there this coming October and ang airport namin is in Guillin, so need pa namin mag travel bu land going to zhanhjiajie. I already bowsed the internet and most of the bloggers said that they had hard time locating the bus/train terminal to and from guilin to zhanjiajie. If that would be the case, I'll be needing a tour guide for us to push through with our tour to zhangjiajie, otherwise dun na *** kami sa guilin mag explore.
    Salamat po sa mga mag input ** ng travel experience nila. 🙂🙂🙂
  • I also would like to hear all these things about waterwell travel time and hope so you dude would like to share with us. We will wait for your reply to see how was your time and which thing attract you a lot about this travel time?
  • I'm going there early January. Worried lang a visa--you know, because of our diplomatic situation with China.
  • I would like to say that all the members shared really nice information about Zhangjiajie. I ahve got nice information about tis destiantion through your post. Wbecause I ahve also never explored this destiantion in my life.
  • Up for this pls
  • I just arrived here in Wulingyuan, Zhangjiajie. It was a bit hard journey due to language barrier and was almost got lost while on my way, but thanks to the very helpful chinese women who tried their best to help me on my way here inspite their lack of english knowledge.
    Will update this page once i finish my tour starting tomorrow until Sunday.
    tesya wrote: »
    Hi there. Can you share your travel experience? Your travel route especially, kung mahirap po hanapin ang transport areas nila due to language barrier?
    We're scheduled na po kasi to visit there this coming October and ang airport namin is in Guillin, so need pa namin mag travel bu land going to zhanhjiajie. I already bowsed the internet and most of the bloggers said that they had hard time locating the bus/train terminal to and from guilin to zhanjiajie. If that would be the case, I'll be needing a tour guide for us to push through with our tour to zhangjiajie, otherwise dun na *** kami sa guilin mag explore.
    Tom Jerry wrote: »
    I also would like to hear all these things about waterwell travel time and hope so you dude would like to share with us. We will wait for your reply to see how was your time and which thing attract you a lot about this travel time?

hello! sorry just read your posts. we took the plane from shanghai to changsha in the morning, tapos ikot-ikot kami don sa orange island park (took a bus from airport then train to the island). around 9 pm, nag-train na kami to zhangjiajie and arrived past 7am. kumuha yung kasama ko ng tour guide online. sorry no idea sang site, kasi yung kasama ko is from shanghai and he arranged everything (pag nandito sya sa manila, ako naman nag-a-arrange lahat, so quits lang, lol).

habang buhat-buhat namin ang bags, pumunta na kami sa mountains para mag-ikot. nung hapon, hinatid na kami sa isang guesthouse, right next to the exit gates. then in the morning, sinundo uli kami around 8am tapos nag-ikot uli kami sa mountains and we took the glass elevator noong patapos na yung tour (went to phoenix town by bus after).

i guess you need a tour guide kasi nga shanghainese na yung kasama ko, nag-hire pa kami ng guide. when we went to chiangbai and harbin the year before, kami lang nag-arrange lahat, but we hired a guide sa zhangjiajie.
    I just arrived here in Wulingyuan, Zhangjiajie. It was a bit hard journey due to language barrier and was almost got lost while on my way, but thanks to the very helpful chinese women who tried their best to help me on my way here inspite their lack of english knowledge.
    Will update this page once i finish my tour starting tomorrow until Sunday.

oops, nandyan ka na pala! sorry!