Home PEx Sports UAAP - Volleyball

BEST LINE-UP OF EACH UAAP TEAM (Hypothetical match-ups)

Comments

• L0rd_xer0L0rd_xer0 Queen Mezziaz Hardenned PEx Guru 🎖️🎖️
    FEU Line-up

OH1&2: Daquis and Vivas
    MH1&2: Aleta and Gonzales
    Setter: Tina Salak
    Utility: Semana
    Libero: Agno
  • ronsterronster PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    UST

OH - Bernal and Tabaquero
    Opp - Maizo
    Middle - Balse and Ortiz
    Setter - DMAC
    Libero - Curato

FEU
    OH - Daquis and Vivas
    Middle - Gonzales /Morada / Aleta
    Setter - Iratay / Salak/ Semana
    Opp - Abanto / Manalo

DLSU
    OH - Cha Cruz / Santos / Mercado
    Middle - Penetrante / Alarca / Tyang Aby
    Opp - Gumabao
    Setter - Chi Saet
  • buzzkill wrote: »
    hahaha utos talaga? sinuggest ko lang na gawan mo na ng thread ang idea mo dun sa arneow 77 vs. ust 72 thread.

so here's mine

for UP

open-nicole tiamzon and isa molde
    middle-kb08 and neta
    opp-diana mae carlos
    setter-natalia moran
    receiving libero-leah aception and digging libero amanda isada :rotflmao::bop:

joke! ayel estranero and pia gaiser

for ADAMSON

open-bang pineda and jema galanza
    middle-pau soriano and sang laguilles
    opp-mylene paata
    setter-keng serafica
    libero-tatan gata

for NU

open-mervic mangui and myla pablo
    middle-jadin santiago
    opp-cai nepomuceno
    setter-rica diolan
    libero-jen reyes

(lakas nitong line up na to)

for DE LASALLE

open-carissa gotis and ara galang
    middle-mau penetrante and des hernandez
    opp-cha cruz
    setter-cha cruz
    libero-liss gohing

for FEU

open-rad and bernadeth pons
    middle-maica morada and shaira gonzales
    opp-mumay vivas
    setter-wendy ann semana
    libero-rose taganas

Ano ba ang ground rules for coming up with a school's line up, just one specific year's school line up against ALE S77? Or is it your selected line up composed of all the players that have played for a school from all the past years? If it is the latter, then to make it apples to apples, you also have to make it an ALE line up from all past seasons. Just my two centavos worth. :bop:
  • Classy4evr wrote: »
    Ano ba ang ground rules for coming up with a school's line up, just one specific year's school line up against ALE S77? Or is it your selected line up composed of all the players that have played for a school from all the past years? If it is the latter, then to make it apples to apples, you also have to make it an ALE line up from all past seasons. Just my two centavos worth. :bop:

magbasa ka muna dun sa ust vs. ateneo thread para me backgrounder ka hindi yung bira ka ng bira.
    magbasa ka muna dun sa ust vs. ateneo thread para me backgrounder ka hindi yung bira ka ng bira.

Why are you being so defensive? First of all, I said this is just my opinion and 2 cents worth. Second, I have read that thread and I understand it to mean one team USTS72 versus ALE S77. I am just asking clarification, at wala naman akong binibira, so what is it for this thread.
    Why are you being so defensive? First of all, I said this is just my opinion and 2 cents worth. Second, I have read that thread and I understand it to mean one team USTS72 versus ALE S77. I am just asking clarification, at wala naman akong binibira, so what is it for this thread.

no not bira as in bashing or what hahaha!!!

bira as in go go go as in masyado excited!!!

parang ang nangyari dun hindi purely season 77 line up ng ateneo ang pinost ng iba kaya nga all star lineup ang prinopose ni picasso.

:lol::bop:
  • to make it even clearer-players who were at the peak of their uaap careers.

ex. like daquis season 71 or aiza maizo the season before she graduated.

as for arneow i have my own lineup in the other thread na but i'd insert charo as middle 1 to replace ahomiro whom i will shift to the opp and charlie tan for denden lazaro.
  • tai poowahtai poowah PEx Rookie ⭐
    dapat din siguro included kung sino dapat ang coach ng team, gaano man kalakas ang line-up kung walang ganap ang coach wala rin ang team.
  • tai poowah wrote: »
    dapat din siguro included kung sino dapat ang coach ng team, gaano man kalakas ang line-up kung walang ganap ang coach wala rin ang team.

pwede!!!

wala namang hard and fast rule sa pag-gawa ng lineup kasi nga hypothetica. for the sake of discussion lang.
    no not bira as in bashing or what hahaha!!!

bira as in go go go as in masyado excited!!!

parang ang nangyari dun hindi purely season 77 line up ng ateneo ang pinost ng iba kaya nga all star lineup ang prinopose ni picasso.

:lol::bop:

Actually I may be interested to get into a hypothetical comparative exercise, but not excited as you said. :rotflmao:

But since, as you stated, the intent is to solicit all-star all-season line up, cge, go lang ng go. *okay* :bop:
    gusto ko yung coach ng russia. yung sigaw sigawan hysterical moments niya kay gamova. bwahahaha!
  • tai poowahtai poowah PEx Rookie ⭐
    just wondering, sino kaya ang mas malakas ??? a DLSU all star team coached and trained by RDJ, a UST all star team coached and trained by August Sta. Maria or an NU all star team coached and trained by Tai Bundit ???
    Actually I may be interested to get into a hypothetical comparative exercise, but not excited as you said. :rotflmao:

But since, as you stated, the intent is to solicit all-star all-season line up, cge, go lang ng go. *okay* :bop:

o we're good ha i am not picking a fight with you. we actually get along quite well naman diba?

please refer to manela's arneow line up posted sa first page. it wasn't an all season 77 ateneo line up din naman.
  • L0rd_xer0 wrote: »
    gusto ko yung coach ng russia. yung sigaw sigawan hysterical moments niya kay gamova. bwahahaha!

sa nikolai karpol bwahahaha!!!

tameme sila chachkova, vassilevskaya, tischenko, godina, gamova at artamonova
    buzzkill wrote: »
    sa nikolai karpol bwahahaha!!!

tameme sila chachkova, vassilevskaya, tischenko, godina, gamova at artamonova

yeah si karpol. bwahaha! nakakatakot kala ko inaatake na pag nagtatime-out. bwahahaha! parang mga kasambahay lang ang mga superstars ng russian team pag kinakausap niya. bwahahaha! walang kaglamore glamor pa noon si gamova at godina decoy lang sa gitna..

ot: pakiclose muna yung bagong thread namin,

thank you.
    o we're good ha i am not picking a fight with you. we actually get along quite well naman diba?

Definitely we are always good naman, and there was no altercation to begin with. I was just seeking clarification before I posted. Now that I know, I opt not to post here since, personally, I find it difficult to match up an all star team of one school with another from different eras. It is so hypothetical, plus, given the "favorites" of each fan, it tends to be very subjective. *okay*
    please refer to manela's arneow line up posted sa first page. it wasn't an all season 77 ateneo line up din naman.

I understand and I have seem that line up, which actually triggered in part my clarification. Kasi, that kind of line up, we have never seen them play together, so you are making more of an assumption of that line up's teamwork and chemistry. Unlike specific line ups like UST S72, ALE S77, NU S76, DLSU S76, etc., those you have already seen how the team actually play, dba? So less speculation, bias or wishful thinking. Anyway, that is just my personal opinion and preference. We are good. *okay*
  • FEU
    Open : Daquis, Vivas
    Middle : Gonzalez, Aleta
    Setter/Opposite : Salak/Abanto, Semana
    Libero : Agno

UST
    Open : Bernal, Pano
    Middle : Balse, Pimentel
    Opposite : Maizo
    Setter : Dimaculangan
    Libero : Curato

DLSU
    Open : Santos, Galang
    Middle : Penetrante, Hernandez
    Opposite : Gumabao
    Setter : Saet
    Libero : Pe?ano

AdU
    Open : Benting, Pineda
    Middle : Soriano, Laguilles
    Opposite : Segodine
    Setter : Serafica
    Libero : Gata

NU
    Open : Mangui, Pablo
    Middle : Santiago Sisters
    Opposite : Aganon
    Setter : Soliven
    Libero : Reyes

UP
    Open : Lopez, Molde
    Middle : Bersola, Araneta
    Opposite : Carlos
    Setter : Lai
    Libero : Gaiser

UE
    Open : Bulan, Alanguilan
    Middle : Roces, Rosale
    Opposite : Dizon
    Setter : Masangkay
    Libero : Arado

ADMU
    Open : Valdez, Gervacio
    Middle : Soriano, Ahomiro
    Opposite : Morente
    Setter : Morado
    Libero : Lazaro
  • dowaitodowaito Captain Daichi Sawamura PEx Icon 🎖️🎖️🎖️
    Hugot kayo ng best players per team per position ke biased or hindi. Disregard sino coach kunwari international/olympic levels. I assume na 100% teamwork and chemistry. Saka tayo magroyal rumble ng lineup. :glee: