Customized furniture

Hi! Anyone knows kung saan pwede magpagawa or magpacustomize ng furniture? Particularly Bed with work space po sana. It will look like a double deck pero *** ibaba po is work station with drawers and instant cabinet *** side.

Kamukha po nitong nasa link na to :
http://m.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/spr/49027263/.

Salamat po!

Comments

• bentwoodbentwood Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    almost any furniture maker can do that. if budget is an issue, find a finishing carpenter and have it done right at your home. You'll probably need plywood, wood edging, screws and/or nails, drill bit, drawer guides, good lumber for stretchers, hinges for the cabinet doors, sanding paper, patching compound, body filler, roller brushes, thinner and paints. *okay*
  • psycho_peanutpsycho_peanut frustrated violinist PExer
    I highly suggest you find a carpenter to have this made. may kakilala ako if you need one, pero marami rin ok na carpenters sa Taytay Rizal.
  • I am not sure if this is relevant but pwede ba magpainstall ng bookshelf sa condo units in DMCI?
  • GuguGugu Member PExer
    Hi guys, sa mga condo owner na gusto ng customized furniture or magpapa interior design... be careful po sa RJ FRANCISCO MODULAR FURNITURE WORKS, owned by Arjhel Jellian Francisco, scammer po ...
  • ZDEZINEZDEZINE Member PExer
    If you want to do it right go to a custom furniture maker. First they visit your place to get actual measurement of the area , if the design you want can fit then its ok, but if not they can propose a design that will suit your requirement. Try Zion Furniture, go to this link https://www.facebook.com/ZionFurniture/ they are really custom furniture maker.
  • bexurarobexuraro Member PExer
     It is created and led by educators and technologists and ten marks student login has built Amazon’s CoDIE award-winning math program (i.e. TenMarks Math) and an engaging solution to help find the writer in every student (i.e. TenMarks Writing).

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file