Where to buy Office Furnitures?

Saan puwede makabili ng mga office furnitures na mura pero may quality and maraming choices?

I am planning to buy sana yung L Shape na Table pero yung small-normal size lang and executive office chair.

Comments

• gotta lick itgotta lick it Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    maybe you would like to try second hand or surplus office furniture.
  • pinoychinitopinoychinito Member PExer
    For Table I am OK naman kahit surplus lang. Do you know where to buy surplus furniture?
  • lykrauhllykrauhl Member PExer
    For Table I am OK naman kahit surplus lang. Do you know where to buy surplus furniture?

Hello! You still might be interested. I am selling used office furniture and kitchen equipments. Please email me at [email protected]

Big thanks
  • MrSisonMrSison PExer
    Saan puwede makabili ng mga office furnitures na mura pero may quality and maraming choices?

I am planning to buy sana yung L Shape na Table pero yung small-normal size lang and executive office chair.

The best office furniture in manila ang Megaoffice Surplus. They offer SUPER SUPER LOW PRICES on office furniture locker, chairs, table, cabinets and many more.   sa cavite ang napuntahan ko pero marami pala silang branch - laguna, alabang, tondo, batangas, pampanga at bulacan.   highly recommended tlaga!!!!!
  • MrSisonMrSison PExer

Check out www.megaofficesurplus.net  dito ako bumili super mura at may quality sila. marami pang branches legit talaga.  
  • Saan puwede makabili ng mga office furnitures na mura pero may quality and maraming choices?

Check out MEGAOFFICE SURPLUS they are one of the best supplier of office furniture.  super laki ng tipid ko sa mga mabili ko sa kanila.  They have many branches around .

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file