Tanong lang about Oro Plata Mata

Hi! Tanong ko lang po kasi yung stairsteps namin pumatak po sa 18 steps which is Mata. Nagkamali po ata foreman namin na ang alam niya Oro Mata Plata which is wrong dapat Oro Plata Mata. Ano po kaya pwedeng solusyon? 7 inches po ang taas. The 7th step is Oro at landing po yun and 10th step is also Oro at landing din. Then deretso na po pataas which is Mata bagsak. Ano po kaya pwede gawin kasi iniwan po kami ng foreman namin. Thank you

Comments

• BeerhandBopBeerhandBop I Am WHIP ✭✭✭
    if you really believe in that superstition and you need to get rid of the final step.. you have no other choice but to tibag and redo the stairs.

pag kulang, madaling solusyon, they just add a 'fake step' either downstairs or up. but pag sobrang, wala kang magagawa.
  • gotta lick itgotta lick it Member ✭✭✭
    or ......

you could eliminate the first step by creating a wide platform. it should be bigger than a bullnose.

if you really believe in that superstition and you need to get rid of the final step.. you have no other choice but to tibag and redo the stairs.

pag kulang, madaling solusyon, they just add a 'fake step' either downstairs or up. but pag sobrang, wala kang magagawa.

the chinese will disagree with you. and their step superstitions is more complicated that ours.
    chinese has 4 steps.
    and some add both chinese and pilipino together.

that extra wide step is still included in the counting.
    it is ho, ho, si, si. numbers divisible by 3 & 4 are taboo.
    so you pretty much want to stay with prime numbers
    actually numbers divisible by prime numbers like 2, 10, 14, 22, 26, etc etc.

but this is a local superstition. it is not practiced in China, Singapore or Taiwan.
    local chinese beliefs are similar to malaysia, hongkong, singapore, taiwan, and chinese in southeast asia in general.
    not anymore. if you would travel to any east asian country, try counting the steps. they are now following the scientific standard of rise and run computation.

the philippines is the only country stuck in the medieval era. we combine the spanish, tsinoy ang scientific standards.
  • Tanong lang po, paano po ba ang bilang ng stairs kapag susundin ang oro, plata, mata? Kapag po ba may second landing, panibagong bilang po ba yun or simula sa first landing until sa pinaka taas ng step dun po ba ang bilang?
    the landing is included in the computation. the best landing must be a prime number if you are going to combine the Filipino and Chinese superstition. 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file